All member reviews for MoshiMonsters

Kid, 9 years old April 16, 2010
Teen, 14 years old Written byice_man_1995 April 16, 2010

good for kids 8 years old and up

i love it and every parent should let their kid play it by them selves and they will be fine because my kid said he will play it anytime because he saw a comercial on the television and he is really exited about playing this game and i think every parent should let their kid play it so come on they will enjoy it.
Kid, 10 years old April 13, 2010

love it
Kid, 8 years old April 12, 2010

I am just a 8 years old.

cool things are cool as a chil bird.
Kid, 12 years old April 10, 2010

Okay, kinda iffy

I think this site is very good, and mostly controlled well, but please be cautious. If you are friends with one-another, you may chat freely, making it possible to give out personal information, and swear. After that, everything is well-done.
Kid, 8 years old April 10, 2010

Kid, 12 years old April 9, 2010
Kid, 8 years old April 5, 2010

This game is cool!

This is a GREAT web!
Kid, 10 years old March 30, 2010

Perfect!!

This game is the perfect site. For me,I am OBSESSED with talking to others on Forum. I am very talkative, and I say this site is for all ages.
Kid, 8 years old March 29, 2010

Some bad stuff but lots of good stuff!

I have moshi monsters and on the forums there are like love roleplays and some people swear like S***,Idiot,S** and maybe B**** and there are people who are dating on there when they are like 10 and 9 i don't know i think like at any age starting at 9 or 8. OWhen the people are dating i think they might call each other Se**. 1 of my friends on moshi monsters has a boyfriend on there and she is 10 years old. The boyfriend and girlfriend call each other Se**. And there was a disscussion on the forum called ''Free S**!(Trust me the user who made the disscussion said the full word) And there was another disscussion called ''OMG!!!! I had just got se*(The user who made the disscussion typed in the full word too) But there is a lot of good stuff as well!
Kid, 10 years old March 20, 2010

its really cute i just joined it the little monsters are ADORABLE!
Kid, 10 years old March 17, 2010

it is a good website for kids of this age. i will give you guys a heads up for your work.
Teen, 15 years old Written bytraya dhatt March 15, 2010
Kid, 10 years old March 10, 2010

Kid, 10 years old March 9, 2010

Kid, 11 years old March 5, 2010

FUNFIELD

This is an awsome website! LOVE THIS WEBSITE!!!!!
Teen, 17 years old Written byjack99 March 3, 2010

i like it
Kid, 6 years old February 25, 2010
Kid, 9 years old February 25, 2010

AWSOME!

i love it! so fun and cool! but sometimes its sounds like your monster says bad words like mine almost say the f word by saying "fuh" and they say "poop," and"poo". but it is very very educational.you can count and play word puzzles at the puzzle palace.the also show you how the moster is feeling and gives u the word like"marginal" very good for at least 7+
Teen, 15 years old Written bycherry234 February 23, 2010

hi i like pie

i think it iz kidove cool