All teen and kid member reviews for MoshiMonsters

Teen, 17 years old Written byshorty29 April 13, 2010

Teen, 15 years old Written bynicole baby November 10, 2009
love it
Kid, 12 years old May 31, 2009

i love moshi monsters!!!

i have 6 moshi monsters and i go on them all every day i love it and it taught my 10 yr. old brother so many flags from the game flag frenzy. i love it! :')
Kid, 12 years old December 27, 2015
LEARNING

MOST ADORABLE SITE EVER =)

OK, so this is like the best MMO for little kids out there. I've been playing this game since I was 7. It's the cutest game ever! I just started playing it again recently and my poor monster was half dead! She was feeling "woebegone". The vocabulary in that game is insane. There are these cute pets called moshlings. You can get them by going to your garden and planting special seed combos. The moshling is not guaranteed. There is also a dress-up for your monster which is cute too. Anyway I'm 12 and I still love playing this game. There is a lot of consumerism telling you to get games and stuffed animals and stuff like that. It also has advertisements for membership. There is no chat. Just messages that are pre-made so your speech is very limited. No language. No wait I lied, you can post sticky note on your friends' cork board. You can also post stickies on your own cork board. I've never had any run-ins with trolls or mean people. Everyone is kind and respecting. I have a few friends who are really sweet! Please excuse my spelling, I'm also bad at pronouncing things! Anyway this site has fun mini-games in it that include (some) educational trivia. It's really fun and addicting! Anyway the point is this game is sooooooo cute and you or your kid will love it. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be playing this until I have my own kids! There is also a movie which is on British Netflix if you have Hola unblocker. I have yet to watch the movie. Sorry this review is so long, I have only covered the basics! There's tonnes of other stuff I haven't mentioned. But you'll just have to find that out for yourself!
Kid, 12 years old June 22, 2015

Great game site

I have been on this site since I was 7, and I loved it. The language problem has now been fixed because they allow only some words. additional words can be suggested but may not get through. Your name is safe unless you put it in your username as most names aren't in their dictionary. This game has a lot of game options, although the membership is kind of going crazy. Many things in the monster stores are "Member only" items. They use every opportunity to sell memberships. I used to have a membership, and it was worth it for a younger kid. Now that I'm getting older I sometimes don't go on this site for months and so I am getting rid of it. As for learning, it depends on the age of the kid and if they ever use the puzzle palace or not. The puzzle palace has tons of learning, and kids my age can learn from it. If your kid never goes there then this is not a good learning site.
Kid, 11 years old March 19, 2015

CREEPY

Ok. When I was 8, my friend showed it to me. I liked it, so I made an account. I sis membership, and I liked this game for a long time. Then, my monster started amking weird noises, and it SCARED ME. You should use fantage.com instead because it is not scary and there is no health so you don't need to be pressured to play all the time. I say good for learning, because this game taught me internet safety, and it also taught me how to use the computer by myself.
Kid, 9 years old March 9, 2015

boring!!!!!!!!!!!!

there isnt any stuff for the non members execpt 2 moshlings , furniture that the website gave them and food. i think its just like cp its super boring i probaly go on only once or twice a month. plus a u can do as a non member is do only some missons and plays games it sucks! i once had a member ship it was boringggggggggg like a non member. not bother to join the website!
Kid, 10 years old November 29, 2014

Will scare you

At first, Moshi Momsters is fine. Eventually, especially if you dont play for a while, it gets scary. Your monster starts making weird noises, and it gets creepy. I do have to admir, it is good for street smart lessons.
Teen, 13 years old Written byAllCanadian November 28, 2014

