All member reviews for MoshiMonsters

Take care of creatures and learn a little in virtual world.

Learning(i)

Parent Written byPizzaperson55 August 20, 2012

great website!!!

This is actually a great website. Some people think the pinboard is a problem, but if you don't friend someone who looks suspicious, then they cannot post on your board. The Underground Disco is lots (and lots) of fun for my niece, and she is a level 16, monstar J. At Puzzle Palace, you play educational games in order to level up. I think this website sends positive messages to everybody 8 & up. :)
Kid, 12 years old August 10, 2012

Moshi Monsters !_!

I think it is appropriate for kids over 7and up and has great people to talk to online and one more thing everything shouldn't be just for members because it's not fair when they aren't rich or people who don't have a good amount of money to spend on moshi monster memberships.
Kid, 11 years old August 4, 2012

Its good...

Its good kinda...Idk
Kid, 10 years old August 1, 2012

LEARNING

ONLY for people who are willing to spend a lot of cash

It's only fun if you are a member. I know that because I once was Member for a day and it was way more fun. Oh, and the missions are fun. (members only)
Teen, 16 years old Written byDizzyLizzy July 3, 2012

Moshi Monsters STINKS!!!

I am on Moshi Monsters The pin board is VERY offensive! Ppl said to me f**k U B***ch Moshi members don't Filter the words! My buddy on moshi monster had a boyfriend!! If you ask me Rubbish! Plus you need membership for: These Include Game Starcade Gift island (Send Gifts Best Frind Ever Exetra) The Port Which Includes 4 Shops You Can Change Colour Shake A Rox Tree Go To Harrods And Underground Disco More Moshiling Seeds (A.K.A More Moshlings) A Moshling Zoo Upgrade Your Tree House Also Non Members Are Looked Down On By Members! The Puzzle Palace is Entertaining though..... But seriously That's the ONLY thing! If your Kids are on Moshi Monsters PLEASE WATCH THEM FOR YOUR CHILD'S SAFETY!!!!!!
Kid, 7 years old June 23, 2012

:D

I Love Moshi Monsters Its For 7+ Becuase Well The Puzzles Are Hard Derp.
Kid, 9 years old June 23, 2012

Give It A Chance!!

nicely drawn! I think it's just fine.
Kid, 9 years old June 20, 2012

moshi monsters

I HATE MOSHI MONSTERS don't bother making an account :p animal jam(AJ) is much better. moshi monsters is boring and its got private info :(
Kid, 8 years old June 20, 2012

Bad wow how do they keep this on the internet?

You can't learn anything it is a stupid boring site lots of people that are inappropriate and only members can do the fun stuff really horrible game.
Kid, 11 years old April 22, 2012

Good website, but lack of privacy

Very fun and simple, but the zommers seem kinda violent, and that isnt very good. Message boards should be only veiw-able by friends, and their should be a private message feature.
Kid, 12 years old April 8, 2012

a+ moshimonsters

i think that moshimonsters is a lovely game but i think your child should be able to write and be able to play mini complicated games that are threw out the game!
Kid, 9 years old April 2, 2012

g

it should be 6 and up. you can play learning games and have lots of fun. spot on
Parent Written bypink_berry March 16, 2012

moshi monsters

i think that moshi monsters is a good game for kids from 6 years old till 11 years old and i think moshi monsters teaches them how to take care for their kids when they grow up.
Kid, 9 years old February 28, 2012

ertethvcg

alot of meanies
Parent Written byDavid goo February 24, 2012

moshi monsters

I think it is a fun way of learning and decorating your monsters house
Kid, 12 years old January 16, 2012

Fun but not safe

My sisters love to take care of their monsters, decorate their houses, and dress up their monsters. There is a noticeable problem with memberships, as you can only get a lot of moshlings, buy certain things, and go certain places if you're a member. There is also a huge problem with safety. People can type whatever they want, and you can easily pretend to be someone else and get private information. There was a request from someone on my sister's account asking if she liked boys, and one person sent a request to both my sisters, my cousins, and my little sister's friend. they said things like "ur monstr is hot," and "ur q2," and even tried to get my sister's email and phone number. It can be very dangerous and doesn't seem to have a language filter.
Kid, 9 years old January 8, 2012

Much safer than other virtual worlds

Compared to other virtual worlds, such as Club Penguin, this is really a very safe website for kids. There is the odd burst of cyberbullying and online dating, but this is actually very rare. I would recommend this to anyone who has children 7+ !
Kid, 10 years old December 28, 2011

lcda

make sure not to tell anyone you password
Teen, 13 years old Written byfolrin December 17, 2011

moshimonsters

raul mariana
Kid, 10 years old December 11, 2011

Awesome

it is good for kids because they learn to take care of pets so while having fun, they learn responsibility. they also need to earn money to be able to buy food, toys and room accessories for their pet. but kids are strongly encouraged to get a paid membership because if they do they get to do things regular members don't get to do. language isn't a problem because you don't get to type in and say things.