All member reviews for My Death Space

Macabre, death-obsessed obituaries rehash gory details.

NOT FOR KIDS

Learning(i)

Parent Written byMarinFan September 23, 2011

ANYONE WHO LIKES THIS OBVIOUSLY LIKES DYING

Cynical, Gory, Ultra-violent, foul, sexy, druggy call it anthing BUT for kids! I think it is more innapropriate than Chatroulette
Kid, 11 years old December 21, 2009

I hate it helllooo! it encourages kids to comit suicide. Suicide is against god I am a Jehovah Witness and I believe that if God gave you your life it is not so that you can take it away from yourself.
Kid, 9 years old August 19, 2011

VERY VIOLENT!!! NO KIDS AT ALL NOT EVEN TEENS, I'M COUNTING 19!!!!!

WAY too violent for kids, I was forced to go on on a party prank and it was scary as hell, blood, gore, drug death, domestic killing, car accidents, deaths of celeberties, no kids even 19, only for perverted adults 20+
Parent Written byDeathspacesucks September 2, 2011

STOP BEING RIDICULAS THIS IS NOT FOR KIDS!!!

Way too violent, plus curses like f--k are added, I've seen every death on there, UGLY, plus people claim there f--king hookers, HORRIBLE safety too
Kid, 11 years old May 12, 2010

NO WAY

IF KIDS SEE THIS THEYLL GET NIGHTMARES FOR LIFE IM NOT KIDDING
Teen, 13 years old Written bygbboone December 22, 2009

A Lesson Taught

It's gruesome. But it tells you what can happen. If 5th graders can watch "The Broken Toy" in guidance concealing. They can see this.
Kid, 12 years old September 23, 2011

YOU'RE CHILD COULD GET KILLED ON THIS SITE!!! IF I SAW ANYONE DIE LIKE THIS IN REAL LIFE, I WOULD BE HORRYFIED

Definetly NOT for kids!!! At a Part with me and all the kids in my grade every kid, BOYS & GIRLS dared me too look this up since i was the toughest, strongest and fastest of all, but all of us freaked out we saw EVERY DEATH IMAGINABLE there's shots of privates death by sex, blood and gore everywhere!!! IF YOU SAY A WORD TO ANYBODY HERE THEY WILL YELL ALL THE SWEARS IN THE BOOK!!!!!!! People die from suicide, domestic violence, you name it!!! People also die from drug overdoses etc. THERE IS HORRIBLE PROTECTIONS. If I saw this in life, it would be horryfying.
Parent of a 2 year old Written byMyBukkake September 3, 2009

How to keep your child alive.

Good for teaching children to avoid behaviors that can get them killed. It shows them the reality of terrible decision making. That life is short. You never know when you're gonna go. (Car accidents and murder happem. Things you cannot control.) So, live it up!
Parent of a 1 year old Written byNK17 July 31, 2011

OVER the top

OVER THE TOP: Violence, Drug ABUSE and other elements ONLY OLDER TEENS 15-17 NO ONE under, but anymay it sucks though but teens might find it amusing
Kid, 12 years old December 3, 2010

Freaky

i just read the comments and i dont even want to go anywhere near that site
Kid, 12 years old August 30, 2010

Disappointed.

Very disappointing, I would have stayed longer if it looked better and everyone wasn't so.... GRIEVING all the time. Gosh, lighten up, it's not like someones throwing puppies in a river
Teen, 17 years old Written byTheSanguineOne June 3, 2010

Melancholic and Morbid ? Sensitive Humans Beware!

Obviously, this website is dreary and melancholy, due to the extreme emphasis on the depression and tragedy of death. Like most forum-based websites, users post threads, where others can input their own beliefs on the topics provided; and here, the topics are centered about the misfortunes and devastations of the deceased! For those without remorse, this website is a breeze to browse through; however, anyone who is easily offended or frightened may feel comfortable avoiding this site. In addition, there are advertisements from TribalFusion and AdBrite, which lead to phishing websites (used for exploiting web browsers and scamming Internet users).
Kid, 8 years old February 9, 2010

this website is bad u sohouldnt let your children go on it your child can die !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 9 years old September 29, 2010

Okay. because i put Educational mark: It gives the reason that da*m meth-heads and crack-snorters die.
Kid, 8 years old October 15, 2009

Teen, 13 years old Written bySuperPrincessPeach72 March 12, 2010

Viruses??

Don't go on this website. I'm not saying this because of the content. I'm saying this because when I went on it, an AVG came saying it blocked some threat.
Teen, 15 years old Written byblu3cupcak3s November 12, 2009

This website isnt meant for little kids, its definetly meant for teens and up but most of the content on this website isnt exactly "scary" or "violent". its exactly what we saw on the news when they died so i dont see what the big difference is?
Adult Written byGTAfan October 9, 2011

the goriest, sexiest, foulest, most horrifying site... is this NO DOUBT

It is gross, violent, and ridiculas, click "read my mind" if you agree
Adult Written byTheEpic October 2, 2011

I am not going on this site! It looks VERY violent!

PLEASE NO!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byBludwulf June 1, 2010

This is extremely educational for those who have the "this would never happen to me" attitude. No matter how careful you are, there's always going to be a chance that you do something stupid. This site shows examples of how being stupid can end up getting you killed. Drinking and driving? Oops, too bad, game over. Drug overdose? Whoops. This site does NOT promote suicide, nor does it promote any kind of drug/alcohol leanings. I looked it up, thinking it might be a little too brutal, but I saw nothing but obituaries. Granted, I only looked through the "archives", and if there was a forum, I never took a peek, but it is quite an educational tool for children and teens. It can also give adults a good dose of reality, as well.