All parent member reviews for SoundCloud

Parent Written byroyhuddle October 8, 2013

Profanity on Soundcloud

Regarding profanity, there is lots of it even in songs that don't have it, because people post comments on different parts of the song. Don't know if there is a way to turn off those comments yet. The fact that Soundcloud itself uses profanity in their Rules page shows that, whatever their rules about profanity, it wouldn't be my rule. I have chosen 17 because I wouldn't want to subject myself to the language in the posts.
Parent Written bymattbruns3 April 27, 2016
LEARNING

Adult sounds

Sound Cloud should be used by users 14 and up. It has adult content uploaded in sound.
Adult Written byhonestkid1 April 6, 2015
LEARNING

Soundcloud is just fine

This review is pretty ludicrous because it's pretty safe if you avoid certain things. If you want to shield your child from this site since there is some inappropriate things here and there, you might as well ban the internet from your kid. There's gonna be inappropriate things EVERYWHERE on the internet. If you just have your child steer away from inappropriate songs and content on the site, it should be fine. Anyways, the site is relatively easy to use. It has a pretty straightforward design, you can easily search for songs, and easily do many other tasks. You will need to make an account to like songs, make playlists, and upload content. Soundcloud does go down frequently, so please do understand that. Overall, it's a pretty cool site, and I think it's fine for a child at least 10 years of age to use.