All member reviews for Pokemon

Kid, 8 years old August 23, 2010

Nothing wrong with this site

The show gives positive messages. Worried parents might think that when one of the monsters defeat each other, they are dead. But they are just knocked out for a little while, that's all.
Kid, 11 years old May 3, 2014

Pokemon.com is Awesome

My Common Sense name is Epic Waffles. Attention people that signed up for the Pokemon Fun Zone on Pokemon.com! My username is PikachuKirby I love Pokemon.com. You can go on Pokemon TV to watch exclusive Pokemon videos, play mini-games to earn Pokedollars to edit your trainer in the Pokemon Fun Zone, go on the National Pokedex, lots of stuff! You can Create your own trainer and send messages to people, pick your Pokemon team, and play with people on the PKMN TCGO! There is consumerism because it shows adds for Pokemon stuff. Pokemon TV has the violence and the good messages. The swearing is on the Fun Zone because friend trainers can send each other messages, and they might swear. Safety is because trainers can play against each other in the PKMN TCGO, and send each other messages in the Fun Zone. They could send positive messages, so I guess that could be good messages too! I didn't mark it as too much sexy stuff, 'cause the highest would be just kissing.
Kid, 9 years old March 11, 2011

Kid, 11 years old July 13, 2010

pokemon is the best

love it: good!!!!!!
Kid, 10 years old March 1, 2015

A favorite!

Pokemon has to be one of my favs! There is mild cartoon violence but that's it! Great messages! Great characters! And rated TV-Y7-FV! Let's your kids watch this show! It's great!
Kid, 10 years old May 16, 2014

Fun but addicting

Pokémon is a very addicting an fun video game. Although there is violence, it isn't that bad.
Kid, 12 years old April 11, 2014

awsome!!!

his show teaches good lessons.team rocket CAN get annoying because they always fail, and as the show progess the traveler brock flirts with girls.but its not rude ,and its kinda funny
Teen, 13 years old Written bypikachurocks343 July 28, 2013

Best show alive

I love Pokemon, and I've watched it ever since I was a baby. I agree with the previous review, that said the little creatures don't die, they just knock out for a while. Show doesn't have bad language or anything, and I'm glad Cartoon Network has kept it since the start. They've gotten rid of most of their good shows, and I hope they keep Pokemon forever. Some people who call themselves "fans" say they hate the newer episodes because Brock left and stuff, but it's not like they were going to keep him forever. I admit I miss him, but maybe he will come back in the future! Just keep your hopes up!! Again, great show, great messages, awesome battles. The battles also aren't exactly that violent, they use fake attacks and every battle bonds a trainer and their Pokemon!
Teen, 14 years old Written bymikeeme12 August 7, 2010