All member reviews for My Death Space

Macabre, death-obsessed obituaries rehash gory details.

Parent Written byMarinFan September 23, 2011

ANYONE WHO LIKES THIS OBVIOUSLY LIKES DYING

Cynical, Gory, Ultra-violent, foul, sexy, druggy call it anthing BUT for kids! I think it is more innapropriate than Chatroulette
Kid, 12 years old September 23, 2011

YOU'RE CHILD COULD GET KILLED ON THIS SITE!!! IF I SAW ANYONE DIE LIKE THIS IN REAL LIFE, I WOULD BE HORRYFIED

Definetly NOT for kids!!! At a Part with me and all the kids in my grade every kid, BOYS & GIRLS dared me too look this up since i was the toughest, strongest and fastest of all, but all of us freaked out we saw EVERY DEATH IMAGINABLE there's shots of privates death by sex, blood and gore everywhere!!! IF YOU SAY A WORD TO ANYBODY HERE THEY WILL YELL ALL THE SWEARS IN THE BOOK!!!!!!! People die from suicide, domestic violence, you name it!!! People also die from drug overdoses etc. THERE IS HORRIBLE PROTECTIONS. If I saw this in life, it would be horryfying.
Parent Written byDeathspacesucks September 2, 2011

STOP BEING RIDICULAS THIS IS NOT FOR KIDS!!!

Way too violent, plus curses like f--k are added, I've seen every death on there, UGLY, plus people claim there f--king hookers, HORRIBLE safety too
Kid, 9 years old August 19, 2011

VERY VIOLENT!!! NO KIDS AT ALL NOT EVEN TEENS, I'M COUNTING 19!!!!!

WAY too violent for kids, I was forced to go on on a party prank and it was scary as hell, blood, gore, drug death, domestic killing, car accidents, deaths of celeberties, no kids even 19, only for perverted adults 20+
Parent of a 1 year old Written byNK17 July 31, 2011

OVER the top

OVER THE TOP: Violence, Drug ABUSE and other elements ONLY OLDER TEENS 15-17 NO ONE under, but anymay it sucks though but teens might find it amusing
Kid, 8 years old April 18, 2011

NO Kids!!!!!!!!

Well this creppy even the name creppy this wrost chatroulette OMG i'm so dusguted
Teen, 16 years old Written byCorexin April 12, 2011

Kid, 12 years old December 3, 2010

Freaky

i just read the comments and i dont even want to go anywhere near that site
Parent of a 14 year old Written byNTdad October 20, 2010

You can learn a lot from mydeathspace.com

At first glance this site is, admittedly, quite intimidating, and it's members just as much so. This forum has members who submit deaths and comment on the manner of death, circumstances surrounding, contributing factors,et cetera. It can be a lesson for children, and adults of all ages that every action of has consequences. I show it to my children just to make sure they understand that. Used constructively, that site can help to teach children how to be safe in a world that is most decidedly not. As long as they are kept out of "inappropriate" areas, then they may just learn something. You wouldn't think that empathy and compassion would exist on a site like that but you'd be wrong. Most of the members are quite compassionate, and not the morbidly obsessed freaks they are purported to be. Give it a try.
Kid, 9 years old September 29, 2010

Okay. because i put Educational mark: It gives the reason that da*m meth-heads and crack-snorters die.
Kid, 12 years old August 30, 2010

Disappointed.

Very disappointing, I would have stayed longer if it looked better and everyone wasn't so.... GRIEVING all the time. Gosh, lighten up, it's not like someones throwing puppies in a river
Teen, 14 years old Written bySilverSnake August 18, 2010

These people are pushing it..

Wow, they sure an 'inlightning' bunch, arent they? Pervs. If they want death so much, how bout I give them a little death threat and make it slow and painful! DO NOT GO ON THIS SITE! I'm serious, you all are better than this. I wish I could give it ZERO stars.
Teen, 14 years old Written byNorthernNights June 4, 2010

This is just discusting!

Eew! aren't we supose to live life to its fullest?? Gross, why do people obsess over dead if they have never even be dead before? Its morvid and discusting, what low-life would want to look at pictures of desiest people all the time? This site isn't letting them rest in peace.
Teen, 17 years old Written byTheSanguineOne June 3, 2010

Melancholic and Morbid ? Sensitive Humans Beware!

Obviously, this website is dreary and melancholy, due to the extreme emphasis on the depression and tragedy of death. Like most forum-based websites, users post threads, where others can input their own beliefs on the topics provided; and here, the topics are centered about the misfortunes and devastations of the deceased! For those without remorse, this website is a breeze to browse through; however, anyone who is easily offended or frightened may feel comfortable avoiding this site. In addition, there are advertisements from TribalFusion and AdBrite, which lead to phishing websites (used for exploiting web browsers and scamming Internet users).
Teen, 15 years old Written byBludwulf June 1, 2010

This is extremely educational for those who have the "this would never happen to me" attitude. No matter how careful you are, there's always going to be a chance that you do something stupid. This site shows examples of how being stupid can end up getting you killed. Drinking and driving? Oops, too bad, game over. Drug overdose? Whoops. This site does NOT promote suicide, nor does it promote any kind of drug/alcohol leanings. I looked it up, thinking it might be a little too brutal, but I saw nothing but obituaries. Granted, I only looked through the "archives", and if there was a forum, I never took a peek, but it is quite an educational tool for children and teens. It can also give adults a good dose of reality, as well.
Kid, 10 years old May 25, 2010

This site is gross,ick! Do NOT recomend this for young children.
Kid, 11 years old May 12, 2010

NO WAY

IF KIDS SEE THIS THEYLL GET NIGHTMARES FOR LIFE IM NOT KIDDING
Parent Written byCooldee April 12, 2010

Do not visit this website!

There is sadness, death, foul langauge, and swearing! Do not let children see this!
Kid, 8 years old February 9, 2010

this website is bad u sohouldnt let your children go on it your child can die !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 17 years old Written byZombiexFood December 28, 2009

An online cemetery.

The content on Death Space isn't much different from what you see on the news. The site does contain some user-generated content that is inappropriate, but the site itself does not endorse any sort of behavior. Death is just a natural part of life, sometimes it is unexpected and sudden, sometimes its the result of a bad descision. Its your personal descision though, whether or not you want your children to be exposed to a website dedicated to the dead.