All member reviews for Miss Bimbo

Adopt a "bimbo," and leave your girl power behind.

Kid, 11 years old September 27, 2010

I hate this game, The main view of it is you have to be a skinny girl who goes to night clubs and dates a guy at first sight, Then she gets too skinny, Well that wouldn't be very hard to do. Oh lets but a stripper skirt and go out dancing 2 nite. How fun! Why don't they just put in the jobs "Stripper" Might as well!
Teen, 14 years old Written byEspumaMarina September 17, 2010

Even Paris Hilton might be agents this...

I'm sorry, I'm still caught on the name "Bimbo" -why yes you are creater of the site. Um, yeah, good idea to get young girls hormones blowing to the empth digree. Their clothes are very revealing, excuse me, but I'd like to keep the girls covered thankyou. Everything costs so dang much, and you have the dumbest ways to earn money. Go to the store, theirs food, but NOPE you can't eat it, it will make you "fat" I let her eat the cookie anyway! I refused to let my character go out and "get a boyfriend" my girl has 'more respect' then that. The last thing I need is to be lusting on a computer game. They wanted my girl to have 'the look' well my black hair was fine with me, thankyou. I went to those nightclubs to see whats going on, I am not dating a dude I just met, even if he's some fake computer ran dude. And "kiss every boy you can"? Can you spell S.L.U- okay, actually sinse its Common Sense Media, best not to.. Its disrespectful and mad messages to females everywhere. They want me to get a boyfriend just to go to a party, gee, what's the next carriar on there, a hook*r? Poor insecure girls go on there, and ooh, you can have a baby if you have a membership! I'll pass on the offer, thanks. IDIOTS.
Kid, 10 years old September 4, 2010

Really bad messages.

I didn't get an account, because this website was for messed up teens. Which I am defenently not. Even though it's about becoming " the hottest, coolest most intelligent and talented bimbo the world has ever known!" which hi-lights intelligent and talented traits (good) , it also says to advance in the game, you need a (dare I say it) "hot" boyfriend and to be popular and pretty. Which is not a good message at all. Especially to tween and teen girls. This website does highlight fashion, which I do like, but not confidence, being smart, kind, and yourself!
Teen, 13 years old Written byCupcakeQueen August 12, 2010

BORING!

well really this website is super boring! i had one and all you can do is dress up this dumb person...but they have like pills to make her skinny and stuff so not a positive messgae