All member reviews for Miss Bimbo

Adopt a "bimbo," and leave your girl power behind.

Teen, 14 years old Written bySadieK May 24, 2012

LEARNING

its great but for 14 years old

this website is great and stuff im still on it ...username...missashii789 i really like it and it tells you how getting jobs makes you earn money because if you dont have a job you dont have money...the boyfriend thing is nothing really and the breast implants is nothing really either to be honest it does say under it a message about it...ok the clothes are kinda reveiling but if you dont like them kind of ones just get the ones you like. it teaches you like how to spend money and get the most out of your oney because there are goals that tell you that you have to buy such amount of clothes..its addictive. the chat boards are good but there is like maybe two threads out of maybe 10 that are for older people so like if you cant handle it dont go on it .The users are very nice and help you and they have a body and mind section which is good for the teens going through puberty because they can post on there if they arent comfortable speaking about it to someone they can get advice about it with the older people and alos girls going through the same thing...there was thing joke about pink and black bimbos but that has dies out and alos i am practically a mentor (reminder username :- missashii789)and if you decide to join but inbox me on it and ill answer any questions.the forum moderators delete posts that are unnapropriate and answer questions on the forum and everything else...dont judge a book by its cover... missbimbo is grea...anyways 13 and under are not allowed on the site =)
Parent of a 8 and 10 year old Written bycybermommy November 26, 2010

Offended and shocked.

How is a website that lets you create virtual girls called "Bimbos" recommended for any child. I'd veto this website based solely on it name. Now that I read more closely, I'm completely offended!
Teen, 14 years old Written byNoseStuckInABook September 11, 2010

Detailed look at Missbimbo.com

When I first heard about this game, I thought it was the most ridiculous thing in the world. Adopt a girl? What has this world come to? I read about it more, and than I thought, "Maybe this is a clever satire." I like dress up games, so I figured that I'd give it a shot. The first thing it told me to do was to "Change your drab hairstyle to become a blonde with cool pigtails!". Any hopes I had for this game, died. I know most little girls like making their avatars look like them. Serious self-esteem blow there. My bimbo looks nothing like me. Nevertheless, she is a rebel so she is keeping her bright red hair, thank you very much. Eventually, I had nothing else to do, so I changed her hair (for 40 Bimbo$), then changed back. Next level. It asked me to dye her hair pink. Apparently blonde pigtails are out. Skipping another trip to the hair stylist, I went to accomplish the next task. "You have been invited to a party (with your partner). Oh no! You don't have a boyfriend at the moment! Find a boyfriend who is Mr. Right or simply Mr. Right Now! Try the nightclub in "The City". Ironically, it also told me to me to go buy an apartment so I could be "A strong independent lady!". My bimbo's having identity problems. I went to look at the market. Under almost all the food, the comment was "This item feeds your bimbo, but makes her fatter!". My bimbo weighed 127.6 pounds. After eating the chocolate bar, she weighed 128.26 pounds. Most of the clothes show a lot of cleavage. The games on the site include Mastermind, Sudoku, and French Kiss ("Kiss as many boys as you can!"). In "Sort out Your Bag", there was underwear and a tampon in her bag. Apparently, bimbos can also have babies. But you need a paid membership for that. You also need to buy your bimbo dollars. Most ways to get to the next level involve buying stuff.
Kid, 10 years old July 30, 2011

THE WORST THING EVER ON THE INTERNET

I agree with everyone. I went on it just to try it out, and it was the most terrifying thing EVER! You can see through their clothes, everything she eats makes her FAT, and it's like some guy made this to make fun of his girlfriend!! It's the MOST STUPID, HORRIFYING, RUDE thing ever!!! It's like walking in a boy's I-Hate-Girls life!! I mean, what GIRL is gonna play this game?! This is stpid, horrible and NOT good for ANYBODY!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byfantasylover14 March 20, 2013

Don't bother

Don't bother with this junk. It's not right for you or your children; sends out messages saying smoking, drinking and anerexia are 'cool', it includes children under 12 in conservations about sex, some of the admins are rude and insensitive, and the creator is also unpleasant and lazy. It teaches girls AND boys how to be uneducated, insocial, anerexic sluts. The only good things are SOME of the fashion ideas, and some of the older members.
Teen, 15 years old Written byChrisci March 9, 2012

It All Depends On The Age

This website is focused on fashion. The surgeries, missions, weight concerns, and mini games only support the name of the website. It is just a part of their gimmick. The website is really focused on teens and adults. A little maturity is needed to play. The whole purpose of the game is to become the most popular and fashionable player. Most of the admins are strong females that just want to make the website fun for everyone. There are even forums set up to help struggling teens with regular day problems in life. It even promotes being strong an independent.
Teen, 13 years old Written byHxCookie January 23, 2012

I wouldn't recommend it

I personally love this game, But it does have some inappropriate messages, Such as on the forums it has a place to discuss boys & sex, Which isn't very influencing but also handy for girl problems. One of the games is to kiss as many boys as you can, As well not a thing i would recommend, And to win the challenges you need BA, Earned through putting on makeup,boob jobs/face lifts,therapists,and games. A positive message is that you should have a job when you get older and that style and communication with others is good. But as of now i find the game a bit offending as some of the moderators are saying gothic style is bad and being sort of racist, If your joining this you may be offended if you have that style, But luckily more people on there are saying it's OK. Also they do sell Bimbo dollars and VIP needed for certain goals,clothes,jobs,and special features, So parents might want to make sure your credit cards/phones don't get charged. Some offensive language does get through and thats a problem also, Like i could most likely type this: B*tch or just go with Betch, Or something like that. Also you can have boyfriends and babies which isn't a positive picture for a child.
Kid, 10 years old May 26, 2011

no! NO! NO! NO! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i agree with all its just so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XP
Teen, 16 years old Written byxheartbeat May 22, 2011

boringgg,

I was a member once before and I literally HATED it. I mean, the graphics are horrible and the clothing is really bad. I mean it's not only inappropriate for young girls but they look like somebody just put them on the website from their sketchbook.
Kid, 12 years old August 7, 2010

