Parent reviews for Roblox

Chance to design games, but also potential for iffy content.

Adult Written byJoe Mama The Second January 13, 2021

Joe Mama wrote this

ThIs gaMe gOOd cUz i liKe KrEEkcRafT

Adult Written byU MAKE ME EYES DIE January 13, 2021

Stop raging Or I’ll commit various war crimes

I can’t stress enough how much parents rely on roblox to babysit their children. Roblox is NOT one and it never has been. I’ve seen way, WAY worse games like that hotel one or something. Roblox has put so many barriers in place to make sure their minors are safe. Roblox has done so much more then any other community run platform. And if one mistake goes by, the media and parents IMMEDIATELY go for Roblox. The media only says this for clout and putting news out there. So if your upset at Roblox, maybe take personal responsibility next time, ay?

Adult Written byJustinDied January 13, 2021

BAD FOR YOUR KIDS MINDS!!!

So my name is Forrest Starling you can sub to me on yt my usernames KreekCraft so my son Timmy Here keeps playing Roblox NON STOP and i just wanted to say all you parents should play roblox too Its the best game ever.

Adult Written byUxify January 13, 2021

My Roblox Thoughts

As a person who has been playing Roblox since 2013, I would say the game is ages 6+. There are some shady players, for example ones who try to bypass the chat (I don't normally see those though), or play some really loud and explicit audios (Depends on what game you're playing, and if it allows players to play music). Now to the privacy and security part. If you have a 6 - 8 year old playing, I suggest turning off their chat, you can do so by going to settings, click privacy, and there should be an option to turn off their chat. And since there is an option to add other players by either accepting their friend request or sending them one, tell your child to not add random people, but add people from school and things. If you have a child 9 - 13, allow them to be able to chat to others, but still remind them that they shouldn't add random people. If you want to turn their chat back on, you can go back to settings, privacy, and click on that option again. If you have a child that is 14 - whatever age, let them be able to chat, add some people that they trust, and much more. As they known a lot more. If you buy your 6 - 13 year old child robux, which is the games currency, I suggest going to settings, and then adding your email so that if they ever get hacked (higher chance when they are younger) you can go to your email, check your inbox for a message from roblox asking if you want to revert the account back so, when clicking that it will ask you to make a new password, make one that is unique. If you want even more privacy, you should go to settings, then security and click on the option for 2 -step verification. That means that ever time someone tries to log in, you will get an email with a code, and you can enter the code and get into the account. Now to the games part. You can have your children play many games, but there are some shady games including places where you can say anything, and condos. To that, I suggest checking up on your child every 15-30 minutes so they aren't doing anything bad. You can also buy game passes with robux, which gives your child an advantage. And for the avatar part, your child can spend their robux on avatar items, they can buy hairs, clothing, hats, shades, and more. That's about it with my roblox review.
Adult Written by52642g ed dshvs... January 13, 2021

Ethan

Idejssmts

Adult Written byChoose a username2 January 13, 2021

Oof get it?

Now my friend has told me that his parents think he plays it so much that they have to take his iPad away and he is so addicted that he plays if before school and in school that’s all what he talks about same with my cousin if your wondering my roblox username is ampmfm and Remember subscribe to kreekcraft -from create a username2 again also hi kreek

Adult Written bydkqefwihbvrjsgf... January 13, 2021

Best game in the WORLD

it is amazing, it has many many games to try out, lots of avatar accesories to try and its so fun! one of the only bad things is clothes copying or false band, wich do get fixed and can be reported! lots of people dislike robux,but really its cool too!it maybe a little hard to ask for robux, but NEVER sneak robux, you will be banned if anyone finds out about it. also, noob is not the worst word in the world it just means newbie (new player) but in a diffrent form, that may sound sightly meaner. if you di just start roblox, games i reccomend are: Adopt me, Royale high, Piggy, Jailbreak. ones i dont reccomend are: Meep city, Bloxburg, Any drawing game,free robux scam games, and any copies of games, (bloxburg, i do reccomend but it will cost 25 robux, so if your new its on the dont reccomend list.) and the other games i listed indont reccomend have something bad in or about them, be careful! and enjoy roblox

Adult Written byGfriendSinb January 13, 2021

-8/10 REVIEW

ROBLOXians MADE MY DAUGHTER CRAZY SHE STARTED DOING RITUALS ABOUT SOME PERSON NAMED YUTA NAKAMOTO (i think its an anime person idrk) BUT SHE BECAME CRAZY JUST YESTERDAY I WENT TO HER ROOM SEEING HER SAYING YUTAH IS MY GOD AND ONLY!!! LIKE WTH IS ROBLOX TRYING TO MAKE A CULT OF WHAT!!!! MY POOR DAUGHTER IS SUFFERING BECOZ OF ROBLOX!!!! BEWARE OF THOSE CULTS!!!

