All member reviews for MoshiMonsters

Take care of creatures and learn a little in virtual world.

Learning(i)

Kid, 11 years old May 25, 2013

Moshi Monsters for any age

I had this site for about 2 years now and gave it away to my sisters friends. I used this website for about 1 year and still check it once and a while. My sister who was almost 8 at the time got it, at first it was too old for her, but she grew into it. 12 or 13 year olds go on it, it's the perfect age, but for them it wares out quickly. Some 5 year olds go on it but it's too confusing. The pin board is great but there filter sometimes breaks, but nobody really swears.
Teen, 13 years old Written byKillerkitty1000 April 22, 2013

Hate the membership required thing, how we cant message names of other sites, etc.

Okay, trust me I love this game but why the moniter? It's good to moniter so the kids can't say inappropriate stuff but then again, it stops me from getting my friends iMessage or Oovoo... I mean really? There should be a way the two of us can communicate other than this but we need to be able to trade the usernames and it doesnt let us do that or name the site... also... making it so that members can buy some items? It doesn't encourage us to buy membership... it warns us off because its a waste of money so I think you guys should take the feature away... or advise the Moshi Monsters Community Or society or whatever to. One last complaint... sideways monsters? That looks super stupid! i mean why would you do that? But other than that I lovee the game and it is perfect... ish.
Teen, 13 years old Written byariana grande April 11, 2013

the best game ever

i played this game since i was small, it is 1 of da best games ever for kids
Teen, 17 years old Written byDaniBallerina March 3, 2013

LEARNING

TRUE REVIEW FROM A PAST MOSHI (princessglitter777 March 13, 2009- December 31, 2010)

It's annoying. I have to check on my monster everyday and make sure it's not sick, it kind of bugs me a bit to do that, You can't interact with other monster that much, The pin board is kind of mean too, I got teased for being Vietnamese, my race. Which is not nice. I contacted Moshi Monsters, but they said sorry, and didn't help AT ALL! Until they made super Moshis, it was ok, but you need to do almost everything with membership, which I hate, I prefer fairer games, like weeworld, or woozworld, which are both better games, Moving on to limits. it's not fair that they limit you to moshlings! I wanted to have like 100 of them, but I couldn't! I wanted to have more friends, c'mon, that wasn't fair to limit me! I had a real life friend I wanted to add, and I didn't want to delete anyone. Moving on to games, one of the games COPIED and yes COPIED one of the MOST famous games that was on the WORLD BOOK OF RECORDS, and had about a MILLION downloads and 100,000's of subscribers on YOUTUBE! That's Angry Birds, they copied a rip off game of them with moshlings. Products. They advertise too much products, it seems like they are money hungry! Day of my hacking. The day of my hacking was December 31, 2010. I just wanted the Moshi team to help me take care of my monster while I was on a cross country trip, but no! They didn't help! They didn't care, so after a day (December 31) I wanted to log in and do one last buy and just leave my monster alone and take care of it when I came back, but I was HACKED! They deleted half of my stuff and took one of my RARE moshlings! I think they gave it away!!!!!! Overall, The game isn't bad, no kissing or stuff, just plain cute with fun educational games and creative art, just watch out for: Hackers, Pinboard, Membership temptations, and your sick and angry monster.
Kid, 10 years old February 18, 2013

moshi monsters

i think moshi monsters is a good program because you can talk to friends, play lots of games and have a lot of fun on online games because the game it safe.
Parent of a 5, 7, and 11 year old Written bykaiya-kristen February 18, 2013

LEARNING

Problems About Moshi Monster Social Networking!

I think that the messages should be monitored before they get sent cuz I have read a lot of the messages between people and LOTS of them say "hey i dunno you, but we should start dating!" and strangers and little kids are dating when their parents don't want them to and also when their to young!!!
Kid, 8 years old February 16, 2013

AWESOME !

I love this game (NO CHAT) Cool quests and things , It Takes Fun To A level of Beyond fun :)
Kid, 12 years old February 16, 2013

Moshi Monsters

Moshi Mosnters is about creating a friendly monster and having fun in a safe atmosphere. You can send messages to other users but there are strict rules and a message approval and report message features. Plus, let's you help characters (these are not users by the way) and play mind-building daily puzzles that allow you to earn Rox, virtual points to buy virtual stuff for your monster. It encorporates creativity such as creating a room for your monster, money (Rox) saving skills as sometimes you have to earn and save Rox to buy something for your monster which is also what happens in reality. However, for extra premium features, you have to pay real money, which if you have a free account and you go to a Membership Area, it won't allow you in but does not force you to buy membership.
Kid, 11 years old February 16, 2013

Kid-Friendly Virtual Game

I started playing moshi monsters at about the age of 8 and i continue to play it also. Moshi monsters is virtual game that is kid-friendly. Note to parents:some users on there are aloud to say bad language but u can also report that user.
Parent Written byjackie taylor February 12, 2013

LEARNING

Top gaming website for kids and family!