Not cool.

this site is horrible. sexual content and language is too much to handle. I used to be a member and it wasn't fun at all and there were several bad things
Adult Written byCoquetteClochette September 23, 2014

You guys are bitter spinsters who hate fun

I am disappointed to see that other adults think that Miss Bimbo is inappropriate for young ladies. In fact, it teaches the next female generation what the world is really like. Let's face it, feminism isn't doing so hot. The best way to survive is to be a whore. Just look at me. I got breast implants and a rhinoplasty and I landed a man with his own Dunkin Donuts franchise. For the record, he makes $47,000 dollars a year. You see, Miss Bimbo teaches you to look hot and be a spoiled slut and that is what will get you ahead in life. You think that dorky chick who read Discworld in the library every day instead of going to McDonald's with the boys during lunch break is going to get ahead in life? No, she has depression and her uncle molests her. She will work at a department store forever and no man will ever love her. But... she can change her circumstances... with a Wonderbra and some high-quality foundation. In that case, she will meet a man who has a job, because women typically earn like 75 cents to the dollar of what a man makes, so why bother working when you can just blow a guy for like 2 seconds every week and be taken care of otherwise. I mean, really. In conclusion, you bitches are haters. You obviously don't realize what the cruel, cold word is really like. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to give my husband a handjob so that he will allow me to purchase groceries for myself and my 3 year-old child from a previous relationship.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySkyJewelDiamond June 25, 2013

Not for kids...

This site is definitely not for kids. It is for tweens or teens who knows which messages sent through games are right or wrong. In Miss Bimbo, there are plenty of negative stuff that a tween may not be able to handle or might be influenced from- for example, Miss Bimbo thinks that you need to be very thin in order to be happy, which is very wrong. Their thoughts on 'boys' are also very different and also influential. It is best not to let younger girls visit this site.
Kid, 11 years old August 14, 2012

bimbos

when i first joined i really wanted to be part of more virtual worlds other than stardoll which by the way is totally kid safe. the word Miss Bimbo kinda threw me off. it has tanning and whiting and "boob" enlargements with face nip and tuck. It kinda got boring some of the clothes are inappropriate. DEFINITELY not for low self esteem girls.i still play because im on level 5 :P and some of the clothes are gorgeous. I'm not affected by these kind of games and i'm not intimidated into getting a boy friend, having $ex with him, getting pregnant, plastic surgery... i play this game solely because the website's message isnt getting to me. I'm in range 10-14 and shopping for the clothes is really fun but it isnt for little kids. i just kept playing because i dont want to be like these bimbos. Plus i was kind of offended at level 1 when they said. "change your drab hairstyle to a cool blonde in pigtails! no offense but blondes are getting overrated and there arent really natural blondes left in the world anymore. I love redheads!! i wish i had red hair! :)
Adult Written byBooksBooks March 24, 2012

Satire people !

I've actually played on this site for a few years. Its a bit of fun. It is a satirical site, make sure your kid gets that its a joke. If your child has some self esteem issues, maybe this isn't the place for them.
Kid, 10 years old February 20, 2012

Low Self Esteem, Reply @ NoseStuckInABook

I do not recommend this. @ NoseStuckInABook That is exactly what happened 2 me. I do NOT recommend this game at all. It lowers self esteem... The game: Sort out Your Bag was NOT APPROPRIATE AT ALL (like you said). I'm sorry, but you shouldn't be worrying about tampons while you're playing online games... Almost everything in the market: (Makes You "Fat"). Well, what do you want her to be? Anorexic?You're sick if you know your child is playing this game and you're allowing them to do so.
Teen, 13 years old Written byKittyHill April 16, 2011

Fun

i play it. it can be boring sometimes but most of the time is pretty fun. the only bad thing is you can be any age to join miss bimbo i think it should be 13 and up like most websites
Kid, 10 years old April 13, 2011

DIE DIE DIE!!!

This website is all abot girls trying to make themselfs look sexy. It is easy tho send mesasges to whoever you like! And talk about what ever you like! Sucha as boys...snogging...and... other..stuff..... well anything! Its rated 15 but I think this game is rubbish anyway! I would never ever want to play this game! It is for girls of about 16!
Kid, 10 years old March 8, 2011

Badddddddddddzzzzzzzzzzzz

Horrible!!! I made my Bimbo and it sucked! They sell lacy black bras and underwear that goes up their crotch at the store!!! Plus, the mail goal of the website is to get a rich boyfriend and have sex with him! You can meet other Bimbos and the Club. The only good part is ... uh ... I dunno. Well, I guess creating a Bimbo is all the fun?! I agree wit hersheylover it's makin them look just like slutz! BAD SITE PEEPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Parent of a 8 year old Written bysuper sister February 11, 2011

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I hate this website THEY SELL LINGERIE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD don't ever go to this website you can see their crotch through all the shorts this website is disgusting!
Kid, 11 years old January 17, 2011

The clothes and the nasty activies that their bimbos do is nasty! And the site is making lil girls act like s l u t s!