All member reviews for MoshiMonsters

Take care of creatures and learn a little in virtual world.

Learning

Kid, 8 years old July 9, 2010

I love Moshi monsters it's the very best virtual game i ever had
Kid, 8 years old July 7, 2010

moshi monsters is the best

moshi monsters is great, but is hard to get moshlings! I have to admit the monsters are so cute and fuzzy i could cuddle them all day if i had the chance .
Kid, 10 years old June 21, 2010

AWESOME!!!

I love this website its the BEST its good to communicate with friends that you dont see much and the monsters are AWESOME! GO FURI'S
Parent of a 17 year old Written byiisha June 1, 2010

Kid, 10 years old May 22, 2010

Love it!!!

I love it. I have a moshimonsters and i love making new friends. I haven't learned what states flags looked like till now. Ur child can learn more and make new friends!!!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byrudegirl April 22, 2010

perfect for her age

like it
Parent of a 6 and 10 year old Written byhannahbananna1500 April 11, 2010

Dangerous

I've had problems with this site. The kids absolutely do not need friends email addresses to find friends. I went on my daughters site after having bullying problems on the site and found that she had over 60 "friends". We went through the list together and 40 of those "friends" she didn't know. One in particular she begged me not to delete because "that girl is really nice to me" That really raised a red flag for me. I think this site is just setting kids up for a dangerous situation!
Kid, 10 years old March 12, 2010

Kid, 12 years old December 25, 2009

moshi monters

Parent of a 4 year old Written bycristo123456 December 22, 2009

i like it

I have a moshi and i love it.Great for kids 5 to 10 years old.
Teen, 15 years old Written bynicole baby November 10, 2009

love it
Parent of a 8 year old Written byseth8 October 27, 2009

Kid, 12 years old May 31, 2009

i love moshi monsters!!!

i have 6 moshi monsters and i go on them all every day i love it and it taught my 10 yr. old brother so many flags from the game flag frenzy. i love it! :')
Adult Written byAstrid Griffin Blake August 29, 2015

Its for children

People are saying that people can put up bad language on the pin board but you cant I have never seen a pin board with bad language on! You cant swear there is no violence and the safety is very good! But you can get very bored on the game so I think ages 4 to 15
Kid, 12 years old June 22, 2015

Great game site

I have been on this site since I was 7, and I loved it. The language problem has now been fixed because they allow only some words. additional words can be suggested but may not get through. Your name is safe unless you put it in your username as most names aren't in their dictionary. This game has a lot of game options, although the membership is kind of going crazy. Many things in the monster stores are "Member only" items. They use every opportunity to sell memberships. I used to have a membership, and it was worth it for a younger kid. Now that I'm getting older I sometimes don't go on this site for months and so I am getting rid of it. As for learning, it depends on the age of the kid and if they ever use the puzzle palace or not. The puzzle palace has tons of learning, and kids my age can learn from it. If your kid never goes there then this is not a good learning site.
Adult Written bymoonstonee March 21, 2015

Educational and Fun

It's awesome and kept me entertained for over five months! It's also educational, since you can do puzzles that require thinking at the Puzzle Palace. However, I got bored of this game after my membership came to an end, but my time on Moshi Monsters was one of the best times of my life (not actually the best time of my life, but really fun). Keep it up, Moshi Monsters!
Kid, 11 years old March 19, 2015

CREEPY

Ok. When I was 8, my friend showed it to me. I liked it, so I made an account. I sis membership, and I liked this game for a long time. Then, my monster started amking weird noises, and it SCARED ME. You should use fantage.com instead because it is not scary and there is no health so you don't need to be pressured to play all the time. I say good for learning, because this game taught me internet safety, and it also taught me how to use the computer by myself.
Kid, 9 years old March 9, 2015

boring!!!!!!!!!!!!

there isnt any stuff for the non members execpt 2 moshlings , furniture that the website gave them and food. i think its just like cp its super boring i probaly go on only once or twice a month. plus a u can do as a non member is do only some missons and plays games it sucks! i once had a member ship it was boringggggggggg like a non member. not bother to join the website!