All member reviews for Kidzworld

Kid, 12 years old July 5, 2012

LEARNING

haven's cool title

it is so awsome i think you will love it you should try it it is total try it
Kid, 10 years old March 23, 2012

Good for Tweens and Kids, but some swearing.

Hello! I am Hannah and I am ten. I go on this website, and it has great forums. Kids ages 8+ will particularly enjoy this website if they aren't allowed to have a Facebook. Kids may choose if the public, or just their friends can see their About Me. Older children can swear mildly using 31173 (Elite) spelling. (EX: She has a flat @$$) They have a chatroom in which you can chat with friends in an IM-type page. The moderators and Admin are quick on banning inappropriate language users, and can be trusted.
Kid, 11 years old February 22, 2012

Iffy

My friend wants me to get on there to IM her, but I'm not sure if you can have a private conversation. When I was checking it out, they had this "dear dish it" about S** and puberty! I mean yes, the person who answers the questions tells them that some of the things they want to do are wrong. But kids that have no idea about that kind of stuff and might start asking questions. They need to change the name. Kids aren't ready for those serious things, and some of the content about fake people and cyberbullying might scare your children. Plus, they say that it's okay to cyber date, as long as you aren't giving out any info. No, it's not safe. It could be a hacker or predator that has special tactics and ways to get personal information from a kid or tween. I'm not so sure if this is the site me and my friend are going to get on anymore.
Teen, 15 years old Written byray_scanten82 October 29, 2011

The good website, an alternative to facebook

I love this website, as its user I want to say you that your reviews about teenzworld will offend kids and your reviews about teenzworld do not make sense at all. Don't be so sensitive, don't worry that odd light swear word is a big issue, but do not allow kids to swear or bully otherwise they can get banned. If you are so sensitive, visit club penguin and try to join it, as my friends say - club penguin banned my KW friend for saying "freaky". Club penguin controls kids! KW doesn't!
Teen, 14 years old Written byArashiiBaka October 13, 2011

Two Years On And Going....

Okay, so I've been on KW for about two years; I first came on when I was twelve years old. From the very beginning I had a great time on the website, most people were very friendly and I quickly made friends. There were a few people who were mean, but what do you expect? We're all kids and teens. I would say that KW is only for ten and up most likely because of their maturity- but even then, some people don't have ANY maturity and sometimes kids younger then that deserve to be on more. There's the occasional sex related conversation, some are crude or mean, but the moderators take care of it for the most part. From experience, I can say that when you join KW, you'll end up with tons of wonder friends. You can meet amazing people on here that help you through things. And if you like writing, you can always get even better through roleplaying or writing a story and others will help by giving you a few pointers and encouraging you. Even though there are a few bullies on KW, you can always count on your friends or just some random person backing you up. KW has filters that catch most things that would be inappropriate, but it only filters out MOST of it; in other words, some might need adult supervision if they aren't allowed certain things. All in all though, Kidzworld is an AMAZING site and I'm so glad my friend told me about it two years ago.
Teen, 15 years old Written bySuzu October 13, 2011

As a 15 year old KW user, I think...

Kidzworld is a fun, safe place for kids to talk and make friends with other kids. The few restrictions and rules are clear and designed to keep the kids safe. Responsible adults moderate the boards and chat room. Chat is only open during certain hours and a moderator is watching the whole time. Pictures must also be approved before other users can see them. No e-dating is allowed ever. For extra help, Kidzworld also gives helpful, mature users the status Jr. Mod. They can lock boards inappropriate board topics, and help out a lot around the site. Any user can report inappropriate content to the mods or admins. On the fun side of the spectrum, it's a great way for kids and teens to make friends and learn about social networking. There are a lot of nice people to be found, and the boards offer interesting or just fun random discussions. The occasional quiz is interesting and the customizable profiles (also moderated) are fun to tweak. I'm not saying it's all kittens and rainbows. Yes, there is some information and discussion on puberty, but the boards where this usally takes place (Boy's Only/Girls Only) can't be accessed until users reach a certain age. Still, as we all know everyone has different standards, and content that some people may find offensive can sometimes be found. For users, say, about 10 or older, it's mostly all okay. For users under that age, it really depends on the child and what parents personally find offensive. With proper supervision from an adult, this really shouldn't be an issue. Kidzworld is very safe, but they can't censor everything. I repeat, as long as kids are supervised, all should still be well. I would highly recommend this site. It's a lot of fun, and there are awesome people to meet. I've never had problems, and the mods and admins work hard (and succeed) to keep things safe.
Teen, 14 years old Written by-SuperEpicNinja! October 5, 2011

You HAVE to visit this site. :D

I love this site! I've been on this site for 2 years now and I love it! Of course there's the occasional troll but other than that it's great. And besides, every site gets trolls and horrible people now and then so you can't blame that on the admins. Also trolling is a bannable offence so they don't last long. And there's filters and junior mods who help the boards and report anything bad. This site ROCKS..!
Teen, 13 years old Written bytonyliekztoyz September 22, 2011

5 star site!

