All member reviews for McDonalds

We're not exactly lovin' it.

Kid, 12 years old November 30, 2010

Da da da da DA, I'm Pukin' It!

I'll admit, I love some of the food they have at Mickey D's, even if it is bad for you, but their commercials are... are.... so annoying that whenever I see them, I forget that there was a show I wanted to watch, and I flip the channel. Yes, they are that bad. All in all, this site is only for promos, and an entire website for that just blows my mind.

this is bad food

its bad for your body people! well if u want be obese eat then idk
Parent Written byMoserkat July 21, 2013

By gods...

By fuc*ing god.... Dear fu*king god humanity... ok first of all its just to get more fuc*ing money... Il say it again there money whores MONEY FU*KING WHORES. Oh yeah me Donald's perfect place to go on a date... *oh if you think I'm joking then you are a mouth breather* ok so if you want them to advertise there shi*ty food that will kill you when your 39 go for it, if you really want food fast food then go to Wait there is no good fast food...
Teen, 13 years old Written byPhillip873 March 2, 2016

Disgusting excuse for food.

I used to like McDonalds when I was 5-7, because I was an innocent child who just wanted a toy. But as I got older I realized what horrible things they put in your food, and how much obesity rates have risen. I also watched "Super Size Me" and was shocked. Do not eat there, or most of the other fast food restaurants for the sake of your health! Not to mention the staff mainly consisting of bratty teenagers or idiotic/rude people.
Teen, 15 years old Written byHuman 123 October 6, 2015

I'm loving it!

I love McDonald's. And we should all be loving it!
Kid, 8 years old September 17, 2015

Complaint to you all you Healthy people

All of you people who are saying blah blah macdonalds will make you fat blah blah are wrong. It is unhealthy but the truth is either your parents are telling you this or you just want to look all healthy /:
Educator Written byBobthezealot August 3, 2015
Kid, 9 years old July 25, 2012

I'm hatin' it.

McDonald's is not only not for kids, it's not for anyone. Their food will make you fat.
Adult Written byTAYLOR BELL December 9, 2011

WHAT'S BEHIND THE GOLDEN ARCH ?

THIS IS A SHAME A HAPPY MEAL IS NOW SAD ! THEY PUT INGREDIENTS I CAN'T EVEN PRONOUNCE. THEY HAVE 38 OR MORE INGREDIENTS SUCH AS BLEACHED WHITE FLOUR WHICH HAS BEEN BLEACHED FOR ITS WHITE COLOR , BUGS WON'T EVEN GO NEAR IT SO WHY WOULD YOU , MODIFIED FOOD STARCH WHICH IS EDIBLE GLUE THIS IS USED TO SAVE MCDONALDS MONEY , MSG IS USED TO KEEP YOU COMING BACK , TBHG CAN KILL NO NEED FOR ME TO SAY ANYTHING ELSE , SAVE THE WORST FOR LAST DIMETHYLPOLYSILOXANE CAN YOU PRONOUNCE IT ? IT KEEPS THEIR FOOD FROM LOOKING NASTY AND FOAMING BECAUSE OF ALL THEIR UNHEALTHY AND NASTY INGREDIENTS . I ONLY NAMED THE WORST OF THE WORST . THIS WAS WRITTNBY TAYLOR BELL IN JAMAICA,NY
Kid, 9 years old August 3, 2011

Lame

Stupid You need McDonalds toy.