All member reviews for Shockwave

Fun, free games -- but be prepared for some product plugs.

Learning

Kid, 9 years old April 5, 2011

Depends....

You see it has everything you can think of. From diner games to violent games.
Kid, 10 years old September 11, 2011

Kisharoo's Review on Shockwave.

Personally, as a young ten year old child, I DO play the game. However, my mother looked over the website and told me which games I could and could not play. The shooting and violence games are ones that I recomend that children under 13 should stay away from. Trust me. The games are fun, and a few have an educational value. The Moderators look over every review post! It's very safe, because you can only review a game - you can't send "Personal Messages". You can have friends, but that's harmless since you can't chat with them unless you are very clever. I do have an account, but I just lied about my age;; no biggie. My mother supervises me while I play the games, and if the picture of a game has bad clothing, or bad content, I don't play it. I recomend that you should KNOW your child. Are they more emotional? Are they scared of gore or blood? Moderate what they play, and set guidelines. Some of the games can be inapproperiate, but you can still let them play, and tell them that if they play a certain game, that they will be punished. That they will not be allowed to play the game anymore. I am mature and smart for my age. If your children AREN'T like that, then you should think twice before letting them play the games {{If they are also younger than 13}}. Pretty much, if they can look at PG-13 movies or television shows, and love it, then they can handle this. The internet always has iffy things for children of ANY age. Teach them what to do and what to NOT do, and tell them to ask you before signing up for anything. To me, it's really fun! There are new games every week! Just ignore the ads, since some of them may be iffy, and ignore the things telling you to pay. If you do pay, however, it's not a bad price! ~Kishy
Kid, 9 years old September 11, 2011

Know your kid

Its a good site if your kids know which games not to play. Not for like 6- 8 year olds without a parent watching the whole time.
Kid, 10 years old May 30, 2012

LEARNING

Great for responsible kids.

This site does have a little mix of good and bad games, but nothing too bad! Just have an adult you trust pick out the games you can play! I noticed ads, they were annoying! And language? Some people in the comments. You can report them though! Have fun on this site!
Kid, 11 years old May 30, 2011

Amazing for mature people of any age

Great Games
Kid, 11 years old April 29, 2011

Pathetic!

I HATE THIS WEBSITE!!!!!!! They always swear such as "b---h", "h--l", "s--t", "pi--y", "c--k", "bulls--t", "a-s", "crap", "poop", "butt", "sucks", "holy s--t", "d--n", "d---k", "d--k" and without ultimate safe chat, people can type all of those swears and even the f-word! It is a game where all you do is get a stupid avatar and make it get drunk and then shoot people with a gun! If you are somebody who hates the new shows on nickelodeon, than you probably hate this website with one of the most pathetic games on the internet!