All member reviews for PerezHilton

Teen, 16 years old Written byteamjacobgirl2.0 December 13, 2010

Parents beware

Common sense, why are you being so nice and giving this stupid site 2 stars? That is way way way to nice for someone idiot who wears pink and draws hearts around dudes like Taylor Laytner and Justin Beiber. He is the worst blogger on the face of the earth and never has anything nice to say about anyone besides under aged/ marrried/ normal dudes. I'm not a fan of Miley Cyrus but, what ge says and does to her is horrible and it proves that if there is one website you should never never never never vist. Its his.
Kid, 10 years old June 21, 2010

Stay away from that site!!!!!!!

This website gives celeb gossip sites a bad name.
Teen, 15 years old Written bynewmoonwolves January 27, 2010

Hate Perez

I don't like his site. I mean what kind of man makes his site pink? There's something wrong with that. He is mean to Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart and he is like hitting on Taylor Lautner and puts hearts on his pictures. I mean that's just disturbing. He is gross just really really gross.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMetropolisforever December 14, 2009

Bottom-Feeding Cultural Sewage; Gives Gays a Bad Name

Perez Hilton is the worst kind of gay stereotype imaginable. He's shallow, superficial, ridiculously flamboyant, obsessed with gutter "celeb gossip", and always trying to "force celebrities out of the closet" (anyone he suspects to be "gay" - which is just about everyone - is subject to his constant childish attacks). I can honestly say that I smiled a bit when I heard that a member of the Black Eyed Peas had punched Perez in the face after he refused to leave them alone. The content on this site is beyond juvenile - Perez will draw crude MS Paint penises on pictures and scribble obscenities in random places on the photos. What's really amusing is how he constantly hurls "b*tch" and "whore" at female celebrities, despite the fact that Perez himself is about as big of a "whore" as a gay man can get. Disgraceful.
Teen, 13 years old Written byluv2sing0723 July 28, 2009

Perez Is Very Rude

My friend is 11 and she visits that website a lot. I personally HATE Perez and think he is very, very, very rude to people and celebrities. I can write on pictures in paint all I want, in fact I don't know how he got famous I could do the EXACT SAME THING!! And be much nicer about it. Fine I guess if you want to read rude gossip about celebs and your over 13 but no matter what age I am I don't think I'll ever being going on there!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written bypurple_panther July 4, 2009

u guys are overreacting

im 14 and i go on all the time... kids see much worse than this so stop being so uptight!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byadjaja May 17, 2009

Perez is gay, and often draws pictures of the p**** in people's hands or in people's mouths. He also often discusses celebrity's affairs.
Teen, 14 years old Written bydaphnedue2be March 31, 2009

Why r u guys so uptight?

Like seriously stop sheltering you kids, Oh golly, they said the s-word! Call the police, god forbid your kid hear anything from the REAL LIVE WORLD. Kids dont care about this stuff, if you tell them not to go to these places, they will go.

depends

on what your kid is aware of if they like, know about all those bad words then like ok go on it but if ur kid has nvr heard the word f**k then dont let em go on it bcuz he cussses A LOT on theyre and he shows NUDE Apictures k bye
Teen, 13 years old Written bybackinblack2 April 9, 2008