Games, videos, ads, and links to inappropriate content.

Kid, 8 years old April 30, 2011

Nice for kids

Pretty good however, there is violence but strangely, there is some math games and grammar games
Teen, 14 years old Written bystar girl April 9, 2008

It was OK- I got lost a ton!

I think that I am not the only one at my school in San Francisco that gets lost on Nick's Website. We all like doing the Spongebob games but we can never seem to get to it. Nick is fun but hard to get to.
Adult Written byAshtonJean May 22, 2015

GREATNESS!

THE BEST WEBSITE EVER!
Adult Written byguklhkj February 19, 2009

rocks

I think that nick.com is acually pretty good website for kids but I liked the origanal theme for it.
Adult Written bymatuuop555 April 8, 2015
Teen, 17 years old Written byddb June 3, 2014

what going on white power rangers

when nick come out new episodes power rangers super meforce why have been on new episodes for a while what is going on
Parent of a 4 and 9 year old Written byironman2 May 17, 2010

Fine for kids

Fine
Parent Written bysimpsonsfan22 June 6, 2015
It's a great channel for children it's amazing cartoons are amazing and funny
Kid, 10 years old July 26, 2012

I don't really know what it's like now, but it used to be terrible.

This is just from my experience, yours may differ. Back when when I was 6 or 7, I used to go on Nicktropolis (which is now "The Club".) I wasn't being bullied much, but people said things that offended me. For example. when I was about 7 or 8, people were saying their level of school. I believe this was against the site's rules, so I told them to knock it off. Then I was told that I "ruined the fun". I don't know about you guys, but I don't see how sharing personal info is "FUN". (I know that wasn't heavy cyberbullying, but keep in mind that I was 6-7 years old, and it was certainly enough to offend me back then... even today.) Anyway, since they now have that new virtual world, your experience may differ. (PS: I went to the Nick homepage today, and there was some Fred I Want To PeePee thing... ..okay then.)
Parent of a 10 year old Written bysoccermom101 August 23, 2010

Not that great

Im not a big fan because my daughter made an account and after she logged out she entered the rightt password and username and she couldnt get in. So i decided to make a new account and as soon as ii did i entered the password and everything to login, and it didnt work

Booooo Nick

Nick is sooo boring. The games stink.
Kid, 9 years old July 11, 2016

Pretty Neat!

I used to play this website, but couldn't find the club, which might be a good thing because there are profane chats and sharing information. I play games and watch videos here. This site linked me to Neopets.
Parent of a 10 and 12 year old Written bycoolmom12 January 20, 2016

What you would expect

Teen, 15 years old Written byjazmynemarie April 5, 2015

its OK go with your dream's!

It's OK to believe in your dream's just go with your dream's dont let anyone tell you your dream's are stupid you can do it you just have to believe in your dream's. Never give up on what you love never give up on your dream's do you know why? Because one day your small dream's or dream will turn into a big one!
Kid, 11 years old August 7, 2014

i find this Channel good for children 8 and Under. it has gone down hill since 2010

Teen, 17 years old Written bysteele5on5 May 28, 2014

Please Tell Me Why

Can someone "Please Tell Me Why" we have not seen any new episodes of super Megaforce since silver lining what going on
Teen, 17 years old Written bylegs May 15, 2014

cool games

I live the games on nick .com my favorites are the power rangers games i love if make for the Wii Ps3 or Xbox
Teen, 16 years old Written byTabby1 May 13, 2014

NOt a bad website

NOt a bad website but please make the power rangers games for wii or ps3
Teen, 16 years old Written bycoolranger May 10, 2014

The power rangers game are the best to play

The power rangers games are the best to play on nick .com some time i wish you made them for Wii or Ps3 or something
Teen, 13 years old Written byfunranger May 6, 2014

power rangers & Ninja Turtles games aer cool to play

I like it the power rangers & Ninja Turtles games aer cool to plays I just wish i didn't walk to library to plays can't you mack them for the wii or something