All member reviews for Littlest Pet Shop

Virtual world packed with product plugs.

Kid, 7 years old April 9, 2008

Teen, 13 years old Written bycaramelpuppy December 12, 2013

It closed down.

This site was great before it closed down.. Brings back so much memories.. There was so much to do, even if you're not a member. however membership is needed if you want to buy all the items, decorate a house, and stuff. It's gone, so don't bother... But i did see constant dating on the website, it's very easy to get past the filter. It had so many games, customization, and nostalgia none of those trash games like "club penguin" had. It had great and colourful graphics, adventures, and more. So sad it is gone. Not sure if this site will reopen anytime soon. <3 you lpso :(
Kid, 12 years old May 18, 2013

Not at all what you might expect

My friend reccomended this site when I was in 2nd or 3rd grade. Turns out, it was completely full of dating. I, a female, had made a male charachter because I didn't like the huge eyelashes on the girl charachters, so girl charachters kept coming up to me and saying, "your hot." (It was really funny though if I said "I'm a girl" and they said "Oh... sorry". Learned your lesson about online dating, eh?) Once, someone kept coming up to me and saying things like, "you know you want me". I kept saying "No I don't," and "Go away" but they wouldn't. Sometimes, boys and girls even get together to "merry". Yup, marriage on a kids site. With kids sites today, I totally expected that. And do the mods do anything? Yup, you guessed it. Nope!
Kid, 8 years old November 11, 2012

lps online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good,but just a big advergame in pretend. reallly super cute!
Kid, 10 years old October 9, 2011

Good game

Lpso is good, I have many accounts with memberships. To be a member, buy a toy or enter a code. However, there are people who say bad words such as "Go to hell" or "you worship SATIN". There are also dating kids. Would you go on???
Kid, 8 years old August 17, 2011

nothing can really hapen :)

nothing can happen if you spell a swear word it will be in red so everythings fine the sad thing is it will be canceled in december like the old one :(
Teen, 13 years old Written byMiloub May 18, 2011

Older kids won't like this game.

I would not waste your money on this site, your kids will be begging for you to buy a plushie to get a cool little pet, who just walks around playing a mini game. It costs money to do most of the things, and it's just not worth the money. Do not put your money into this site. 5+ to 8
Kid, 9 years old January 7, 2011

I loved this game when is was like, 6. I loved LPS. I was a LPS freak. I miss it.
Teen, 16 years old Written byWebCriticGirl76 January 6, 2011

Fun For Children

I used to love this website, it is safe; and great fun for kids. I recommend it to children 7-12.
Kid, 11 years old December 20, 2010
Kid, 9 years old October 23, 2010

love it
Kid, 11 years old August 14, 2010

Boring website with a few fun minigames

This game isn't that fun. all you do is dress up your pet and walk around doing the same tasks over and over. no interactions with other players, unless you comment on their room, but that's pretty much it. the minigames i find fun though, so it isn't all that bad. they actually don't sell littlestpetshop vips anymore i don't think because they have this new think LPSO which is supposedly 10 times better. I don't think you should waste your money on this at all, unless you have a 3 year old who loves lsp.
Kid, 12 years old June 29, 2010

Apples Nd Cream?

I Love ScHOOL!!!
Parent of a 9 year old Written byellas March 3, 2010

how i love it

i think that i love it.
Parent of a 3 year old Written bytocoole4u1029t February 12, 2010

Wonderful site

My kids love to go there. It is very safe and fun for children. I recomend not to go on vips because they are now starting to have problems... I take that sometimes back. Other than that I recomed the site for anyone who wants to go on it.
Adult Written byabcstone January 12, 2010

Not at all what we had anticipated

We have been sorely disappointed by this product. The look is absolutely adorable, but with the plush pet you do not get one year, but one MONTH. You can get a free account, but your choices of pets are limited and once you are on the site there is little to nothing you can actually DO. I was collecting all sorts of goodies, but I couldn't eat the food, wear the clothes, or put the furniture in my house (if I could even BUY it). They quite obviously want you to buy the membership, but even with the preview we've gotten for the last few weeks, my kids don't want it. The games are okay...definitely more kid-geared than other sites, but not terribly challenging for older kids. My eldest daughter bought this for her younger sister and I think she feels rather ripped off.
Parent of a 10 year old Written byalaunte September 25, 2009

Kid, 7 years old July 31, 2009

The Cheerleaders

I Love MLP they are very clute and adorable.
Kid, 8 years old June 28, 2009

it is graet for kids that love animals

i looooove littest pet shop.com becoues i can talk and play with my littlest pet shop and frainds

Just Got One Today

And I love it! Much better than Gopets or Beanie Babies 2.0. Gopets is not a good site for those under 13, and Beanie Babies 2.0 is not very much fun. The houses on this site are very cool, you get one FREE for each pet, and you can customize them! This site has great games, a rich enviroment to explore, things to dress up your pet with, and other cool stuff. I highly recomend it!