Parent Written byroyhuddle October 8, 2013

Profanity on Soundcloud

Regarding profanity, there is lots of it even in songs that don't have it, because people post comments on different parts of the song. Don't know if there is a way to turn off those comments yet. The fact that Soundcloud itself uses profanity in their Rules page shows that, whatever their rules about profanity, it wouldn't be my rule. I have chosen 17 because I wouldn't want to subject myself to the language in the posts.
Adult Written byMickey S. August 15, 2016

Overpriced and does not allow you to share own material - Thinks it's copyright always

Do not bother with SoundCloud . It is expensive and other providers are FREE. SoundCloud does not even allow you to share your own material sometimes as it has bots that detect incorrect Copyright. It has done this to me now and refuses to post something I created. Dont bother with SoundCloud!
Adult Written byhonestkid1 April 6, 2015

Soundcloud is just fine

This review is pretty ludicrous because it's pretty safe if you avoid certain things. If you want to shield your child from this site since there is some inappropriate things here and there, you might as well ban the internet from your kid. There's gonna be inappropriate things EVERYWHERE on the internet. If you just have your child steer away from inappropriate songs and content on the site, it should be fine. Anyways, the site is relatively easy to use. It has a pretty straightforward design, you can easily search for songs, and easily do many other tasks. You will need to make an account to like songs, make playlists, and upload content. Soundcloud does go down frequently, so please do understand that. Overall, it's a pretty cool site, and I think it's fine for a child at least 10 years of age to use.
Parent Written byMatt B. April 27, 2016

Adult sounds

Sound Cloud should be used by users 14 and up. It has adult content uploaded in sound.