All parent member reviews for Pandora Internet Radio

Adult Written byJasmineF 1 January 22, 2015

They got rid of lyrics to songs

WHY WOULD YOU GET RID OF THIS!??!?!?!?!?
Parent Written byArt Valla July 16, 2013

Pandora promotes racial bigotry and hatred.

I was listening to my normal shuffle which includes some bluegrass. One of the songs that came on was "Run, N1gger, Run" by the Virginia Mountain Boys. EXTREMELY OFFENSIVE. If this is an example of Pandora's choice of music, it isn't fit for adults or children
Parent of a 12 and 12 year old Written byResponibleParentOf2 August 30, 2012

NEEDS TO BE MORE EDUCATIONAL AND THEN I WILL LET MY KIDS USE IT. UNTIL THEN, THIS TRASH IS OFF.

Not good for kids, since it's entertaining and not super educational.
Adult Written bybasbel October 9, 2011

watch out!!!!

It depends the music that you are listing to if you listen to something that is not right then, yes, there can be anything watch out!!!
Adult Written by22LowBrass January 21, 2011

Just stop using this site and go to last.fm

This is the worst music site ever. I mean I will use it when last.fm is down. Pandora is just why to complex to use. You have to click add variety and then type in a band name and then click add and do it all over again. Last.fm allows you to build your library by typing in a band and then click add to library but wait if you go down you can click artists that are similar to the band you looked up and you click on that artist and add them. When you build up your library you can then just play it and then add bands just by playing the recommended or mix radio stations that play music based of what you like. Plus, in last.fm there are almost no ads ( that disrupt your music) and you can skip as many as you like unlike pandora where you only skip 6 songs and have like 3 ads (that do disrupt your music). Last.fm is the best music site ever.
Parent of a 11 year old Written bybob67 April 28, 2010

this is really a kid just so you know.

Beast website learn great new songs although it does let you listen to whatever you want so there are some inappropriate songs
Adult Written byanico May 29, 2009

Incorrect information

The Pandora Radio offers free service and an upgrade for $36 per YEAR, not per month, that will run without ads and has other perks. I like using this website because I can sign-in from any computer and all the music I like is right there.