KW is a safe website for kids and teens, and even though there is some talk about doing it, the moderators always make sure it it's fixed, and if it gets out of hand, a user can be banned. Kidzworld also has Jr. Mods that patrol the boards and make sure people aren't trolling or talking inappropriate. It also has moderated chat and doesn't allow giving out of personal information. I think KW is a great place for kids and teens to socialize. I've been here almost 2 years, I would know. ;)
Teen, 15 years old Written by-Chuckie September 21, 2011

The best Kids/Teens website out there!

Awesome website! ^-^
Teen, 13 years old Written byTehEpicNinjaa September 20, 2011

Read this review. =p

I think this site is safe, educational and epic. The admins are really kind as well. They're human beings who talk to you and are happy to help you with any problems you have on the site. There's also a person called Dear Dish-it who can solve your teen problems too. I'd recommend this site to anyone aged 9-17. Also there is junior mods who make sure the boards are safe too. Have fun!
Teen, 13 years old Written byhugebear September 16, 2011

KW is awesome

KW is the best kids site ever. I joined when I was ten and I have the most amazing friends from all around the world. I has been friends with some of the members for nearly five years now and I would never leave (until I'm 18 when the account gets locked). The Admins - The Achilles family is amazing and they care about all the KW users. The Mods are awesome and they keep everyone safe too. Me and some other members got made Junior Mods in January and we help out on the boards. There's a filter monster that eats anything whats not appropriate and plus if anyone reports anything the Admins deals with it fast. KW is me online family. Thank you Allen for making KW :) ~huge. The sexual content is not aloud so I dont know why 40% of parents and educators says that its there (Thank you for reading me post) .
Teen, 16 years old Written by-Gracie September 16, 2011

Great website for kids and teens!

Kidzworld is a super safe, and super friendly website for kids and teenagers to visit. All parts of Kidzworld are moderated by friendly mods and admins who are willing to help you with any issues. Any users who evade the rules are dealt with and bullying is a strict rule at Kidzworld and there's no way it will be tolerated. Kidzworld also contains fun, interesting and educational articles for the teenagers and kids to read. Most suggestions are considered to please all of the users on Kidzworld. As long as you don't give out any personal information, which is very hard to because Kidzworld has filters that detect any information being given out, you will be okay and you'll enjoy your time at Kidzworld.
Kid, 10 years old September 4, 2011

Nasty kids on here!

I don't really like this at all. The people pose as emo kids they find on Google, and they 'want a girlfriend of boyfriend' on chat and message boards, and say they are 16 or 13 or something. If I had kids, I wouldn't want them to know about this site. Five thumbs down.
Kid, 11 years old August 9, 2011

Totally Awesome!!!

The site is awesome and safe if you know your internet smarts. The site is nice because the Administrators and Moderators talk to users! There isn't some mystery people running the site. Anything that is inappropriate is deleted fast and when there are glitches, hackers, etc. they are taken care of ASAP. There are a lot of roll-over ads but you get used to steering clear of them. This has to be my favorite site!
Kid, 11 years old July 18, 2011

GOOD FOR KIDS WHO ARE TOO YOUNG TO DO FACEBOOK

i have been on kidzworld snice december 2010 and it's not as bad as common sense says. sure, sexual beavor is a little bit inapporiate and a tiny bit of 2nd page ads, but i think every kid in the world should have one.
Kid, 12 years old July 13, 2011

Good site overall! :)

Privacy is definitely not an issue. Been a member since 2007, and they're privacy has changed greatly. You can choose if your profile be: Fully private (Only people can see your age, location [which is only state and country; sometimes not even state] and name (is is the Privacy setting that is recommended on the site) Semi-Private: People can see your location, age, nickname, and all of your about me. Not private at all: Everything on your profile is visible if you have the widgets. :P The Positive Messages come in some of the articles, like trying to stop Cyber Bullying and etc. Some minor kissing, but not a lot. In SOME RP's(Roleplays) though, they'll sometime start of have sex, but then they'll skip it. There are some iffy words, some trouble makers like to get past the filter and say stuff like the F word and changing up words (to get past it), and d**n and hell goes through the filter for some reason, SOMETIMES. (The Real Words) o_O and etc. Their ads are ANNOYING -.-, but all of them are safe and keep the site free, but do they all have to be annoying Pop-Ups? -.- Some of the stories or discussions or debate topics have stuff like smoking and drinking and stuff like that. Overall, it's a really good site! I'm a Junior Mod there who moderates the boards, and I love it! :)
Kid, 11 years old April 1, 2011

THis is a great site if you love to click ads out of yoru way. To just see a blog I had to click 2 ads out of my way and there si still a legonijao at the bottom.
Kid, 11 years old December 22, 2010

a little confusing,but good

i like this site,but the parental permission email is hard to accept beacause my account keeps saying i need to send it other than that ,the ads are roll over ones BUT I LIKE THE SITE and hope you to
Teen, 13 years old Written byChyenneABC November 27, 2010

Love It

love its a safe website for anyone
Teen, 13 years old Written bybarryisblessed October 17, 2010