All member reviews for Miniclip

Addictive game arcade with safe social feature.

Educator and Parent Written byeteacher2 February 12, 2010

surprise sexual content

I don't know how many people know this, but on some of the miniclip games there is "surprise" content when you reach a certain level. For instance in Boom Boom Volleyball when you reach one of the higher levels the girls who are playing volleyball become topless!! Really not appropriate and it just happens there is no warning or anything
Kid, 9 years old August 5, 2010

Boys Will Like and Girls Too

I like this website. It has a bunch if games that are really fun. Boys AND girls should really check it out. I find it very addictive, though (I barely had time to write this review LOL).
Kid, 12 years old April 27, 2014

Fun interactive games!

Miniclip is a fun gaming hub with fun interactive games. Some games may contain moderate violence and there might be some privacy issues. But otherwise it is great fun to play on Miniclip!
Parent of a 4 and 7 year old Written byishtar626 July 16, 2010

Some games okay for kids, most are meant for teens

Some of the games are okay for a 7 year old, but others have them putting bullets in people's heads. Icebreakers is an okay puzzle game, but others that are really violent need to be watched. Nitrome.com is an extension of this site, and is really NOT appropriate for children under 16.
Parent Written byChrisM 3 January 13, 2015

Don't buy anything from Miniclip

Our son used his pocket money for Gold Membership of a game. However, the game and membership became inoperable and therefore he wasted his money. We complained to Miniclip - their customer support keep sending automated messages and don't deal with complaints. Just avoid - don't trust Miniclip with your money.
Parent of a 1, 4, 7, 11, 16, and 24 year old Written bypopcornpop1997 March 15, 2009

ok...

Many games on this site are appropriote for all ages but... there are some shooting games that are very violent and bloody. There is no bad language, though. I suggest you to keep your children on the cleaner, better games. Overall, I would suggest this site for 10+
Adult Written byWade88 January 9, 2016

Support team is non-existent

I have had trouble with the game, no support, no responses to email. Minicilp doesn't care to improve or help you at all find another have maker don't bother with Miniclip.
Parent Written byHuckthebug August 31, 2015

Miniclip 8 ball pool play

This is a absolutely buggy play. I had a view times more as 200.000 coins, after I reach that I lost each play. That means, Miniclip wana just sell coins and make that you loose. More, there are many players, look on you tube for "flash engine players-miniclip 8 ball pool", so you could imagine that play !? I am out becouse it is a shit play just for your money !
Adult Written byAstrid Griffin Blake August 29, 2015

Games on Miniclip

Some games can have war but no blood. There is cooking, action, drama, simulators, 3D and stuff like that. Miniclip is very addictive and fun I must warn you!
Kid, 8 years old February 5, 2015

Miniclip

Miniclip is fun, but I made a game age rating system for Miniclip. It's because I would not want other kids going on adult content. E rated games are for everyone, Games rated "7" are OK for under 7 with a parent, Rated "12" games are suitable between the ages of 7 and 11 with a parent. Rated "16" games are not suitable for under 16. Rated "18" games are for ADULTS ONLY. Well, children under 2 shouldn't be on electronics.
Kid, 8 years old January 19, 2015

Miniclip is good.

I do like Miniclip, but I have a Miniclip game rating system. The ratings are E, 7, 12, 16, 18. E rated games are for everyone, 18 rated games are for adults only. A lot of kids play it in my school's computer lab and they're not using that site appropriately. They go on 12 and 16 rated games, or even 18! Rated 7 games are for everyone, but children under 7 years old require a parent while playing rated 7 games. Games rated 12 are suitable for children 12 and older alone, but children ages 7-11 playing 12 rated games require parent supervision. Games rated 16 are not suitable for children under age 16 at all. If someone under the age of 16-18 plays a 16 or an 18 rated game, They might be banned from Miniclip.
Parent of a 10 year old Written byrishabhk August 10, 2014

Support of game is very bad

The support is very bad because they might take out all the earning you child did in their games especially "8 ball pool" game.
Kid, 11 years old November 24, 2012

Great Site!

It's a fun site full of games, but some games are violent. River Raider and Commando are two examples. Some games, though, like Sketch Star and Urban Basketball have nothing bad and are just downright fun games!
Kid, 9 years old July 12, 2012

BAD

This is bad because if you play Club Penguin on this, this is the site it'll bring you up with. I've seen Flash Objects for it, and it shows guns and stuff.
Kid, 10 years old July 11, 2012

really good

they have a very large selection of very fun games. some are educational even.
Parent Written byricki_j July 7, 2012
LEARNING

miniclip forums admins issues...

i wrote a review and some of the words i thought were un-offensive, were, apparently, the mind boggles. ie: gestapo,.
Teen, 15 years old Written byOfficial Critic May 3, 2012
LEARNING

Good Site - with games containing action and violence

Some games action-packed and violent. Some games are just boring and dull. Miniclip generally succeeds as a good site.
Kid, 10 years old July 14, 2011

Go Miniclip!!!!!!

Miniclip is the best gaming site ever. But be careful, parents should look at the games. 2 very good games which kids will love are Fragger & Acid Factory. I recommend just playing the games without creating an account.
Teen, 15 years old Written byMINICLIPROCKS! July 9, 2011

fun

Most games have no or small violence, and the only bad games are Smokin' Barrels, Heli Attack 3, and a few others. Not all Shoot Em' Ups are bad. Canyon Defense is fun and not violent.
Kid, 10 years old June 29, 2011

great for kids

I love this website. Its a fun website to go to but there are some violent games that little kids should not see.