All member reviews for Pogo

Game site loaded with ads and prize money.

Parent of a 2, 6, and 11 year old Written bynascarfanmomof3 June 24, 2010

I love this site but if I let my kids play on it the chat is off!! That the only thing that concerns me on this site some chat just should not be seen by kids.
Parent of a 10 year old Written byluckyleslie April 9, 2008

Great for those rainy days

Well what can I say about online games....they can be too addicting for sure but I like "earning" my badges each week if I can. Enlisted my Mom to help me and she got hooked. Now it makes a perfect birthday gift for her each year. I just renew her membership. We have a blast trying to outdo each other and can talk online while we are playing together. Great as we live in different countries.
Parent of a 2 year old Written byDesiredLoginName January 8, 2009
Kid, 10 years old March 8, 2013

LEARNING

pogo rocks

good for kids
Kid, 12 years old January 2, 2011

Pogo Is not what it is made out to be.

I love Pogo! The content is not really a problem. Just turn off chat if people begin to talk very vulgar which I have not encountered in my time of playing. It is expensive to play, but you can win just about the amount of money you spend if your lucky enough. Their is never any bad people on Pogo, but if encountered, you can report foul language if it get's out of hand. I would go to a largely filled room so if anyone is harassing you it is noticed by a full 20 or 60 people.
Kid, 10 years old March 23, 2010

i dont think this should be 16 pus yes ive seen the gabling and stuff and u can aslo have a chat filter and it is very ecautional but i rated it 12+ becasue some ppl ask u what is ur name and number and things DONT TELL THEM!! but other than that i think is age appriote (besides poker)!! u just play with live ppl and have fun
Teen, 13 years old Written byluvbrook200 February 8, 2010

Teen, 13 years old Written byTiffmidon June 2, 2009

WOHA

I go on this website even though I'm only 12
Kid, 8 years old March 30, 2009

awesome site

pogo.com is a fun site. my favriot games is nascar and monpoli
Parent of a 6 and 8 year old Written byYBNormal January 7, 2009