Virtual world with digital monsters heavy on transactions.

Kid, 9 years old November 28, 2011

its a best !

they are not alloweding cildrens for it !
Kid, 11 years old November 17, 2011

Moshi Monsters.

You cannot directly chat.
Parent Written bypacjo October 7, 2011

read

i think its rubbish i wuldnt let my gaughter go on it and shes 8 and a half iv looked around and the ae limit is 10 i would generally trust my son with facebook and hes 11
Teen, 15 years old Written byDogLover13 October 2, 2011

Great For Kids, Educational But Some Privacy Issues

This is really good for little kids; it is very educational, and through puzzles and games you can learn things and have fun in the world of Monstro City. People can interact with their monster and feed it, give it a name, and such. Also very interesting is collecting Moshlings, in which you can collect by planting little seeds in your garden, and they are actually very cute. There are certain ones where you have to be a member to get, but I think the pricing is actually pretty reasonable. More features in membership are dancing at the underground disco, which earns Rox, the virtual Moshi Monsters currency. You can also leave messages on your friends and your own message board, which is nice because it gives a way of chatting to your virtual friends and if someone finds a post unsafe, they can report it to the moderators. I, myself, think that Moshi Monsters is very fun and worth taking a look at. Oh, another aspect of the game I forgot to mention is that you can earn trophies for leveling up, and as you level up, you can buy more items for your monster's house, and for your monster, such as clothes, and also the puzzles become more challenging. A great game for young kids to be playing, it is very educational, although I do not recommend sharing passwords and information. I think that you should know your child; sometimes smart children can get into loads of trouble with things like this. Just as long as you stay safe and have fun, my two top priorities for websites, you (and your child) will enjoy the things that the great world of websites has to offer. They do collect your information (birth date, gender, etc.) but overall I think this is a positive website for kids to enjoy.
Kid, 10 years old August 24, 2011

Grew Out Of It Way To Quickly

It is a very fun game, but I warn you: DO NOT GET THE MEMBERSHIP. After a few moths you will notice you only go on the website occasionally, and that it is not worth the money. I am 10 and feel a little to old for this game.
Kid, 9 years old August 12, 2011

Love it !

great website . it's so fun ! I rate this 5 and up because when kids learn how to use the computer is usually between the ages on 3 & 5 . I learned around two and a half . This website is easy,fun and eduacational . More kids should know about moshi monsters !
Kid, 10 years old July 24, 2011

Great website!!

I absolutley love it!!! Its a great site for anyone!! My younger brother plays it and he is always on. I like it cause you can't use bad words, and if you try to say date (going out) it wont let you, even if you say d8. People WILL ask you your real name, but dont tell them. It stinks if your not a member, but it is still fun! You can connect with your friends without sharing pictures or videos.When you fill out your profile, they ask your favorite music, singer, food, color, and favorite moshling (virtual pet). You can send messages to your friends but dont say anything mean about somebody or anything you wouldnt want the world to hear or see, because anyone can see your messages. The site is educational because there is the daily challenge witch quizzes you on multiplacation facts, correct spelling and alot of fun! I love it, and I'm on it ALL the time!!
Kid, 11 years old June 27, 2011

THE BEST GAME FOR KIDS

i think this website isa the best kids all ages
Kid, 11 years old June 22, 2011

A very good site.

I really love Moshi monsters, but sometimes a hacker can get on to an account with a password like Moshi and make them say rude things on the forums. However, it has Live moderators, and now Pin boards can be moderated too. I don't know why people are so worried that you can add people you don't know IRL. It's like that on almost every childrens' site. If you're going to get mad about that, you should just kick your kids off the computers all together. Membership is never stressed, and they let people know all the time via blog that it's okay to be a non-member or a member. I am a member, and I pay for it myself or earn it be doing chores. I think membership is worth it, you get a lot for your money. Overall, Moshi Monsters is a very safe, fun website.
Kid, 12 years old June 8, 2011

VAMPS

COOL TRY IT OUT
Kid, 11 years old May 17, 2011

people called me hot, sexy, and cute. not a very good site
Kid, 8 years old May 11, 2011
cute and fun
Kid, 7 years old April 18, 2011
i was pufluf ball when i was 6 and 7 and someboddy lead met to myspce.
Kid, 10 years old April 17, 2011

I wouldn't gaurentee it...

I only said ON for 6+, I don't think many others would enjoy it...I played it for awhile, it's okay... There are plenty of games to play, but like many other websites, they have stupid membership! Honestly, it's one of those games where it's ntot much fun without membership...
Kid, 10 years old February 1, 2011

DO NOT GO ON!!!

I don't like this website. You can post whatever you want so some kids post bad words. They also can find out your contact information. DO NOT GO ON!!!
Kid, 9 years old January 28, 2011
It teaches kids how to take care of pets.
Kid, 11 years old January 2, 2011

In ways this website isn't so safe!

I love the website! I use it all the time 2 keep in touch with my buds since I'm not allowed facebook yet. There are some educational games at the "puzzle palace" and the good thing is is that they make the games fun too. My biggest concern is the safety. This is how the messaging on the site works: Anyone can email you if you accept them as a friend. So kids can chat with ANYONE if they accept them! So anyone is able to ask for personal info or say inappropriate things! My recommendation is to never accept anyone you don't know... that's how I do it anyways. There is one thing I HATE about this site! It is that to do most things you have to be a "member" and to be a member you have to pay quite a bomb! All in all I luv it since it's a great way to chat with friends!
Kid, 12 years old January 2, 2011

perfect 4 every1

lluuuuv it!!!!!!
Parent of a 13 year old Written byteachrib December 30, 2010
Parent of a 2, 4, 10, and 11 year old Written bybpm01 December 11, 2010

Cute and fun

It is very creative and cute. Of course the only problem is you can only access certain parts unless you buy a membership. But other than that it is a fun game. I just don't let my kids ad friends or message on any game site.