All member reviews for MoshiMonsters

Kid, 9 years old October 9, 2010

Annoying Nagging Website

Moshi Monsters Is Great... Until They Start Nagging For Membership Moshi Monsters Used To Be A Kid Friendly Website Until They Introduced More Member Features These Include Game Starcade Gift island (Send Gifts Best Frind Ever Exetra) The Port Which Includes 4 Shops You Can Change Colour Shake A Rox Tree Go To Harrods And Underground Disco More Moshiling Seeds (A.K.A More Moshlings) A Moshling Zoo Upgrade Your Tree House Also Non Members Are Looked Down On By Members And The Language Is Not Always Safe This includes Swearing And Stuff Like That This due To No Live Moderaters
Kid, 11 years old March 19, 2011

I would rate it iffy for 9,10, and 11 year olds.

I think Moshi Monsters is a website where if you are 9,10,or 11, you should go on there with your parents. They might not let you on because you can type WHATEVER you want to on your pinboard. Some bad people post BAD STUFF. Talk to your parents before going on Moshi Monsters. Other than the pinboard, I think it is a good website. Also, if you want to become a member, it takes money. You can have up to 11 best friends and go to exclusive places. I was a member once but, I don't think being a member is that great. And for example with the pinboard, this one person asked me for my password and my parent's credit card number. But, there is educational games at the Puzzle Palace for Daily Challenges and Hall Of Puzzles.
Kid, 10 years old June 3, 2011

DO NOT I TELL YOU GO ON THIS WEBSITE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD

MONEY PLACEMENT INSANEEEEEE Looky here, I had 30$ I bought a club penguin puffle [Who i named Tikal] for 15 bucks [This is a full size one] I looked at the Moshi monster toys, THE THINGS YOU HANG ON YOUR BAG WAS 15 BUCKS! The Club Penguin ones were 7 bucks WHAT A RIP OFF! Oh, and if you plan to go on, Please note that the membership features are increasing INSANELY for example, Things everyone can do: Shop Buy [Some] Stuff for their house Feed them play one or 2 games explore get [some very few] moshling seeds THATS IT Things a member can do Shake the rox tree Go to horrods Buy games from Starcade get more levels for their houses Go to the port Go to gift island go to the underground disco get extra seeds [more moshlings] Moshling zoo INSANE MONEY PRODUCT PLACEMENT
Kid, 10 years old May 22, 2015

Its ok

They keep nagging you about memberships SOOOOOOOO ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!!!! kinda boring
Kid, 10 years old September 2, 2012

Great for all ages!!

This is a great site! My sister and I both have a few accounts and we LOVE it! Some parents think it is not safe, because people can post freely on pinboards, but then just don't friend anyone who you don't know. If you are a child who has this problem, here are a few members who are VERY safe and trusty. 1) squidoopets 2) pinkpinkpink415 3) me4ever77 4) sparkles-sequins 5) beawesome4ever 6)linnea1041
Kid, 11 years old July 2, 2012

Not a very good website.

Moshi Monsters is not a website that I would recommend for anyone. Before they introduced memberships, it used to be a fun website where you could hang out with your friends and play around with your little "monster" (cute little characters that you use as your avatar). But after they introduced membersips, it all went completely downhill. It seems like there's nothing that non members can do! They keep nagging everyone to buy the memberships; they have moshi monsters toys, books, and even a moshi magazine. I've seen an advertisement for their magazine in one of my own kid's magazines-wow. Us non members are also looked down on by the members, and it has became very hard to interact. Another thing I don't like about this website is that some people that children and parents don't know can post on their "message boards", and I know that a lot of people wouldn't like that. People have posted rude messages on my board more than once, and people can get past the censoring with starring out letters. So if you guys were thinking about trying out this website, please take my advice before you do. :3 Thanks!
Kid, 10 years old July 12, 2011

Fantastic site

I really like it, and how it also mixes fun, friendships, safety and education into one website for kids (and adults) of all ages. Kids can chat to their friends in a safe way, and if they are inappropriate they can be reported to their parents! It is also clever how they add the care element in; monsters cannot level up and get more items unless their owners look after them, and overall I would definitley reccommend this to any parent and child. One thing that is a problem tough is that certain things cannot be obtain without purchases.
Kid, 11 years old March 29, 2011

Care

I personally have tried it, but it's a little boring for me. It does sort of tell kids to take care of their pets though....
Kid, 9 years old August 25, 2013

Strangeglove from Above: second world war violence

On the beginning of "Strangeglove from Above", there was Super Moshis in planes and Dr. Strangeglove taked some down! Awesome battle! 10 certified.
Kid, 11 years old April 13, 2013

I do not recommend Moshi Monsters for any child, unless they are monitored closely.

Although I have a Moshi Monsters and enjoy it, I would like to warn parents of young children about this website. I may seem a bit like a hypocrite, but I am only trying to help you find a safe, yet entertaining website for your child(ren). Children are constanly harrased to buy a membership to Moshi Monsters which is extremly expensive. Children frequently "break through the filter" of the forum by saying things such as "Only read the capital letters". Children on the forums frequently get into arguments, and occasionly impersonate others. There have been links to websites where your child(ren) may go on camera, and other dangerous things for your child(ren) to be affliated with. People often use the "Only read capital letters" method to swear on the forums, and on "pinboards". Many children on this website lack in spelling and language skills. These children may leave a negative impression on your child(ren)'s language skills. I do not recommend this for any children unless you are closely moniterring your child. I wish you and your child the best of luck in finding a safe but entertaining website for you both to enjoy.
Kid, 10 years old December 28, 2012

LEARNING

It's not my favorite but you should still try it out.

Moshi Monsters is cool but alot of the zones you have to pay for with real money. Also on the forums it seems like they don't care what people right because some members write things that are disgusting for kids and tweens.
Kid, 12 years old November 22, 2012

LEARNING

Moshi Monsters, A Kid's Game Site!

Moshi Monsters is a really fun game, once you start out. However, I played it at 11, and outgrew it about a month (at the most) into the game. (I'm 12 now) Families and players should be aware of chat. Some areas are free-chat enabled. But, most of the game is pretty cool for a kid!
Kid, 12 years old August 10, 2012

Moshi Monsters !_!

I think it is appropriate for kids over 7and up and has great people to talk to online and one more thing everything shouldn't be just for members because it's not fair when they aren't rich or people who don't have a good amount of money to spend on moshi monster memberships.
Kid, 7 years old June 23, 2012

:D

I Love Moshi Monsters Its For 7+ Becuase Well The Puzzles Are Hard Derp.
Kid, 9 years old June 23, 2012

Give It A Chance!!

nicely drawn! I think it's just fine.
Kid, 12 years old April 8, 2012

a+ moshimonsters

i think that moshimonsters is a lovely game but i think your child should be able to write and be able to play mini complicated games that are threw out the game!
Kid, 9 years old January 8, 2012

Much safer than other virtual worlds

Compared to other virtual worlds, such as Club Penguin, this is really a very safe website for kids. There is the odd burst of cyberbullying and online dating, but this is actually very rare. I would recommend this to anyone who has children 7+ !
Kid, 10 years old December 28, 2011

lcda

make sure not to tell anyone you password
Kid, 10 years old December 11, 2011

Awesome

it is good for kids because they learn to take care of pets so while having fun, they learn responsibility. they also need to earn money to be able to buy food, toys and room accessories for their pet. but kids are strongly encouraged to get a paid membership because if they do they get to do things regular members don't get to do. language isn't a problem because you don't get to type in and say things.
Kid, 9 years old October 9, 2011

an amazing site!

very fun but if you don't like open chatting, don't go on the forums.