All member reviews for Polyvore

Create fashion passion collages and offer style advice.

Learning

Kid, 10 years old December 15, 2012

Great :D

I think Polyvore is a great website to be creative! I love it! I even have an account of my own, some people have kind of have nasty minds have have innap clothing sets, but other than that, it's great!
Teen, 16 years old Written byhappyginger December 22, 2012

Wonderful Site for Budding Fashion Designers

I love Polyvore! It's very fun to create outfits for my favorite Disney characters or make fashion wishlists. I haven't noticed personally anything inappropriate as I've seen noted in other reviews, but it's probably because of how I use it. Great site for teens who like fashion but can't afford to buy those expensive brands.
Kid, 12 years old November 11, 2013

Love it!

I love Polyvore! Though it does contain occasional language, it is otherwise a great site and a great way to create and share fashion!
Teen, 13 years old Written byfreckledoll July 8, 2013

Great way to express creativity :)

I absolutely LOVE using Polyvore and think it's a fantastic way to express creativity through clothing, accessories, and other things. Most items have links to online stores where they are sold. Some items may have bad words if you look hard enough. Drinking and smoking aren't exactly an issue besides the occasional shirt advertising cigarettes, whiskey, etc. Besides those small things Polyvore is a great place for teens to express creativity and style.
Kid, 10 years old January 15, 2016

Very creative!

It gives me inspiration ALL the time. I also discovered through this my real love for sweet clothes and pastels! I think it's OK for kids to develop their own style and express themselves through fashion, too.
Teen, 16 years old Written byalynichelle May 3, 2013

Fashion, advice, and everything else

Parent Written byFaunmom February 1, 2016

Parents be aware

This site looks innocent enough, and the kids can have a lot of creative fun designing outfits and collections. HOWEVER - Parents pay attention to your child's activity on this site. There are users there who roleplay, calling themselves variations of "anon" (in their user names). Some of the content in roleplay is highly inappropriate, bordering on illegal, considering there are so many minors on this website. Its easy for something that starts innocent to go too far. Keep your kids off the social aspect of the site, and they should be alright.
Kid, 12 years old July 9, 2015

Polyvore

Polyvore is a good website for tweens and teens who love fashion. Anyone can follow you on polyvore but if you don't post any information it is safe. If you have a kid, friend, sibling, or family member that loves fashion, you should tell them about Polyvore.
Teen, 13 years old Written byKdrewk June 27, 2015

Okay

I like Polyvore, you can express yourself by making outfits and rooms. I don't use the social features because I don't know many people with accounts and some clothes shown can be suggestive. I would recommend this site for fashion fans, even though I'm not really one myself.