All member reviews for Miniclip

Kid, 9 years old August 5, 2010

Boys Will Like and Girls Too

I like this website. It has a bunch if games that are really fun. Boys AND girls should really check it out. I find it very addictive, though (I barely had time to write this review LOL).
Kid, 8 years old February 5, 2015

Miniclip

Miniclip is fun, but I made a game age rating system for Miniclip. It's because I would not want other kids going on adult content. E rated games are for everyone, Games rated "7" are OK for under 7 with a parent, Rated "12" games are suitable between the ages of 7 and 11 with a parent. Rated "16" games are not suitable for under 16. Rated "18" games are for ADULTS ONLY. Well, children under 2 shouldn't be on electronics.
Kid, 8 years old January 19, 2015

Miniclip is good.

I do like Miniclip, but I have a Miniclip game rating system. The ratings are E, 7, 12, 16, 18. E rated games are for everyone, 18 rated games are for adults only. A lot of kids play it in my school's computer lab and they're not using that site appropriately. They go on 12 and 16 rated games, or even 18! Rated 7 games are for everyone, but children under 7 years old require a parent while playing rated 7 games. Games rated 12 are suitable for children 12 and older alone, but children ages 7-11 playing 12 rated games require parent supervision. Games rated 16 are not suitable for children under age 16 at all. If someone under the age of 16-18 plays a 16 or an 18 rated game, They might be banned from Miniclip.
Kid, 12 years old April 27, 2014

Fun interactive games!

Miniclip is a fun gaming hub with fun interactive games. Some games may contain moderate violence and there might be some privacy issues. But otherwise it is great fun to play on Miniclip!
Kid, 11 years old November 24, 2012

Great Site!

It's a fun site full of games, but some games are violent. River Raider and Commando are two examples. Some games, though, like Sketch Star and Urban Basketball have nothing bad and are just downright fun games!
Kid, 9 years old July 12, 2012

BAD

This is bad because if you play Club Penguin on this, this is the site it'll bring you up with. I've seen Flash Objects for it, and it shows guns and stuff.
Kid, 10 years old July 11, 2012

really good

they have a very large selection of very fun games. some are educational even.
Teen, 15 years old Written byOfficial Critic May 3, 2012

LEARNING

Good Site - with games containing action and violence

Some games action-packed and violent. Some games are just boring and dull. Miniclip generally succeeds as a good site.
Kid, 10 years old July 14, 2011

Go Miniclip!!!!!!

Miniclip is the best gaming site ever. But be careful, parents should look at the games. 2 very good games which kids will love are Fragger & Acid Factory. I recommend just playing the games without creating an account.
Teen, 15 years old Written byMINICLIPROCKS! July 9, 2011

fun

Most games have no or small violence, and the only bad games are Smokin' Barrels, Heli Attack 3, and a few others. Not all Shoot Em' Ups are bad. Canyon Defense is fun and not violent.
Kid, 10 years old June 29, 2011

great for kids

I love this website. Its a fun website to go to but there are some violent games that little kids should not see.
Kid, 10 years old May 20, 2011

BEST WEBSITE EVER!!!!

Great website.There are lots a good games but some games might be a little violent. overall it's not that violent.
Kid, 10 years old May 3, 2011

NITROME IS AWESOME!

Go to nitrome.com! It's SO much fun! Most of their games are on this site too.
Kid, 10 years old May 1, 2011

i love miniclip's skecth star!
Kid, 11 years old April 24, 2011

All games genres vary for almost all kinds of kids ages and intrests.

I don't know if I should rate too much violence, because some games really have no violence at all. In fact, I always play on this website, and I love the games like Groundhog D-Day or Final Ninja.
Kid, 10 years old April 17, 2011

a great website

This is an awesome website!!!! It's so much fun! True, some games are a little violent, but otherwise it's great!
Teen, 13 years old Written bypatton1942 April 7, 2011

Awsome Website for Everybody

This a fun website for the WHOLE family. There is no really bad stuff although a little shooting.
Kid, 11 years old January 7, 2011

Great Website

This is a great website but some violent stuff
Kid, 12 years old January 6, 2011

Good for everyone 8+

Good website. Good games. Lots of fun.
Kid, 8 years old November 7, 2010

Favorite Website Ever!

This site is awesome! My favorite games are: Cheese Dreams Hi score 4,900 Sleigh Shot Hi score 2,500 Fat Cat Hi score 903,488 Rubble Trouble Hi score 46,750 Challenge me at these games! -Randomperson45