All member reviews for SecretBuilders

Kid, 8 years old February 16, 2013

I think its Fair

I think its fair , Alot of things you can do you can sleep (NOT IN THE SAME BED AS ANYBODY) Also if anybody says do you want to have .... You know they will be banned and the word will not be showed :) Awesome quests that teach kids
Teen, 15 years old Written bysjanzen5 August 22, 2011

Great website

Many people say that the age range is for kids age 5-14, but I would have to say I disagree. I think tjhat there is something for all ages on it, and I would even recommend it for 18+.
Kid, 11 years old August 1, 2011

Secretbuilders Not to cool

It not really a good website.You need to know about a million people just to have any fun!Plus some people use the swearing codes on here and are rude to others,and there block button dosen't work!And they are treating the dizzies (from dizzywood) horribly by not letting us write stories or create clubs or anything really.
Kid, 11 years old July 4, 2011

good game except the romance

my friend showed me this game it was fun and all but they will ask you on a date and worse of all spin the bottle its a romance game bean bags are placed in a shape and tow squished in the middle male picks the female or female picks the male goes up and says kizz there really saying kiss i am afraid that teens are going in younger age groups to ask a 9 year old out online and people on there try to say bad words so i am saying 3 stars because its fun the romance and stuff takes the two out.
Kid, 8 years old June 14, 2011

builders wanted for every one

i think its a good game for everyone and i think we will have fun
Kid, 12 years old May 6, 2009

This site is REALLY fun! But...When people are walking up to you and saying things such as, "Hey baby" or, "Wanna make love?" or, "Will you marry me?" It's terrible!!! I think that if you want to join this site by all means go ahead but I highly suggest that you first make sure that you can handle it when somebody calls you the 'b' word! This is no joke! This girl said that she was Obama's daughter so this other girl walked over to her and said, "We hate you." "You're a BEEP" She called her the B word!!! She separated it so I reported her. But It's terrible and I wouldn't recommend it for kids under the age of 14.
Kid, 9 years old October 9, 2011

fun... but some of the chat is inappropriate

I like the site. But even though it is fun, many phrases people use are not appropriate which upsets me a lot for the rest of the site is very enjoyable.
Kid, 12 years old August 7, 2011

good or bad

it is not good
Kid, 9 years old May 11, 2011

Kinda inappropriate and weird

I tried this site after SecretBuilders closed, but this guy said "d!ck". Also, some guy I don't even know went next to me. I know that can happen.. but it looked awkward, considering the fact that a lot of guys stood next to girls.
Teen, 13 years old Written by_Kristian_1030 July 9, 2014

LEARNING

Eh....Probably Not the Best Choice....For Some!

Secretbuilders has some pros and cons. Secretbuilders teaches youth how to manage their money wisely. Yes, I WANT that TV but I also NEED some clothes. Secretbuilders also has some educational games you can play to interact with others at the SB school. Lastly, sitting in front of a computer, you can't actually see the person so there is no judging going on. It teaches your child to only judge someone by their character not what they look like. Okay, now here comes the bad part. When I first joined SB, this boy walked up to me and said, "You free?" He was basically asking me out. People also have spin the bottle parties, meet you match parties and cx "sex" parties. I would not suggest anyone under the age of 14 using SB.
Kid, 12 years old April 10, 2014

Boring Game

I found this game very boring and the layout was very confusing. I didn't really know where to click. :/ My friend, who's the same age as me loves this game. It's not really anything to do with building. I got a warning for saying a word that wasn't even rude. I haven't been on the website since and you can't delete your account once you've made it. :/
Teen, 16 years old Written byWinchestar February 26, 2014

Kid, 11 years old January 5, 2014

Secret Builders is a pause! NOT for kids under 10!

when i first got on secret builders i thought it was a great sight. i have been a builder for 443 days now. i first learned about it at school so i thought it was going to be a kid friendly sight. i like it because it allows you to dress up and designe clothes but as you get pritier, boys start asking you out and want to come to your home to do inapropriate things. the north pole is a populat hangout where most of the ''pause'' comes on. a lot of kids change a letter in a bad word to be allowed to say it to other builders. i have only reported one person for directly calling me a '' b word'' but have never thought about reporting again. if you go on some of the lower populations you have a better chance of having less problems on the site. i still play secret builders but that is only because i know to be nice, speak nice, and act nice to others. for a childs safety i think the parent should make an account just to be able to monotor what is going on
Kid, 12 years old December 29, 2013

Didn't like it

I used this site once. Very disappointing. The "Builders" (Avatars) were using like-curse words, so they wouldn't get banned. When you get banned, it is for one day. If you keep getting banned, then two days, and eventually forever. They can just make a new account and do the same. Also, "Spin The Bottle" is a common game, and I wouldn't recommend kids using it.
Kid, 12 years old October 7, 2013

One of the best games I've seen!

Age range: 5 year olds to 17 year olds. This site is amazing! People don't even realize it's educational when it actually is. The quests are somewhat challenging and range from little kids to old teenagers. For kids: games, stories such as Alice in Wonderland, etc. For teenagers: Stories by Edgar Allen Poe such as The Raven and The Tell Tale Heart, challenging quests, etc. It's also very safe, and if another player is causing problems, you can ignore them.
Teen, 13 years old Written byslyfox432 September 24, 2013

Dizzywood is better

It's great for learning. You can hatch your own pet ( some are for Superbuilders which are members ) and raise it. However I believe that Dizzywood ( closed ) was a better site.
Kid, 11 years old July 26, 2013

Secret Builders??? What's Happend?!

I've been on Secret Builders since i was like 9 or 10 and also I don't know what's happend because everything was fine until teens and up came on there.It's like there trying to teach kids that the bad stuff is,like,good. I mean there is spin the bottle which there saying "kzzz" for kiss. And sex parties and there saying "sex" for "cx".And there scaming like one time this girl has been begging to have this dress and I've saved up for and promised she give it back well, you can guess what happened.Anyway, it was all good until the teens and olders came on there.It is sooooo NOT good for kids.I don't know what the adults are saying but I know your going to agree that they should start listening to the kids! So, please read this and make the decision. ;) *wink wink*.
Kid, 11 years old July 9, 2013

I dunno

Teen, 13 years old Written bysecretbuilder_spy May 11, 2013

Secret builder spy

I play this game alot and if you would like to know what goses on and what happend i maid a tumblr account so you can check up regulerly or follow to give info on what the kids are doing tumblr - secretbuilder-spy i hope this will help :) ps - it wont let me post a link
Kid, 11 years old November 30, 2012

Awful

Well, people curse all the time or make up words that sound like curse words. Very inappropiate.