All member reviews for PoissonRouge

Bilingual game is beautiful, different, and smart.

Kid, 5 years old January 11, 2012

A great safe place for the very young.

I love that this site has so many areas to explore, that they keep them changing and that children who are pre-reading can enjoy doing activities that are entertaining, sometimes educational and engaging. There are no commercial tie-ins.
Parent of a 4 and 13 year old Written byJA_MIA_Mom May 5, 2011

Simple and Sweet

Love it. Easy and not too flashy. Great intro site for children.
Parent of a 5 year old Written bypixus March 29, 2011

uncomplicated, colourful fun with learning experiences

love it, my son's class is using it in prepschool, i was delighted to find out it's free and accessible for all. top : no advertising.
Parent of a 2 and 4 year old Written byverbtrans March 22, 2011

This site is brilliant!

This is website is genius. My 4 yr old has learned, among many other things, to count to 10 in French. My 2 yr old has learned to navigate with a mouse and a touch-pad mouse using this website.
Parent of a 5 and 8 year old Written byckmidwife November 23, 2010

A winner for every age

We have been using this website for several years, and while my 8 year old has aged out of it for the most part, the fact that they continually update content is super helpful.
Parent of a 7 year old Written bybeadgnome March 2, 2010

Excellent site for preschoolers

Great website that is safe, fun and educational. It's full of bright colors, and fun shapes, very artsy. It introduces not only art but music, math, and science. It allows for children to be creative by making their own songs or art. And it's simple to understand. Your child doesn't even have to be able to read to play here because its self-explanatory. It's also bi-lingual so kids can see and hear a language other than English. And it's ad-free. I loved to sit with my child as she/we played here.
Parent of a 3 year old Written byAmyluya November 5, 2009

Highly recommended for toddlers and preschoolers!

This is a great website! The ABCs in different languages, wonderful little things to explore everywhere in the 'playroom'. My son has no trouble getting around on this website and really has a ball with it!
Parent of a 5 year old Written byBirdy L August 17, 2009

My daughter's (oh, and mine too!) favorite site

This site is great. It is a treasure box of exploration that is updated regularly. Each time my child goes to this site, there is something new for her to discover. I can't recommend a better site for little ones. It is really fun for adults too!
Kid, 10 years old February 15, 2009

Great for My Little Sis

My sister is barely learning to use the mouse, let alone click. This is a great site with simple games that are suprisingly interesting. The best thing I like about it is that there are no instructions, yet you can still understand what to do. The simplicity and colorfulness is absolutely amazing.
Parent of a 4 year old Written byabuela April 9, 2008

Beautiful and well done site for children

My grandaughter loves this site, and all the family too. She can navigate easily in the web page. She can learn different languages and have fun!