Piece of S--T website

Kid, 11 years old October 29, 2014

My Moshi Monsters story

I'm 11 and I have got something to say about Moshi Monsters, When I was 8 I used to have a Moshi Monsters account. The game is good and all but I mean, if you're not a member, there isn't that much to do... And then there is the pin board. One day about 3 to 4 months after I'd made my account this random girl sent me a friend request. I accepted cuz I didn't have many friends only 4, and her monster looked friendly enough. Then one day I logged on and I had 87 messages from her!!!!!! In the first couple messages it was just normal "Hey! How's your day going!?" Stuff like that. So I'll tell you 20 of them and you can tell how they get worse. Message 1: Hi! Remember me? You added me a couple of days ago. Message 2: Hi again, just wanted to say, I love your monsters look it's so cute! Message 3: Hello, how is your day going mine is going great! Message 4: Hey, like my monsters new outfit? Message 5: I couldn't help but noticing the red bow for your monster. Red's my fave color. What's yours? Message 6: What's your fave food? Mine is chicken. Baw, baw, baw... Message 7: Hi buddy, what color is your hair? Mine is dark brown and black. Message 8: Hellooooooo Message 9: Hey do you still sleep with a soft toy? I do. Mine is a monkey called Brownie. Message 10: Hi do you have Facebook? Message 11: Snapchat? Message 12: Instagram? Message 13: Twitter? Message 14: Hellooooo do you live in the USA? Message 15: If you do, do you live in Cali? Message 16: What about New York? Message 17: Manhattan? Message 18: My phone numb is 2446998. What's yours? Message 19: Have you started getting pump burt tea yet? Do you have bobs? I do. Message 20: Hi, have you ever had see? If you haven't give me your address and you can fudge with my big brother. :) So then I got confused. I mean, I was 8! I didn't know what sex was and I barely knew what BOOBS where! So I told my mom and she was appalled. I won't be going on MM anytime soon...
Teen, 13 years old Written bymangaandanimefan9 August 24, 2014

Moshi Monsters is great!

I joined Moshi Monsters about 4 or 5 years ago and I personally recommend it for kids 7 and up. Kids can design their own monster, a virtual room for their monster, play fun and educational puzzles to earn Rox which are like virtual coins shaped like jewels. Roxs allow the user to buy items and food for their monster and for their monster's virtual room too. Even though in general, Moshi Monsters is free to use, the only thing I don't like about Moshi Monsters is that certain features and areas need a paid membership to use because I think everyone should be able to access all the features without one.
Kid, 9 years old July 14, 2014

Okay..

This game is really safe for kids because they have chat filters and you can report rude players, but sometimes .. if you go on the forum or someone's pinboard, lots of words are blocked , even if they are normal words .Some words that you aren't supposed to say aren't blocked. Luckily , they update this and more words become available and bad words get blocked. For the rest this game is nice , the monsters aren't scary or anything .
Teen, 13 years old Written bySuperheroguy77 July 11, 2014

This game is crap and it's NOT FOR KIDS

Why do kids even like playing this game it's crap
Teen, 13 years old Written byDarky'sReviews June 21, 2014

Better Than Most Online Pet Websites

I've had my account ever since 2009 and boy, has it come a LONG way! There are plenty of things to keep you busy on this site from playing the arcade games in the Moshi Fun Park to buying new furniture for your monster's room. I've yet to come across anything on the message board that's wildly inappropriate but there's a new policy now that requires a parent's permission via email to access the message board or any other source of social media tied into this site. The signup is free (despite having to use your email) but they shove the membership stuff right down your throat no matter where you run to on this website. They persuade you to do it for the wider variety in moshlings, items, superhero missions, I can go on for hours! Since it's a rather popular site nowadays, it also has it's fair share in product tie ins such as toys, magazines, music, games and even movies. You're going to have to spend quite a bit of your pocket money, but it's definitely worth getting over Club Penguin, Neopets and so on. Also, I wouldn't force anyone over 12 to play this, as they might get bored of this quickly but you may never guess, cause I know 40 year olds that still frequently play this game. ON: 9+ IFFY: 5-8 OFF: 0-4
Kid, 10 years old April 15, 2014

Boring

Yes its very approptiate but dont bother buying your child membership they will defo grow out of it i did after 3 weeks!
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheNavyBliueSailor December 30, 2013

CUTE!

It's Amazing! I have loved this game since I was 8 years old. The games are educational but are sometimes a bit easy for the older kids. I love it because the Moshlings and monsters are sooo cute! (I'm 13...I'm sorry...It's too cute)
Kid, 10 years old December 26, 2013

bad bad horrible i was nearly robbed

rubbish game dont bother i ended up with a bloke asking my child if she smoked had drugs and her phone adress everything he busted her account and we lost around 500 pounds and very bad site it spams ur email just i mean it cant get any worse if ur child plays it get them off it right now before a stranger rings ur dooorbelle
Teen, 13 years old Written byvivi1212 December 25, 2013

great game but has a few faults..

i think moshi monsters is a great app but there is one issue. this is that all the places needed to get medals only members can go to. this is a problem as most childrens parent dont approve of getting memberships as you have to pay. If your not a member you are underprivileged to many items, moshlings and other amazing things such as places. this then limits the game for non-members to a more "unsatisfying" standard. I would like it a lot if you could try and fix this issue :) understandable if you cant :)