All member reviews for Poptropica

Kid, 9 years old February 22, 2009

GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poptropica is a fun and safe site just for kids. The missions are EXTRA X100 hard, but it is fun to complete them. I have now completed all the islands, and is fun to help friends. 7+!
Kid, 10 years old February 16, 2009

I Love It

Sure, it has a lot of ads, but think about it. If they don't have the ads, then Poptropica would be Not-here-anymore-tropica. At least they don't pester you on buying memberships (because there aren't any) or have any inappropriate (pardon my spelling) ads. Be glad for that! Also, my user is Giant Heart.
Kid, 10 years old February 11, 2009

poptropica report

this report is written by the R,S,L game club (www.rslgameclub.webs.com) Poptropica report Poptropica is an online game. Poptropica is an adventure game the meaning of adventure in this game stands for “explore, collect, complete” in the game. For this game you need a password and user name. Each island you complete earns you a medal. The aim of the game is to complete every island before the next island comes out. Islands come out every 3 months or more. there is also a Poptropica creators blog that you can see every weekday for stuff they have done. The islands take a bit of time to complete unless you now somebody like me that is on Poptropica every day!! In each island is a special “multiplayer room” multiplayer rooms are for your character and you to play against other players that are online. When you start you get to change your characters looks and cloths. Also during the game there is a “customizer” during the game you can use it so you select other characters.
Kid, 9 years old February 11, 2009

Absolutely, incredibly fun!

This site is brilliant! Very addictive! My teacher is interested in trying it out!
Kid, 12 years old January 27, 2009

i laughed

nice
Kid, 9 years old December 20, 2008

PRETTY GOOD

this web is OK it gets a little boring
Kid, 12 years old November 9, 2008

Love It!

This is totally a fun website and I'm in 7th grade and it rules! Kids can get an educational experience but have fun with it. So if you have a kid who is 7 or 8 then this is a definite fun and SAFE game. P.S: Even my parents approve it.
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

awesome website

it's so cool all of my friends and family love it! 5 islands cane out already . It has absolutely no violence and or anything about tobbaco or achohol. it has nothing bad in it . Also it's educational, in Time Tangled Island ,It tells you a lot about History, where your destination is. I rate it 5 stars . You should definetly go on this awesome website which is Poptropica.com .
Kid, 7 years old April 9, 2008

Poptropica is GREAT !!!!!!

Poptropica is fun and educational (time tangled) there are about four (almost 5 !) you have to be ages 6 to 15. anyone can play,on my watch it is 5 to the oldest age !
Kid, 7 years old April 9, 2008

LIAR you were on a different website

Poptropica is educational and helpful,you learn in tome tangled island and poptropica is fun for everyone,the missions are hard but they are really fun !
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

pretty fun

cool but the thing hate about it is when u go somewhere there is like a little path u have to go to to get there

Kid, 6 years old April 9, 2008

i love it

.............................................................

THIS IS JUST BORING

Poptropica is one of one of the worst websites I have ever been to! First of all it is boring, second it doesn't teach you any thing, third there are no games to play,fourth it is from funbrain so you think it will be fun and teaching but you thought wrong. Listen to me if you want a fun teaching website I'm serious the website should come with a warning label reading:BORING

a really educational website!

poptropica.com is website for all ages there are no sexual content the only violence is when you touch a adversary you simply get knocked back no language social behavior is ok commercialism there is a applejacks interactve feature
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Great Fun!

I mainly was supervisor for this website because my younger sibling LOVED it. Her age was six. It is adventurous and mind-bending. Great for younger kids. Also requires lots of hand and and eye coordination.