All member reviews for Pet Pet Park

Nickelodeon world offers safety but can require cash.

Parent of a 6 and 16 year old Written by7cookie7 February 4, 2011

Ok for for tweens and up

If this site is designed for kids, It needs to be free. So many games require money to access special things, areas, clothes and quest. I know if I were a kid, it would bother me I couldn't purchase some things. How many kids out there have earning power to purchase neocash? I have been on this site since it first opened. The quests are a blast! I liked it when we could earn petpet park points to purchase anything.
Kid, 11 years old February 19, 2013

Watch out: severe cyberbullying found daily!

Parents, watch your kids, teens, be very careful. If you see a server with three white petpets, be careful when in Park Pointe Square. There would be teens (mostly boys with mowhawks, leather jackets, etc.) harassing newcomers (aka Pebble Wanderers) and calling them newbs. This goes for all newcomers. Expect severe profanity like "beach", "de ick", "faq", and a bunch of others. Unless you are rich, stay away from these peole.
Parent Written byOneupsetDad September 26, 2011

Don't let them have your money

They will charge for a "membership" which promises access to special areas. However, the access is not available and they do not respond to emails regarding problems. In fact, they appear to have no tech support available at all other than to relieve you of your money. Just don't pay them anything and you will be okay.
Kid, 11 years old August 17, 2010

This website is great and I'm 11! lol! Fun stuff!
Kid, 10 years old September 17, 2014

Amazing

Well, after I played this game, I thought it was fantastic in every way! Of course, there's membership, but if you don't want your kids to buy the membership, DON'T BUY THE MEMBERSHIP! You can still do tons of things without having a membership! Their chat system is excellent, and it still is! And if you don't like the customer service, DON'T USE THE CUSTOMER SERVICE! It's not that hard! There is NOTHING inappropriate in this game, so I'm saying that this game is for ALL ages. It's also educational because of some of the games they have. I could go on and on about how fantastic it is, but I'm rating 5 out of 5 stars!
Kid, 11 years old December 14, 2013

Boring And Too Much Paying

I've been playing Petpet Park since I was 7, and it was really fun, until they started membership. And you have to pay a LOT of actual money to go to special areas and games now. I'm already 11, and people were ignoring non-members just like me because we don't have membership. And membership prices are pricey. And Petpet Park used to be a 6 and up virtual world, but now I see players 6 and under playing the game. Is Nickelodeon being greedy for money?
Kid, 7 years old June 22, 2013

Good for & and up

good for 7 and up bad for 6 and uder
Kid, 12 years old June 18, 2013

fun

It is really fun even for me.
Kid, 9 years old May 14, 2013

its pretty good....

this game is awesome, but the membership sucks. so yeah, it's recommended for kids 7+. i have one complaint though, my friends got hacked by redmagicsunflower aka sunny, sky_la and cupman.
Kid, 8 years old November 12, 2012

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!

it is cute but the se* is RAMPANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can offer safety but needs cash for TOO MANY things! they asked questions of a se*y nature in the mall!
Kid, 11 years old October 14, 2012

TOO PRICEY!

This, and monkey quest, today are the to sites that ask for the most money. Today, membership is required to buy MORE THAN HALF of the clothes, furniture, and garden decor. That 100,000,000 petpets of yours- gone. And don't get me started on mq.
Kid, 12 years old October 4, 2012

Petpet park

i think petpet park is fun but not much of a safe game.There is always some sort of argument and i had my account frozen by pets on the game. Kids get in fights and may say beach instead bit#ch. This game may not be right choice for your child.If your child gets gets into trouble his account will be frozen forever in my opinion that isn't fair because i had $100 worth items in my account! i had three account frozen myself for misunderstood spelling and pets who tricked me into giving info. Your child may put his username as his/her real name and may lead to someone trying to track your child down. I have put my real name before, moments later i was added on facebook by a stranger, parents who allow their children to play this game should be aware of info!
Kid, 10 years old July 23, 2012

It used to be so good...

Well, before they added all the premium stuff, it was REALLY nice. Plus it was about the only site without a membership program!There are a lot of jobs, like, hundreds! The games are nice, actually fun, so it is a good website. When it first opened it was actually more fun for a lot of people because everyone could do everything so there's not so much of unfairness. Then I took a LOOOOOOOOOONG hiatus. When I came back, WOW! Everything was COMPLETELY CHANGED! (Well, sort of. I can totally exaggerate sometimes.) I think there was a NC Mall before, but now it was like if you didn't have 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 NC cash or a premium account you can't do anything! Really! Of course, there are still a lot of quests, and games, but NOT FUN! Some things are new like schools, homes, or levels, which everyone has, but here's where the unfairness is at. 1. Special Acces: You need to buy a key or be a Premium Member to access these areas! 2. Nice clothes, furniture, etc: All nonmems with no NC cash have basically NOTHING!!! 3. About everything else: Members and stuff get more quests with better rewards and get to play more games. It is turning more and more like old-ish fantage which is now better than petpetpark!
Kid, 10 years old June 16, 2012

LEARNING

An OK game

Petpet park is a good game. In the University, there is a game where you need to use your spelling skills to determine whether the petpet can join or not. Park points are awarded for items. But the downside is in 2011, Petpet park determined things for memberships only, so you have a limited amount of items you can buy. Players are banned and new words are added to the cussing list. For example, you can say "girlfriend", "what de hail", "let's get wet" (as in the sexual term), and others. So watch your kids there...(NOTE that many petpets do not talk...)
Kid, 12 years old October 17, 2011

This is a very fun site!!!

I love this website!!! Its so fun, and I love to do quests. You can pay for membership and neocash, which is a way to get exclusive furniture, and clothes. Even if you don't pay for a memebership you still get A LOT of furniture and clothes. This game is fun for little kids and for older kids too!
Kid, 10 years old October 9, 2011

Junk!

Petpet park is good, but they are pushing memberships WAY too much! From now on, only MEMBERS can buy items in stores. 75% of items, that is. As a result, you can't even decorate your house. Don't go on.
Kid, 8 years old October 2, 2011

Getting Bad

petpet park is starting to get bad because theres things thats for members ONLY. now the shops are filled with member only clothing, house decorations, and more. BUT i still like since its the only thing i can do when im bored.
Teen, 15 years old Written bySydneyBeth42 August 12, 2011

Fun for kids of all ages!

I'm 15 and my younger sister is 10, we both enjoy it, its a very cute and interactive for kids. You must be able to read well, as it has a lot of reading type things, and for the cooler stuff you must have a membership (4.95$ a month) or pay for neocash.
Kid, 10 years old August 3, 2011

Great!

Going through the tutorial was actually fun, which the tutorial is usually the part I hate!! The games are easy and fun, everything hee is quite lovely! I haven't met anyone for my PetPet, but I'm sure the chatting is quite safe. This website is actually probably Nick's best!
Kid, 8 years old July 5, 2011