I love Roblox!
Roblox is the best multi-player game because uhh you can basically make your own games as well! These over concerned parents don't know a thing about the Robloxian Empire, my hometown. Now let's see the "problems" that aren't really there.
Violence isn't a problem as I'm pro gun, and you'll learn how to fight for yourself in case of bullying or scamming instead for asking others for help. As they say, if you don't exercise, you'll become weak. You'll learn how to defend yourself for what you want, even if it's a bloody fight, and win. You can also help your friends if they're in tight situations. After all, the IJN is so good because they played war games.
Sex isn't really a problem because hey, who really cares if you're a virgin or not? It's actually fun to have safe sex, but if you don't wanna (or if you think you're not ready), then you can just watch porn!
Swearing isn't a problem, because it's cool to swear, and if you aren't cool, then everyone will bully you for being a normie, and your friends might harass you with the words "Come on, don't be a sucker!"
Consumerism, seriously? I don't think your kids would be interested in ads. Plus, some things that they advertise aren't interesting. However, if your kid is a fan of Roblox, they can buy their shirts and books! Roblox is a country with 22nd century tech. Just look at the catalog and you see laser guns, teleporters and gear cloners, that you'll expect in a sci fi world.
For drinking, drugs and smoking, your choice, I don't mind, if your kid hates it then let him hate it, he's probably old enough to make his own decisions. Frankly, it's quite cool to get drunk, as your kid could get the gals. For drugs, why does many people in America smoke weed recreationally? If your kid is taking drugs then lead him to weed, because it really won't kill him and it'll make him look cool.
Safety and privacy concerns? Don't go crazy and read your kid's texts, because it'll probably deteriorate the relationship (unless you have their permission, of course). For safety concerns, the violent games will teach them moves to help them defend themselves. Now let's see the lessons learnt below.
- Don't listen to the over concerned parents.
- Don't believe in the problems, because in some perspectives, they aren't.
- The IJN is the 3rd most powerful navy at ww2 because they played war games.
- U can help your friends by violence if needed.
- Porn is fun to watch (if you're a kid, it's obvious).
- Having safe sex is fun (obviously).
- U can be cool by swearing.
- Ads are a major source of income for Robloxia, to spend on things such as research.
- Let your kid make his own choices, especially with drinking, drugs and smoking, because, he can get hot chicks from that!
- Your kid can get hot chicks by getting drunk, especially by winning drinking competitions.
- Taking drugs and smoking weed (especially with cool sunglasses like SWAG or Thug Life) makes your kid look like a gangster, which can get them hot chicks.
- The moves in violent games will help your kid to defend themselves should a violent confrontation occur.
- Don't read your kid's texts, as that is a privacy violation (unless you have the permission).
So frankly, Roblox will make your kid from a crappy normie to a cool guy. He/she will also learn how to be rebellious (also very cool), and will learn how to enjoy things that are forbidden before, like changing cultures.