Parent reviews for Roblox

Roblox Poster Image

Based on 1935 reviews

Very awesome game

very good game, easy to play. i think this game is age 7+

14 people found this helpful.

Parents be Careful

Don't make the same mistake I did. This is not a good game for kids, preteens. While there is alot of " innocent" games and conversations going on ...but on the flip side alot of adult content , sexting , pressing to "date", drama, gossip . My teen got involved in a Discord app with people she met in Roblox. It's not good. I was stunned with the conversations I found. Parents please be careful.

11 people found this helpful.

No Support

My son and I have played a lot and have spent over $1,000 on this app. They do not honor the game's rules. Clicker Simulator has stars you get for things, and the game updates are full of bugs. We didn't get our rewards, and the Roblox support said they are not responsible for the games. Individual games do not have a way to contact their developers. There is no accountability, and no one is responsible. I suggest playing and watching the fun because you play and pay and don't honor their own rules. We will never spend money again on Roblox and manage their stock fall further because they choose not tonne an honest company and take responsibility for the games they host since we are paying Roblox, not the game creators.

8 people found this helpful.

Beware Roblox is NOT safe and secure for your kids.

I created an Roblox account for my oldest daughter back in 2018. Last week her account was hacked and Roblox refused to investigate. I submitted a ticket and gave them plenty of proof the account was created by me. I emailed them all 11 account verification emails that were sent to my email to verify the account and they said they won’t investigate. As far as I am Concerned there is a serious security issue with Roblox and your financial information is not safe while in use on their server. This is not the first time they have had issues with security of their user accounts and more and more hackers are finding ways to steal and hack accounts. They are not safe do not open an account with them.

Great game for all ages

Definitely a good game. It’s educational in a subtle way, it’s engaging and entertaining. Even adults play it. There is a whole world of games for kids to explore. However, some games are a tad violent. Certain games may also include blood. But overall, a little bit of cartoon violence or blood never hurt a child. Parents should also keep in mind that this is an online platform. Make it clear to your children to never give personal information to ANYONE on the internet such as your real name, phone number, where you live or where you go to school. Besides that, it’s fine for kids to socialize on the internet. But be aware that there are some players that will often T-bag or call other players “Trash” or “Noob” The chat filter is pretty reliable and if someone is ever picking on you, you can just block and report them. Overall, very fun and engaging game.

5 people found this helpful.
Its not bad but parents say it is the games on Roblox are made by other people not Roblox and you Can just report the game my son found a game about S3x so i just reported it got banned and who made it got banned and if some one is being mean you can block them

5 people found this helpful.
My son whos 8 was drinking alcohol on this game which i forgot the name of it. Please watch your sons or daughters when they are playing roblox.

4 people found this helpful.

Roblox is good but very addicting.

Roblox is a very nice and good game. The one point why I put 3 stars is because it can be very addicting to some kids. Normally, if a child had to study in Science in a normal school day, they will find it hard. After their teacher marking, they will get over for example 9/25 because of playing. (This has happened to my child once.) So kids, teens, and parents. Whatever you do, don't play or watch Roblox when there is a study you have to do. First, quit Roblox. After studying, you can play. Enjoy!

4 people found this helpful.

The review on Roblox.

This game is cool.

3 people found this helpful.

im a kid

i just wanna vote
2 people found this helpful.