Create impressive comics with simple click-and-drag tools.

Kid, 11 years old January 20, 2013

Amazing

It is an amzing website (take it from a girl who has an account) I admit sometimes it has bad language but it is amazing teachers can find their studens and send them homework
Adult Written byMogCanada August 13, 2015

Worth paying for

This is an outstanding site, as someone who joined February 2015. The community is very supportive, there are many users there of all ages and the creation tools are easy to use.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTARDIS Tourist December 28, 2015

Imaginative website encourages creativity.

This website is really entertaining. Comics are shared among different members in a safe environment. There are age controls and language is filtered. This can be great for educational purposes.
Teen, 13 years old Written byiasdbsa October 18, 2016

Pixton review

This be might be really useful to make comics, but as a teen who uses, it is not a good program, and it makes whoever uses it fustrated. First of all you cannot change a comic panel to a graphic novel. Secondly, you cannot send to back when you are in graphic novel mode, which so inconvenient. Therefore, I truly believe that Pixton should be improved, but changing these traits.
Teen, 14 years old Written byI'm a teen. March 16, 2016

Very cool.

This is an amazing website, it's simple as well! I've been on for a while now and I will admit there is a lot of comics which have sex and violence, but it also has a strong LGBT+ community!