All member reviews for Pokemon

Meaningful life lessons amid barrage of marketing hype.

Kid, 8 years old August 23, 2010

Nothing wrong with this site

The show gives positive messages. Worried parents might think that when one of the monsters defeat each other, they are dead. But they are just knocked out for a little while, that's all.
Kid, 11 years old May 3, 2014

Pokemon.com is Awesome

My Common Sense name is Epic Waffles. Attention people that signed up for the Pokemon Fun Zone on Pokemon.com! My username is PikachuKirby I love Pokemon.com. You can go on Pokemon TV to watch exclusive Pokemon videos, play mini-games to earn Pokedollars to edit your trainer in the Pokemon Fun Zone, go on the National Pokedex, lots of stuff! You can Create your own trainer and send messages to people, pick your Pokemon team, and play with people on the PKMN TCGO! There is consumerism because it shows adds for Pokemon stuff. Pokemon TV has the violence and the good messages. The swearing is on the Fun Zone because friend trainers can send each other messages, and they might swear. Safety is because trainers can play against each other in the PKMN TCGO, and send each other messages in the Fun Zone. They could send positive messages, so I guess that could be good messages too! I didn't mark it as too much sexy stuff, 'cause the highest would be just kissing.
Parent of a 8 year old Written byallpex May 18, 2011

deck modular | deck modular

very good
Kid, 11 years old July 13, 2010

pokemon is the best

love it: good!!!!!!
Educator Written bytsist November 20, 2015

Makes the main character am idiot

They make the main character to stupid when they get attack by team rocket. It's either make him tougher since that dumb gang keeps follows. Ash needs to be a lot more smart 119 since our kids are watching If you gave keeps having
Adult Written byHazzamaxman September 20, 2015

fantastic franchise

Pokemon conveys life messages and positivity as the fundamental cores of the friendships between Ash and Co. and hence the core of the show. The games are action packed, full of beautifully designed landscapes to explore, fantastic plots that are puzzling yet exciting to be a part of and most importantly you have full control. The anime started off fantastically having everything you wanted but know it simply is a method to reduce attention span.
Adult Written byknucklesechidna5. July 20, 2015

i love this show

it's great and better than the games tbh.
Kid, 10 years old March 1, 2015

A favorite!

Pokemon has to be one of my favs! There is mild cartoon violence but that's it! Great messages! Great characters! And rated TV-Y7-FV! Let's your kids watch this show! It's great!
Kid, 10 years old May 16, 2014

Fun but addicting

Pokémon is a very addicting an fun video game. Although there is violence, it isn't that bad.
Kid, 12 years old April 11, 2014

awsome!!!

his show teaches good lessons.team rocket CAN get annoying because they always fail, and as the show progess the traveler brock flirts with girls.but its not rude ,and its kinda funny
Teen, 13 years old Written bypikachurocks343 July 28, 2013

Best show alive

I love Pokemon, and I've watched it ever since I was a baby. I agree with the previous review, that said the little creatures don't die, they just knock out for a while. Show doesn't have bad language or anything, and I'm glad Cartoon Network has kept it since the start. They've gotten rid of most of their good shows, and I hope they keep Pokemon forever. Some people who call themselves "fans" say they hate the newer episodes because Brock left and stuff, but it's not like they were going to keep him forever. I admit I miss him, but maybe he will come back in the future! Just keep your hopes up!! Again, great show, great messages, awesome battles. The battles also aren't exactly that violent, they use fake attacks and every battle bonds a trainer and their Pokemon!
Teen, 14 years old Written bymikeeme12 August 7, 2010