All member reviews for Poptropica

Teen, 13 years old Written byJosieGrl April 1, 2011

Good site

Fun! There are islands for every skill ability. However, some parts of islands are very frustrating even for me! So, basically, it's great! But, just make sure that you don't get overly frustrated!
Kid, 11 years old March 15, 2011

Good website I've tried ti a couple of times btu never really liked it. I perfeeer when you can chat without scripts.
Kid, 9 years old March 11, 2011

LOVE IT

i have 1 account
Kid, 11 years old March 18, 2011

Great for kids all ages

This is really good. Poptropica was great for me when I was growing up about at 8 or so... Thats because I never heard of it untill then. Poptropica is very fun and has problem solving in it. There is some violence but its only just when they are problem solving.
Kid, 8 years old February 22, 2011

Perfect for kids 8-12!!!

I´ts Awesome!! I´m telling you, i really like web-surfing,I´m an expert.And,Poptropica is Awesome!! I´t uses the mouse as a control,I´ts excting...
Kid, 12 years old March 23, 2011

It's very sophsiticated, with actual plots, much better than other games, so i would recommend it.
Kid, 11 years old April 7, 2011

..This is no ordinary website.

You got to think hard to put the clues together! Challenging, and with you can even edit your avatar! There is no talking (Well there is, but they pick out the questions for you) With credits (you earn when you complete an island or buy them) you can buy clothes and other stuff! I love how you don't really need to buy anything, nope. They're targeting your child to complete the island, so they can get credits and show off. Yes there is a kidnapping, fighting etc. But no blood or murder. I loved this game. I mean..how can you not?
Kid, 10 years old April 13, 2011

Great website.You need to solve problems and really use your brain.I love it!
Teen, 13 years old Written byferret lover April 19, 2011

poptropica is awesome!

Poptropica is a very fun website! and when you go in the chat rooms there are prescript messages for you, thats nice because no one can call you a bad name (etc.) i like lots of of the islands on poptropica, because the islands are not to easy but not to hard. p.s. i cant wait until the new island red dragon comes out! p.p.s. when does red dragon island come out?
Kid, 10 years old February 10, 2011

Oh, it is toooooo Scary! I couldn't beat any island all because of big spiders and more scary stuff! :(
Teen, 13 years old Written bysuper-duper-boo... May 2, 2011

an engaging website that makes you think a lot, which is good

This is a great website for any age (as long as they can read and know how to use a computer). It's also very educational; there are little bubbles with the fact monster picture on it placed all over time tangled island that tells about which ever time your in (whether its the time of the vikings. the chinese, Luis and Clarks's expidition, the Greeks(also mythology island), the writing of the declaration, and so much more!) but they are very...sneaky with their add placement, islands made about movies and books(wimpy wonderland[diary of a wimpy kid], Great Pumkin island[Charlie Brown], Red Dragon Island [magic tree house]) and give special treatment to thier members. members can have early access to islands (which isnt a good reason to become a member bc it'll just come out a week-month later), get costumes(which also isnt a good reason bc you get credits by beating islands, and even if you spend all of them, no one will even see you unless you go into the chatroom that's always on main street). but aside from consumerism, you're helping someone(a character on the island...not like someone on the other side of the Earth) in need on every island, which teaches kids good characteristics & lessons (help save people in super power island, save the princess in astro nights, i could go on and on). Truly wonderful
Kid, 11 years old January 19, 2011

POPTROPICA!

luvv poptropica im trusty boa on there!
Kid, 12 years old May 5, 2011

Great for any Readers and Mystery Lovers

All my friends and I play this a lot. We meet up in the chats and it is really fun. I love how you have to solve the mysteries, and if you are a newcomer to Poptropica, I suggest doing Early Poptropica or Shark Tooth. One of the hardest and longest ones is Crypids, so save that for when you understand the game a little better. There are no issues with storylines. The only issues are the many...MANY advirtisments. It's to be expected from a free game. Overall, I give this game five stars and recommend it to anyone who can read and enjoys good wholesome fun.
Teen, 15 years old Written byEmmaReads April 26, 2011

Challenging

I used to be a big fan of this site but became too old for it. Poptropica is fun and challenging from beginning to end. It will get your mind working all the way through. Its a great site for all ages (cartoon spiders, etc are involved however).It's a great site, you should try it out!
Kid, 10 years old April 28, 2011

Great!!!!

I love it. It really gets you thinking... some violence(ex scorpion stinging your avatar..........
Kid, 12 years old February 3, 2011

Awesome for 7 year-olds, but doesn't mean it's a baby web!

I'm older than 7, yet I still like this website. After checking my email, I play Poptropica. If you want to get a limited time membership or purchase more credits but you don't want to pay online, buy the game card at stores and use the code.
Kid, 11 years old January 9, 2011

Love it!

I love this website! However my 7 year old sister thinks it's too hard so I recomend it for kids 8+. Sometimes it has violence like boss fights and has tons of ads. But the membership isn't so bad, non-members can still go on the same Islands and buy the same stuff at the store. It's also educational and you need to use your brain to solve the islands.
Kid, 11 years old April 2, 2011

Best game EVER!

I started playing Poptropica when I was 5. My grandma was looking on free online games for kids, and she found Poptropica! I'm glad she did, because Poptropica is so fun! You can go into multiplayer rooms and play games with people and ask them questions. And, the messages the moderators give for you so nobody can post bad words or anything. That also makes safety not an issue. I also think Poptropica is educational because it gives you time to think about beating islands. Problem solving! I'm also a member on Poptropica. It only cost $3.00 monthly and when you're a member, you get to buy ALL the stuff in the Poptropica store and keep them forever! I LOVE Poptropica, and I hope you will too!
Kid, 11 years old March 24, 2011

One of my favorites

It's good, but can be very annoying when you can't get past a part of it. You can get sucked into it though, I played for four hours one time! Overall it's a really great game with educatinal values.
Kid, 10 years old July 13, 2010

fun

poptrpoica is like super fun but like if a five year old goes on, it'll be like hard cuz i'm ten and I couldn't complete one island till my friend helped me. fun but SPLOOSHED with ads