All member reviews for SecretBuilders

Kid, 12 years old May 6, 2009

This site is REALLY fun! But...When people are walking up to you and saying things such as, "Hey baby" or, "Wanna make love?" or, "Will you marry me?" It's terrible!!! I think that if you want to join this site by all means go ahead but I highly suggest that you first make sure that you can handle it when somebody calls you the 'b' word! This is no joke! This girl said that she was Obama's daughter so this other girl walked over to her and said, "We hate you." "You're a BEEP" She called her the B word!!! She separated it so I reported her. But It's terrible and I wouldn't recommend it for kids under the age of 14.
Kid, 7 years old May 17, 2011

hmmm...im new so i dont nkow wat this website is.
Kid, 11 years old February 19, 2011

Safety isn't much of an issue as of how saying a swear you will be banned; however, some users may use words which are obviously substituting the words such as: sax or b!tch. It also includes educational games using skills which can help children learn in the future.
Kid, 11 years old September 17, 2010

i love carly she is a good roll modle, so is frad and fraedy. i love sam but she is not a good roll modle
Kid, 9 years old May 11, 2011

Kinda inappropriate and weird

I tried this site after SecretBuilders closed, but this guy said "d!ck". Also, some guy I don't even know went next to me. I know that can happen.. but it looked awkward, considering the fact that a lot of guys stood next to girls.
Teen, 15 years old Written bysjanzen5 August 22, 2011

Great website

Many people say that the age range is for kids age 5-14, but I would have to say I disagree. I think tjhat there is something for all ages on it, and I would even recommend it for 18+.
Kid, 12 years old August 7, 2011

good or bad

it is not good
Kid, 11 years old September 3, 2010

I LIKE IT

This is my fav website
Kid, 11 years old June 24, 2010

but not for teens

its a great way for kids! carry on your busy works love it! (parent)
Kid, 9 years old October 28, 2010

Kid, 11 years old August 1, 2011

Secretbuilders Not to cool

It not really a good website.You need to know about a million people just to have any fun!Plus some people use the swearing codes on here and are rude to others,and there block button dosen't work!And they are treating the dizzies (from dizzywood) horribly by not letting us write stories or create clubs or anything really.
Kid, 11 years old July 4, 2011

good game except the romance

my friend showed me this game it was fun and all but they will ask you on a date and worse of all spin the bottle its a romance game bean bags are placed in a shape and tow squished in the middle male picks the female or female picks the male goes up and says kizz there really saying kiss i am afraid that teens are going in younger age groups to ask a 9 year old out online and people on there try to say bad words so i am saying 3 stars because its fun the romance and stuff takes the two out.
Teen, 14 years old Written byjasa11 September 3, 2011

Awesome game for kids

Scret builders is really flashing and very educational people should starts playing it its very different.
Kid, 8 years old June 14, 2011

builders wanted for every one

i think its a good game for everyone and i think we will have fun
Kid, 12 years old September 13, 2011

bravo great game

This is great. But sometimes on the game there is alot of sexual talk. This is as far as some people go: Seax party at my place! or there is some swearing but they substitute the words with new ones, for example: seax bioch puck etc. There is also alot of talk about scamming and hacking and scamming and hacking.I have had a dizzy scammed out of me before. I met a girl in urbanopolis she said she just wanted to try my dizzy on and that she will give it back. She begged and begged until I finally said yes. Well you can kinda guess what happened after that. So remember. if you are playing this game. dont let the sexual talk swearing get to you.If someone asks u to go out with them... say no. Dont go to those spin the bottle or "seax partys". Dont do anything that semms suspicias I mean that in scamming or hacking especially scamming.and if someone asks u for your password and say they wont hack...never give it away cause I can garuntee u WILL get hacked. Remember. SB is trying there best to make this a safe environment for everyone so please dont blame this on SB. Anyway on SB I am currently a superbuilder on SB. My screen name is godrocks7... come visit me.
Kid, 10 years old October 21, 2011

Ok!

It's an ok game I like the clothing,but the language is a downer. I say don't let your child out of the tree house because there are very bad words. Safe play:stay in the tree house, Write stories,play games, dress up, only! hang with friends you know
Kid, 10 years old December 24, 2011

Too much sexual activity in inappropiate behavior!

I played this website alot. I am kgirl_builders. I got too old for it so i gave my account to my sister. People use fake cursing words and crazy things. Like "bllch" or "cx" , or drinkz vodka! Yes they say vodka! They hit and slap each other by simply saying slapz and hitz. They can simply say their age. This is horrible behavior for little kids!
Kid, 9 years old October 9, 2011

fun... but some of the chat is inappropriate

I like the site. But even though it is fun, many phrases people use are not appropriate which upsets me a lot for the rest of the site is very enjoyable.
Kid, 12 years old October 7, 2013

One of the best games I've seen!

Age range: 5 year olds to 17 year olds. This site is amazing! People don't even realize it's educational when it actually is. The quests are somewhat challenging and range from little kids to old teenagers. For kids: games, stories such as Alice in Wonderland, etc. For teenagers: Stories by Edgar Allen Poe such as The Raven and The Tell Tale Heart, challenging quests, etc. It's also very safe, and if another player is causing problems, you can ignore them.
Kid, 11 years old July 9, 2013