Adult Written byTimmehCraft January 13, 2021

OutStanding Game!

Considering I play this game 24/7, I think it's just fine. There are some "ODers" we like to call them in roblox aka Online Daters. Also, some words in the chat filter aren't censored maybe that should get fixed. KreekCraft A youtuber has a video on it check it out if you think the chat filter is appropriate for your child's age. Besides that the game is great.
Adult Written byJiChang-wook January 13, 2021

Roblos iz good

my daughter said that roblos teach her alot of things zhat it even teach her how to whack za bat in piggy book tow. roblos deserve better treatmant than zhis it needs reputatiaon and respeact. Roblos ples gave my daughter free robus her want za free robus

Adult Written byBoyswithluv January 13, 2021

Soo Good!!

Roblox is so good because you can whitewash your self and then you can be jeffrey or lucas :O

Adult Written bybbyloversiuiu January 13, 2021

BEWARE OF ROBLOX

my son boiled his parrot and said its in the salvation of roblox and when my wife saw what our son is doing he said that kreekcraft asked him to do so and the turkey Wong Yuk-hei is under the salvation of roblox.
-ROBLOX IS TRYING TO MESS WITH YOUNG KIDS MINDS AND LETTING THEM DO THE SATANIC AND DEMONIC ACTS.

Adult Written byCHRISCHAVPLAYZ January 13, 2021

the best game ever brush

roblox is a good so kids can play mad city and jail break the get to have friends so my kid can learn how to escape from prison if douse go so yeah lol I'm a kid 5 or plus just saying cus I started playing at that age so. yeah
Adult Written byYellowPeachyFlowers January 13, 2021

My dumb son jamie

I really love my son jamie but sometimes he really needs to use his brain because last week he drained my entire credit card and ALSO got it cancelled so when i asked him why he said he bought some robux. i was quite angry at him beacuse he wasted 2364$ on roblox. i contaced roblox staffs and asked them for a refund but still no response. The next day jamie told me that he actually only wasted 2204$ on roblox and he actually bought kreekcraft's hat and some flamingo merch for 56.50$. Then i asked jamie where is the leftover 93.50$ and my dumb son said that he wasted it on some nct albums. (he will never learn from his mistakes ugh). I asked him who gave you the idea then he said that he met a cute girl on roblox and she said she will be his friend if he gives her 3000 robux and an nct album...
and by the way roblox said they wont give me my money back so i needed to sell my son's gaming setup to get the money back.

Adult Written byAustinPlaysRoblox January 13, 2021

Roblox Youtubers and Robloxians

If you dont like roblox thats you personally i love roblox and the youtubers like KreekCraft and Mr_Booshot and denisdaily and all of the othersout there so personally i rate roblox a 10/10
Adult Written byZomztro January 13, 2021

The best game in the whole wide world

Roblox is the best game i have seen

Adult Written byEli Beeler January 13, 2021

Best game

if your reading this kreekcraft i think it a realy good game and the other reviews are typed by Karens.
Adult Written bySwedenParentXX January 13, 2021

Really bad!

So my son was playing this game and one day I decided to log onto the game on his iPad, then I saw that my son had been privately messaging another lego avatar and the person was swearing alot and it was not censored. He also got bullied for not having any "robox" (whatever that is). This game is not safe for kids.

Adult Written bymariamiller. January 13, 2021

my daugther ran to me while crying

my daughterrecently found out about this website named Roblox. I checked it out and joined a couple of games such as Adopt me and murder mystery and they were pretty good as time goes she came to me crying and asking me if she can buy some robux, i didnt know what robux were and asked her, she responded me with its to buy, i said sure and i asked her why she was crying? she responded with someone swore to her becouse she didnt have "robux" i was really mad at the action someone did on my Daughter. Im giving this app a 3 Star

Adult Written bybobux pog January 13, 2021