All member reviews for MoshiMonsters

Take care of creatures and learn a little in virtual world.

Learning(i)

Kid, 11 years old April 22, 2012

Good website, but lack of privacy

Very fun and simple, but the zommers seem kinda violent, and that isnt very good. Message boards should be only veiw-able by friends, and their should be a private message feature.
Parent Written bypandaboom April 14, 2012

MOSHI MONSTER is RIPPING ME OFF

This site MOSHI MONSTERS takes your money even when you request cancellation. I am being charged twice every month, I have continued to send emails via their stupid contact form, and via their email. No One is LISTENING. They continue to take my money TWICE every month, not just once but twice. They do not supply good links to find out how to contact them, that would be deliberate! They do not make it easy, even their cancellation link does not work. You have to contact them, but they dont respond to any emails. I will NEVER recommend Moshi Monsters to anyone. I would be VERY careful if I were you. Just wait till you have to cancel.....
Kid, 9 years old April 2, 2012

g

it should be 6 and up. you can play learning games and have lots of fun. spot on
Parent Written bylhsocket March 28, 2012

Personal Information

The kids on Moshimonsters ask each other what their real names are,where they live and etc.Personal information should not be allowed because of Internet safety.
Parent Written bypink_berry March 16, 2012

moshi monsters

i think that moshi monsters is a good game for kids from 6 years old till 11 years old and i think moshi monsters teaches them how to take care for their kids when they grow up.
Kid, 9 years old February 28, 2012

ertethvcg

alot of meanies
Parent Written byDavid goo February 24, 2012

moshi monsters

I think it is a fun way of learning and decorating your monsters house
Kid, 12 years old January 16, 2012

Fun but not safe

My sisters love to take care of their monsters, decorate their houses, and dress up their monsters. There is a noticeable problem with memberships, as you can only get a lot of moshlings, buy certain things, and go certain places if you're a member. There is also a huge problem with safety. People can type whatever they want, and you can easily pretend to be someone else and get private information. There was a request from someone on my sister's account asking if she liked boys, and one person sent a request to both my sisters, my cousins, and my little sister's friend. they said things like "ur monstr is hot," and "ur q2," and even tried to get my sister's email and phone number. It can be very dangerous and doesn't seem to have a language filter.
Teen, 13 years old Written byfolrin December 17, 2011

moshimonsters

raul mariana
Kid, 11 years old November 30, 2011

MOSHI IS RUBISH!!!!!!!

When i first joined moshi 2 years ago i loved it so i took out a £30 membership i cloud collect moshlings and put them in a zoo have extra rox (money) and change my clours i colud send mesages over the pin bord and that was fine but when i joined the fourm about 6 mounths after i joined i kept getting banned for a fue hours or a day and even a week off the fourm and i wolud never put bad language or affencave comments on but 1 mounth after i took my 2nd £30 membership out i got banned for no reson i contacted them and nobody colud even get my password and i was very confused but when we askted for a full refund there reply was sorry we carnt g5ve y64 a refund or anything like that so now we are £30 out of pocket. i wolud recomend this websight for persons under the age of 5
Kid, 9 years old November 28, 2011

its a best !

they are not alloweding cildrens for it !
Kid, 11 years old November 17, 2011

Moshi Monsters.

You cannot directly chat.
Parent Written bypacjo October 7, 2011

read

i think its rubbish i wuldnt let my gaughter go on it and shes 8 and a half iv looked around and the ae limit is 10 i would generally trust my son with facebook and hes 11
Teen, 15 years old Written byDogLover13 October 2, 2011

Great For Kids, Educational But Some Privacy Issues

This is really good for little kids; it is very educational, and through puzzles and games you can learn things and have fun in the world of Monstro City. People can interact with their monster and feed it, give it a name, and such. Also very interesting is collecting Moshlings, in which you can collect by planting little seeds in your garden, and they are actually very cute. There are certain ones where you have to be a member to get, but I think the pricing is actually pretty reasonable. More features in membership are dancing at the underground disco, which earns Rox, the virtual Moshi Monsters currency. You can also leave messages on your friends and your own message board, which is nice because it gives a way of chatting to your virtual friends and if someone finds a post unsafe, they can report it to the moderators. I, myself, think that Moshi Monsters is very fun and worth taking a look at. Oh, another aspect of the game I forgot to mention is that you can earn trophies for leveling up, and as you level up, you can buy more items for your monster's house, and for your monster, such as clothes, and also the puzzles become more challenging. A great game for young kids to be playing, it is very educational, although I do not recommend sharing passwords and information. I think that you should know your child; sometimes smart children can get into loads of trouble with things like this. Just as long as you stay safe and have fun, my two top priorities for websites, you (and your child) will enjoy the things that the great world of websites has to offer. They do collect your information (birth date, gender, etc.) but overall I think this is a positive website for kids to enjoy.
Kid, 10 years old August 24, 2011

Grew Out Of It Way To Quickly

It is a very fun game, but I warn you: DO NOT GET THE MEMBERSHIP. After a few moths you will notice you only go on the website occasionally, and that it is not worth the money. I am 10 and feel a little to old for this game.
Kid, 9 years old August 12, 2011

Love it !

great website . it's so fun ! I rate this 5 and up because when kids learn how to use the computer is usually between the ages on 3 & 5 . I learned around two and a half . This website is easy,fun and eduacational . More kids should know about moshi monsters !
Kid, 10 years old July 24, 2011

Great website!!

I absolutley love it!!! Its a great site for anyone!! My younger brother plays it and he is always on. I like it cause you can't use bad words, and if you try to say date (going out) it wont let you, even if you say d8. People WILL ask you your real name, but dont tell them. It stinks if your not a member, but it is still fun! You can connect with your friends without sharing pictures or videos.When you fill out your profile, they ask your favorite music, singer, food, color, and favorite moshling (virtual pet). You can send messages to your friends but dont say anything mean about somebody or anything you wouldnt want the world to hear or see, because anyone can see your messages. The site is educational because there is the daily challenge witch quizzes you on multiplacation facts, correct spelling and alot of fun! I love it, and I'm on it ALL the time!!
Kid, 11 years old June 27, 2011

THE BEST GAME FOR KIDS

i think this website isa the best kids all ages
Kid, 11 years old June 22, 2011

A very good site.

I really love Moshi monsters, but sometimes a hacker can get on to an account with a password like Moshi and make them say rude things on the forums. However, it has Live moderators, and now Pin boards can be moderated too. I don't know why people are so worried that you can add people you don't know IRL. It's like that on almost every childrens' site. If you're going to get mad about that, you should just kick your kids off the computers all together. Membership is never stressed, and they let people know all the time via blog that it's okay to be a non-member or a member. I am a member, and I pay for it myself or earn it be doing chores. I think membership is worth it, you get a lot for your money. Overall, Moshi Monsters is a very safe, fun website.
Kid, 12 years old June 8, 2011