Parent reviews for MovieStarPlanet

MovieStarPlanet Poster Image

NO NO NO NO NO

i'm 18 i've played this game since like 2011/2012 i can say this game has def changed a lot it used to be not so toxic but this generation is so fucked that the kids and adults ruined it. back then msp still wasnt safe moderators were preying on children even me i had one make artbooks to talk to me begging to get married etc scamming and hacking is real dont let your kids play this it is not safe for them not only because of pedos, hacking, scamming, possibly buying vip without asking but because of the people who play it, if you arent vip you arent cool if your avi isnt pretty you arent cool if you find racisim not funny you arent cool if you're 12 even tho msp was literally 12+ YOU ARENT COOL AND WHERE ARE YOUR paReNts - i have brothers and would def not want them playing this racist fat shaming shitty laggy fucking buggy ass game this game is overall screwed and just dont play it thank you for listening

Worst game ever

ugly, horrible game. horridly designed. Bad feature.s the characters look like zombies and stick figure models. The items look tacky and cheap. there is drama, bullying, scamming, hacking, throughout the site. The team are rubbish and take forever to reply back to support. They don't listen to their players and release ugly clothing weekly. The site barely loads and is buggy all the time with expensive lag. Everything is VIP and the game is dead play Woozworld it's much better and safer and has better outfits, pets, features, houses, etc.

Not for kids under the age of 16 and below

Well I use this game been using it sense 2012, I recently downloaded it to see what its like and I see its still the same except there's more adults on here then it was when I used to be on here. If you're looking for a kid app I highly would not recommend your child playing this. in my opinion they need to change this app to a adult app, way to many pedophiles, racist people, sexual people, bullying. Kids will take this seriously so I wouldn't let my children play if I was you. there's mostly people 18,20, even 25 years old's on this game. They have kids on here to but I feel like adults are taking over. Don't let your kids play. Adults only. But me being older I like this game because its still the same just a bit boring now that the only way you can play msp is by downloading but I'm gonna continue to use it because it minus well be an adult game if I'm being honest with you. Would not recommend for children.

Hii :)) Just for fun lol *straight*

I, kimisamom69, am apauled. This game is worse than my third divorce. It shows many graphic images that I am not okay with my six children, (in order of age), katiemarieannlee, saremma, coltjohn, ham, peterobert17, and Mr. moch, seeing. Their innocent eyes and souls have been tainted with this game, and now I have to sacrifice them. Thanks A LOT. #nothappy #notbussin.

1 person found this helpful.

Trust your kid to make good choices

Moviestarplanet is an alright site, i used to play back in 2011-2018. There is a lot of glitches and lag, quite a lot of the players are over 16 as long as your child knows right from wrong, whose safe and whose not then allow them to play on this site, if your concerned about your child then have the password its simple. any game your child plays can have weird old me and women, hackers and scammers. there's a lot of bullies on this game but its the world we live in as long as you trust your child to not join in with the bullying then don't worry too much. children need to learn that an online game is completely different to real life, I doubt you'll find many people on online games who are actually who they say they are, don't give out any personal information.

Awful service.

Their support team is an absolute joke. They locked my account permanently over the use of cheats but never once did I cheat. They won’t even give me a refund because apparently they don’t give refunds to locked accounts which is an absolute joke. This whole game is just a money grab. Don’t let your kids play this game either as they’re are people on this game who are very inappropriate. Ive dealt with 3 agents now for this game in getting my refund and they all keep refusing. You can show them as much proof as you want but they’ll keep asking for it. Don’t even waste your time on it. Their entire team is a joke.

Cute game, mostly nice people, but too many predators, and the userbase are 99% adults.

What I like about this game are the people I've made friends with, and of course the visuals. There are some bugs, but they aren't really game-breaking, most are pretty funny. There are some security issues, but they aren't as bad as they were years ago. However, ultimately, this is not a game for naïve children. If your child is mature and knowledgeable enough to not fall for predatory tricks, generic bullying, and overall rude language, they'll be fine. If they are naïve, gullible, and easily trusting, this is not a good game for them. There is a very large population of pedophiles on this game, friends and I have repeatedly reported them, and nothing has been done, likely because MovieStarPlanet is using some sort of bot instead of having hands-on staff investigate these predators. They are not hard to miss, many of them have starter male avatars who beg for social media, either within their usernames, or their statuses. Some of them are creating female avatars with cutesy usernames and playful statuses to seem innocent and like another child. You'll always know it's a predator because they will immediately start flirting with you, or begging for pictures, your Instagram account, your Snapchat, even Discord.

It’s decent

Long story short, it’s safe for tweens who know internet safety. There are filters but sometimes they don’t work very well. VIP is expensive. Overall I’d say it’s fine. It was originally meant for teens only, so expect some language and chatting, but it sends a good message about internet safety.

bullying

A big No No for kids

Do not let your kids on this app. I joined when i was 8 and was left completely traumatized. There is a huge demand to stay popular in the community, Poor rare traders and non- VIP members are mocked and left out of the group. The rare trading community is very toxic, Little kids scamming rare items and people abusing cheat engine and other web debugging tools to spawn rares. Pedos roam the app freely and sexual innuendo and cybersex is common in the app. Little boys requesting sex in chat rooms is not an uncommon sight, People are abusing the animations to perform sex positions such as using push ups to grind on people. Hackers will also try to steal passwords, items, and accounts. The support team is also a huge joke. They just want you to waste time sending emails so they can get money but other than that they are good for nothing. MSP also has this huge consumerism issue. For just a year vip on a bunch of tiny cyber pixels you would have to spend a whopping 80 dollars. As if this game could get any stupider. The forums are a monstrosity, Its made up of a bunch of wannabe relevant teens who don't know the difference between being sad and depressed. You will find lots of racist slurs and sexual innuendo and swearing on the forums. Its a shame the game is COPPA certified.