All member reviews for MuggleNet

Enchanting site for Harry Potter fans.

Kid, 12 years old January 8, 2010

i'll say it again, i luv, luv, luv HARRY POTTER

perfect website 4 fans!
Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 August 27, 2012

mugglenet

the book? Families can also go to the "Name Origins" section of the site and quiz each other on different terms.
Kid, 12 years old February 12, 2012

Bad site.....

It's a good site, don't get me wrong, but recently Google has put up 'this site may harm your computor.' I would not recommend going on it for now until they fix that problem. If you do go on it, proceed with caution.
Teen, 13 years old Written byXDMorsemordreXD December 30, 2011

Cool!

Nice site - for the fans, by the fans.
Teen, 16 years old Written byBroadwayFan6 July 29, 2011

Excellent HP Site

This is an excellent site for anybody that is a fan of Harry Potter! It's very easy to navigate and useful if you want to stay up-to-date in HP news. However, parents need to be wary about letting their younger or less mature kids access the fanfiction part of it because of potential inappropriate content. If you trust your kids online though, it shouldn't be a problem. Overall, it's a site I visit practically everyday filled with news, activities and extras for Harry Potter fans!
Kid, 12 years old July 22, 2011

Most Definatly!

This is a great site! The worst thing your child might see in a forum is kissing. Really, it doesn't get as far as that. And if it does you're banned from the site. Same with language. You're not even allowed to try and slip passed the fillers using asterisk's. This site also has eductional values. I'm only twelve, and after I used this site, my typing and writing skills went over the edge. Right now they are improving the website and trying to make it better. They also have fun stuff like classes, RPG, clubs, and lot's more. If you ever need a question, shoot me an owl. (The mail system there.) My user name is meb99.
Teen, 13 years old Written byuntiltheveryend July 8, 2011

Great Harry Potter Resource

MuggleNet is a great resource for Harry Potter news. There is nothing to necessarily worry about on the main site, although the fanfiction portion could be a bit questionable. There are few ads, but none that are overwhelming, and the site is very reliable for news in the Harry Potter fandom. I've been a visitor of MuggleNet for over two years, and I've never come across anything inappropriate (as I take care in selecting the fanfiction I read).
Teen, 14 years old Written bypizzavince March 4, 2011

This website is so good and so incredibly safe.
Teen, 13 years old Written bybookluver17852 January 11, 2011

great website for any one who loves harry potter

I love this website,! I have not had any issues with innappropriate posts. If you are a harry potter fan, this is the site for you.
Kid, 12 years old August 19, 2010

Fantastic!

Mugglenet is amazing! It's full of information and fun stuff, and it updates Harry Potter news almost immediatly! It's by far my favorite Harry Potter website! They also have podcasts called Mugglecast, and they're full of information! They hold podcasts just to discuss the new Harry Potter trailers also! They've been at the top of their game the whole time they've had this website, and they do a fantasic job!
Teen, 13 years old Written byNoseStuckInABook April 14, 2010

Great site for Potter fans!

This site includes news, podcasts, recipes, everything a Potter fan needs! Podcasts may not be appropriate for younger children. Most of the rest of the content is appropriate. Mugglenet is a great site.
Kid, 12 years old March 7, 2010

LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this website and harry potter

This is an awesome website, i am the number1 fan of harry potter ever!!!!!!!!! i go to mugglenet all the time to check on any harry potter news and i am always the first to know everything!!!! favorite website EVER z:)
Teen, 13 years old Written bySabinka_Inka July 15, 2009

I think this website is creative and funtertaining, lol. I do think it is a way you can keep in touch with all the latest news and all though.
Adult Written bytoddbloom7 April 9, 2008

Teen, 13 years old Written bygreenbeem123 April 9, 2008

it was boring

i would say it was recomended for young people from 5 to 15 but theres hardly nothin on it so i still find its borin but nothing bads in it

This is bad

I do not like this website. It is not appropriate for children. however I did enjoy some of the Movie spoofs and the games.
Teen, 13 years old Written bygreenmerlino April 9, 2008

Teen, 15 years old Written byGinnyWeasley April 9, 2008

CHECK THIS SITE DAILY!

I love this site! For avid Harry POtter fans, it is the ULTIMATE source for movie and book release updates, and basically anything that has to do with Harry Potter! I check this site every day, as it is updated almost as often. They also have a podcast, Mugglecast, which is a show about everything and anything Harry Potter, and is great for major Harry Potter fans!

Teen, 17 years old Written byhotkat144 April 9, 2008

love it

I will say it again- I LOVE harry potter, and this website had everything you would like to know!