All member reviews for Polyvore

Create fashion passion collages and offer style advice.

Learning

Teen, 16 years old Written byhappyginger December 22, 2012

Wonderful Site for Budding Fashion Designers

I love Polyvore! It's very fun to create outfits for my favorite Disney characters or make fashion wishlists. I haven't noticed personally anything inappropriate as I've seen noted in other reviews, but it's probably because of how I use it. Great site for teens who like fashion but can't afford to buy those expensive brands.
Kid, 10 years old December 15, 2012

Great :D

I think Polyvore is a great website to be creative! I love it! I even have an account of my own, some people have kind of have nasty minds have have innap clothing sets, but other than that, it's great!
Kid, 12 years old November 11, 2013

Love it!

I love Polyvore! Though it does contain occasional language, it is otherwise a great site and a great way to create and share fashion!
Teen, 13 years old Written byfreckledoll July 8, 2013

Great way to express creativity :)

I absolutely LOVE using Polyvore and think it's a fantastic way to express creativity through clothing, accessories, and other things. Most items have links to online stores where they are sold. Some items may have bad words if you look hard enough. Drinking and smoking aren't exactly an issue besides the occasional shirt advertising cigarettes, whiskey, etc. Besides those small things Polyvore is a great place for teens to express creativity and style.
Kid, 12 years old July 9, 2015

Polyvore

Polyvore is a good website for tweens and teens who love fashion. Anyone can follow you on polyvore but if you don't post any information it is safe. If you have a kid, friend, sibling, or family member that loves fashion, you should tell them about Polyvore.
Teen, 13 years old Written byKdrewk June 27, 2015

Okay

I like Polyvore, you can express yourself by making outfits and rooms. I don't use the social features because I don't know many people with accounts and some clothes shown can be suggestive. I would recommend this site for fashion fans, even though I'm not really one myself.
Teen, 16 years old Written byalynichelle May 3, 2013

Fashion, advice, and everything else