All member reviews for ScuttlePad

Social network with training wheels is safe, but limited.

Kid, 10 years old October 10, 2011

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

hi
Kid, 9 years old November 23, 2010
love it!
Teen, 17 years old Written byolimaar October 25, 2015

Okay

I understand that this website is safe, and I could never agree more. But all of the advertising and focus of the website goes towards the safety, but not the quality. The website slows down the WiFi for the house. I know that my sibling is in good hands with ScuttlePad, but I don't understand why it is so slow. It doesn't work on Google Chrome, it takes forever to load, and it just lacks something interesting. I would recommend that you try to find a website that is not only safe, but also a good quality website that doesn't crash your WiFi.
Teen, 14 years old Written bytristytoocute1 June 10, 2015
i dont get the point
Teen, 13 years old Written byCoolJohn November 7, 2014

hi guys

i think this is cool
Kid, 7 years old May 31, 2014

Love it

well its the best because i love it
Kid, 9 years old July 31, 2012

Awesome

Kid, 7 years old May 25, 2012

i cosid on

solid netword
Kid, 11 years old August 19, 2011

ScuttlePad, the new safe and improved Facebook for children!

This is like the new tweens Facebook. If your child is craving other social networking sites like Facebook, but you think it is too inappropriate for them, then this 'ScuttlePad' Social site is just right. It's exactly like facebook, you share what you want to share and let other people see and the privacy is genius! Just wait until your child sees the optional photo-sharing, safe messaging, children, fun clubs and there are even games!
Kid, 11 years old July 29, 2011

ok but boring

It is really safe you cant put any pictures or say anything unless the website creators approve it. It is boring for older kids because there are barely any games and some words it wont let you type that are ok like soon.