All teen and kid member reviews for Poptropica

Kid, 9 years old August 12, 2009

i don't go on much but i stillk know it 's an awesome site but webkinz is the best clubpenguin next and then poptropica
Kid, 8 years old August 4, 2009

awsone for kids 6 and over but not teens

this is the BEST! site ever
Kid, 12 years old July 28, 2009
Kid, 10 years old July 12, 2009

This Game is AWESOME!!!!
Kid, 10 years old July 3, 2009

Perfect website!

I absoulutly love this website. It's fun, educational, and there are no saftey issues. It's also kind of a personal challenge to finish the mission! ?
Kid, 11 years old June 29, 2009

Great for Everybody!!!!

I'm eleven, and I passed it on to like, 10 of my friends. It's so much fun, and you don't have to pay like stupid Club Penguin. You get explore, collect, and compete, and it's perfect for all kids. There are no bad sides, except that it's addicting! I recommend it to all kids like me.
Kid, 11 years old June 28, 2009

perfect for little kid...preteens...and teens alike!

I love it I am eleven It keep me busy I used too pass classes of the second graders..3 graders and stuff and I would see what they are doing on the computers so I checked it out at home..I brought it to my teacher for OUR grade computer time she loved!!!
Kid, 11 years old June 8, 2009

at my school, playing poptropica practically makes u cool 2 us 5th graders! i brought poptropica 2 my school, and now everyone loves me!
Kid, 11 years old June 7, 2009
Poptropica is a great website for kids 7 and up. On poptropica, there are different islands that you can "solve." On an island, you help te people of that island fix it. There are buildings on the islands where you can interact with other players and where you can switch clothes with them, play games, or chat using preloaded phrases.
Teen, 13 years old Written byiheartchocolate198 June 3, 2009

i am 15 and love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 12 years old June 1, 2009

Love it!

I go on Poptropica all the time.My siter and i love it.Everyone at our school has an account because it is so safe.i probaly wouldn't recomend it to a 5 year old, but for anyone who likes to solve puzzles and problems, this is the game for you!
Kid, 10 years old May 15, 2009

I like

Teen, 16 years old Written bybaby phat girl88 April 29, 2009

i laughed! i cried! it was funny

it was good
Kid, 10 years old April 28, 2009

this is cool

this is a cool website it is realy fun.
Kid, 12 years old April 19, 2009

I watched my little brother play this

I saw my brother playing this and the only reason why really young kids wouldnt play is because they might not understand it or know how to move the mouse or something. It looks like a descent game from what I saw, but nothing Ill ever play
Kid, 9 years old April 19, 2009
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2009

Fun,but boring/bad at the same time

Poptropica is a game about making your own character and solve problems on islands. When you're done solving all the islands problems you get bored and wait for new islands to come out (they come out like every 5 months) so Poptropica gets boring after awhile and the only thing you can do is play multiplayer games with other people online. Then the updates look interesting but get boring again. Then finally the new island comes out but you finish it in 1 or 2 days then the whole thing starts all over again. So just in case,I'll give Poptropica a 3/5.
Kid, 10 years old April 1, 2009

I was a little sick

Ilove to play but not when I fall.
Teen, 13 years old Written byfreaker134 March 27, 2009