Vast virtual world appeals to wide age range.

Kid, 10 years old August 8, 2016

Its Good and Educational

I liked it. It had good games in it that taught you math, reading, writing, and other things, it has dress up features. If you don't like someone of your buddy list you can take them off it and ignore them and they even consider "Wassup" as a curse word, so it is very safe and you get banned from chat for a day if you curse two times. The only thing wrong is they call you Newbies, and they play spin the bottle. Just look at the screen if your in the fashion show parents, it can get weird. Otherwise, I like it.
Educator and Parent Written bysammy456 April 12, 2016

This is a bad site. There is beyond bad language on this site. Children talk inappropriate. They speak naughty, You need to add more security onto this site. Im not kidding my child is learning about sex and they are not even old enough for that. Seriously.

ITS A BAD SITE!!!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bykad1121 January 16, 2016

Childhood

I have never played this game, so let's make this review about Dizzywood, the original game. That was the game of my childhood, I remember playing it all the time. Then the website shut down when I was eight and I was crushed, lol.
Adult Written byIDECMeep September 18, 2015

Okay Game

I think this game is OKAY but does have some violent language. This game is not very popular either but I do have to say that it has TOO MUCH SAFETY. I have played it for a bit to see how it was and I have got banned for 24 hours for saying hi and apparently it was flooding when I just said it once.. The looks of the game are a bit suspicious and you need membership for quite a bit of things. Other then that, the game is pretty good.
Teen, 16 years old Written byWinchestar February 26, 2014
Kid, 11 years old January 5, 2014

Secret Builders is a pause! NOT for kids under 10!

when i first got on secret builders i thought it was a great sight. i have been a builder for 443 days now. i first learned about it at school so i thought it was going to be a kid friendly sight. i like it because it allows you to dress up and designe clothes but as you get pritier, boys start asking you out and want to come to your home to do inapropriate things. the north pole is a populat hangout where most of the ''pause'' comes on. a lot of kids change a letter in a bad word to be allowed to say it to other builders. i have only reported one person for directly calling me a '' b word'' but have never thought about reporting again. if you go on some of the lower populations you have a better chance of having less problems on the site. i still play secret builders but that is only because i know to be nice, speak nice, and act nice to others. for a childs safety i think the parent should make an account just to be able to monotor what is going on
Kid, 12 years old December 29, 2013

Didn't like it

I used this site once. Very disappointing. The "Builders" (Avatars) were using like-curse words, so they wouldn't get banned. When you get banned, it is for one day. If you keep getting banned, then two days, and eventually forever. They can just make a new account and do the same. Also, "Spin The Bottle" is a common game, and I wouldn't recommend kids using it.
Kid, 11 years old July 26, 2013

Secret Builders??? What's Happend?!

I've been on Secret Builders since i was like 9 or 10 and also I don't know what's happend because everything was fine until teens and up came on there.It's like there trying to teach kids that the bad stuff is,like,good. I mean there is spin the bottle which there saying "kzzz" for kiss. And sex parties and there saying "sex" for "cx".And there scaming like one time this girl has been begging to have this dress and I've saved up for and promised she give it back well, you can guess what happened.Anyway, it was all good until the teens and olders came on there.It is sooooo NOT good for kids.I don't know what the adults are saying but I know your going to agree that they should start listening to the kids! So, please read this and make the decision. ;) *wink wink*.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysecretbuilder_spy May 11, 2013

Secret builder spy

I play this game alot and if you would like to know what goses on and what happend i maid a tumblr account so you can check up regulerly or follow to give info on what the kids are doing tumblr - secretbuilder-spy i hope this will help :) ps - it wont let me post a link
Kid, 11 years old November 30, 2012

Awful

Well, people curse all the time or make up words that sound like curse words. Very inappropiate.
Kid, 8 years old August 29, 2012

Who in the world likes this?!

Its so stupid stupid stupid stupid why do peeps lime this!?
Parent Written byNerdyChique82 July 29, 2012

PARENTS BEWARE….

My daughter is 11 years old and became addicted to this site. Then, boys started coming up to her ALL the time asking her sexual questions and being EXTREMELY graphic and inappropriate. It was disgusting. You have the ability to block users, but there are so many gross boys on there that they can just keep making different avatars. I can't even let her use the site anymore. They don't regulate any of this…they say they do, but guess what…IT STILL HAPPENS and MORE OFTEN than other sites. It really was bad…..
Kid, 10 years old December 24, 2011

Too much sexual activity in inappropiate behavior!

I played this website alot. I am kgirl_builders. I got too old for it so i gave my account to my sister. People use fake cursing words and crazy things. Like "bllch" or "cx" , or drinkz vodka! Yes they say vodka! They hit and slap each other by simply saying slapz and hitz. They can simply say their age. This is horrible behavior for little kids!
Kid, 10 years old October 21, 2011

Ok!

It's an ok game I like the clothing,but the language is a downer. I say don't let your child out of the tree house because there are very bad words. Safe play:stay in the tree house, Write stories,play games, dress up, only! hang with friends you know
Kid, 12 years old September 13, 2011

bravo great game

This is great. But sometimes on the game there is alot of sexual talk. This is as far as some people go: Seax party at my place! or there is some swearing but they substitute the words with new ones, for example: seax bioch puck etc. There is also alot of talk about scamming and hacking and scamming and hacking.I have had a dizzy scammed out of me before. I met a girl in urbanopolis she said she just wanted to try my dizzy on and that she will give it back. She begged and begged until I finally said yes. Well you can kinda guess what happened after that. So remember. if you are playing this game. dont let the sexual talk swearing get to you.If someone asks u to go out with them... say no. Dont go to those spin the bottle or "seax partys". Dont do anything that semms suspicias I mean that in scamming or hacking especially scamming.and if someone asks u for your password and say they wont hack...never give it away cause I can garuntee u WILL get hacked. Remember. SB is trying there best to make this a safe environment for everyone so please dont blame this on SB. Anyway on SB I am currently a superbuilder on SB. My screen name is godrocks7... come visit me.
Teen, 14 years old Written byjasa11 September 3, 2011

Awesome game for kids

Scret builders is really flashing and very educational people should starts playing it its very different.
Kid, 7 years old May 17, 2011
hmmm...im new so i dont nkow wat this website is.
Kid, 11 years old February 19, 2011
Safety isn't much of an issue as of how saying a swear you will be banned; however, some users may use words which are obviously substituting the words such as: sax or b!tch. It also includes educational games using skills which can help children learn in the future.
Kid, 9 years old October 28, 2010
Kid, 11 years old September 17, 2010
i love carly she is a good roll modle, so is frad and fraedy. i love sam but she is not a good roll modle