All member reviews for Poetry4Kids

Poetry playground littered with ads.

Parent of a 10 year old Written bybilbob September 30, 2015

Reviewers need to know some basic facts

The basic problem most of the reviewers seem to have is (a) too much consumerism : Consumerism is one of the undeniable facts of life. All subjects translate to giving someting and getting something in return,Many parents do not reallize that you need to spend money to have a site like this. The alternative is to charge to be a member which many kids will shirk away from. The third and only option is to run a few ads in the site. The owner of the site earns money everytime someone clicks on an ad( not the big dollars perhaps you are thinking, but 1-3cents per 100 clicks. This is surely not a huge amount. The other objections are equally devoid of common sense. You burst your way in again through private lockers and then complain about the ethics of the comments. What else do you expect?
Parent of a 10 and 12 year old Written byinklesstales April 19, 2009

This is an enormously helpful interactive web site for children.

I run an award-winning web site for children myself, endorsed by the American Library Association, the Encyclopedia Britannica, the Internet Public Library, and even Reading Is Fundamental (RIF) has licensed some of my content for their own site. So I feel rather qualified to state that Kenn Nesbitt's "Poetry4Kids" site is a site that's rather ingeniously targeted and well-designed for inspiring children to think, read and write their own poetry, be creative, and laugh. Kenn Nesbitt is a talented, gifted author in his own right - and has developed a successful site that kids love and can contribute to, as well. I heartily recommend it to any parent and child and if you allowed SIX stars, I'd give away that. Five stars at LEAST for Mr. Nesbitt's site. As an expert in the field, let me tell you: I know what I'm talking about. -elizabeth williams bushey www.inklesstales.com www.inklesstunes.com
Kid, 11 years old April 7, 2009

i wrote myself a letter

i loved this om it just made ke laugh more than the other poem. it made me laugh more than what the other poem did.like that so dump. why would a person write it self a poem?
Teen, 13 years old Written by52399jaja February 3, 2009
This website is really cool! I don't know what common sense is talking about!