All parent member reviews for Nick Jr.

Parent of an infant, 2, 3, 5, 6, and 11 year old Written byResponsibleParentOf9 December 30, 2012

Yes, yes, yes!

My kids love this website! If their not watching Doc McStuffins at home or doing homework or at school they are on this site!
Parent Written bysychodlix October 10, 2012

About Nick Jr.

I'll tell you about nick jr and noggin first nick jr. nick jr. was launched in 1988 and the logo was hold hands and the promo was nick jr. face in 2003 nick jr. face was replaced with piper and in 2004 the logo changed to frogs and in 2009-present the logo is text and the promo is moose & zee but for 2012 theres something different at night they show nickmom and moose & zee is gone. now noggin noggin was launched in 1999 and had a logo and the promo was moose & zee noggin was removed in 2009
Parent of a 12 and 12 year old Written byResponibleParentOf2 August 30, 2012

YES, YES, YES!

Best site in the world for my middle school boys! After they've done their homework and I yell at the teacher for allowing corrupted children who watch horrible shows like The Fairly Odd-Parents into school on the phone for two hours, they always get on their site with me! :)
Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 June 1, 2012

nick jr

Families can talk about advertising and the effects it has on themselves and on their kids. How can you tell when a site is trying to sell to kids or to their parents?
Adult Written bybasbel October 9, 2011

BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is a baby website. for baby's only. they games are so boring your head can hurt. Stupid websites.... BORING!!!!
Parent of a 17 year old Written bylove2 September 26, 2009

great

awsome website for kids ages 3-6.
Parent of a 1, 4, 6, 7, 11, and 12 year old Written bymrstrouble327 May 22, 2009