Me an the kids have been playing moshi monsters for 2 years now and it is a fantastic environment to play games safely with your kids, we play a lot of moshi games at moshimonstersgames.co.uk All in all 5 stars to moshi monsters the taylor family love it.
Kid, 12 years old January 1, 2013

Don't join this site - it's rubbish and not safe

I'm 12 years old, and i don't like this site. It's not safe at all. Some person sent me a message saying i was so F****** s**y So this proves it doesn't have a FILTER. Everything moshi monsters says is a lie. They say it's safe and free, but it's not. They force you to pay for everything - Membership, toys, magazine, and more. The millionaire guy who runs it does not care about kids safety, only the money he makes. I got teased, bullied, threatened, and hacked on this site so much i quit. I even contacted MM team, and they were SO rude to me. Talk about bad customer service. They where like, "You shouldn't of gave out your password, and it's not our problem you're being bullied" I used to love this game, but now they just care about money. Don't get membership - you will get bored of it after a few months. WASTE of money. I could go on and on - but this is the truth. MM isn't as safe they claim it to be. Get club penguin instead! It's safer and membership is more cheap. This is my opinion - Don't play. It's aimed at young kids, and it's not even safe. People date on there. It's for teenagers now cuz it's so unsafe. Plus the blocking feature is so stupid - people u block can't add you or see your friends but THEY CAN SEE ALL YOUR MESSAGES.
Kid, 11 years old August 21, 2012

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LAME

it is a game for smaller kids but it is REALLY BORING
Parent Written byPizzaperson55 August 20, 2012

great website!!!

This is actually a great website. Some people think the pinboard is a problem, but if you don't friend someone who looks suspicious, then they cannot post on your board. The Underground Disco is lots (and lots) of fun for my niece, and she is a level 16, monstar J. At Puzzle Palace, you play educational games in order to level up. I think this website sends positive messages to everybody 8 & up. :)
Kid, 11 years old August 4, 2012

Its good...

Its good kinda...Idk
Kid, 10 years old August 1, 2012

LEARNING

ONLY for people who are willing to spend a lot of cash

It's only fun if you are a member. I know that because I once was Member for a day and it was way more fun. Oh, and the missions are fun. (members only)
Teen, 16 years old Written byDizzyLizzy July 3, 2012

Moshi Monsters STINKS!!!

I am on Moshi Monsters The pin board is VERY offensive! Ppl said to me f**k U B***ch Moshi members don't Filter the words! My buddy on moshi monster had a boyfriend!! If you ask me Rubbish! Plus you need membership for: These Include Game Starcade Gift island (Send Gifts Best Frind Ever Exetra) The Port Which Includes 4 Shops You Can Change Colour Shake A Rox Tree Go To Harrods And Underground Disco More Moshiling Seeds (A.K.A More Moshlings) A Moshling Zoo Upgrade Your Tree House Also Non Members Are Looked Down On By Members! The Puzzle Palace is Entertaining though..... But seriously That's the ONLY thing! If your Kids are on Moshi Monsters PLEASE WATCH THEM FOR YOUR CHILD'S SAFETY!!!!!!
Kid, 9 years old June 20, 2012

moshi monsters

I HATE MOSHI MONSTERS don't bother making an account :p animal jam(AJ) is much better. moshi monsters is boring and its got private info :(
Kid, 8 years old June 20, 2012

Bad wow how do they keep this on the internet?

You can't learn anything it is a stupid boring site lots of people that are inappropriate and only members can do the fun stuff really horrible game.
Kid, 11 years old April 22, 2012

Good website, but lack of privacy

Very fun and simple, but the zommers seem kinda violent, and that isnt very good. Message boards should be only veiw-able by friends, and their should be a private message feature.
Parent Written bypandaboom April 14, 2012

MOSHI MONSTER is RIPPING ME OFF

This site MOSHI MONSTERS takes your money even when you request cancellation. I am being charged twice every month, I have continued to send emails via their stupid contact form, and via their email. No One is LISTENING. They continue to take my money TWICE every month, not just once but twice. They do not supply good links to find out how to contact them, that would be deliberate! They do not make it easy, even their cancellation link does not work. You have to contact them, but they dont respond to any emails. I will NEVER recommend Moshi Monsters to anyone. I would be VERY careful if I were you. Just wait till you have to cancel.....