All member reviews for Spark City World

Virtual world where girls can play games, gab, and shop.

Learning

Kid, 11 years old December 24, 2010

AGA

here your journey to allgirlarcade. Everything is fun.but the next day u feel like u stepped into a rated R place. Plus all this membership thing is annoying. And my friends think that they copied Barbiegirls with VIP.And right now my avatar have to wear these not-good-looking-clothes which sucks :p.
Kid, 10 years old June 4, 2009

AllGirlArcade

THIS IS AN AWESOME SITE!!! But watch out for people calling you Be ouches. And people made fun of my avatar's clothes
Parent of a 5 and 8 year old Written byjwsw August 5, 2010

Absolutely Inappropriate!

After I allowed my 8 year old to sign up to chat on Spark City (I read the parent info and was assured that this was a safe chatting environment), I decided to check out the chatting. I was horrified to learn that their are boys trolling the site (as well as girls looking for trouble). These older kids have found ways around forbidden words and were posting inappropriate and suggestive things! I am absolutely horrified by this activity. Either allgirlarcade/spark city should have chat moderators in every room, or they should shut down the chat capabilities. Pathetic!
Kid, 12 years old July 2, 2010

horrible website for kids!!!

i suggest you keep your kids off allgirlarcade kids are having bed fun calling each other bad words and kissing also asking for dates if you want your kid around that keep them on but otherwise allgirlarcade is a horrible website for kids its really inappropiate!
Teen, 15 years old Written by14Love January 3, 2014

VIP is unfair

I think it's a really fun game to play and i love how creativity really gets to the girls. The only thing I do not like about this game is that if you are not vip it makes you feel really excluded out of things. You can not really buy much, you are limited to only a few things, and it costs way more than vip items. I think maybe their should be some sort of contest for vip memberships with first prize being a year, second prize being six months and third prize being a month. Then this way girls that can't afford a vip membership stilll have a way to feel included. Please take this message to mind. Thank you
Parent of a 8 year old Written byChip Potts April 18, 2010

Inappropraite chatting!

The kids or adults pretending to be kids have found ways around the word restrictions. They have found ways to say inappropriate things. Would be a fun site if you can keep your child from chatting.
Kid, 11 years old November 19, 2014

Really cool game!!

I would give this game 5 stars, but there are a few areas that are constantly filled with swearing. However, if you avoid these areas, the game is amazing. I have played this game for 3 years and have had 2 years of VIP membership. It has great messages. It inspires young girls not to worry about making mistakes, not to let others get them down, follow their own path in life, etc. If you listen to the lyrics of their theme song Spark City Life, it has extremely positive and powerful words. The game is extremely colorful, bright and fun, and your account is customizable in so many ways. I love this game so much. It's really a good inspriation to young girls. Yes, the VIP can be expensive (even though my family can afford it), so all you have to do is make it clear to your child that you're not getting them a VIP membership. If they refuse to respect that, don't let them play it. Regardless, it's super fun and awesome!
Parent Written byMoonlightK10 July 19, 2012

BAD

this is a bad website and it shows bad things that are not for kids
Teen, 14 years old Written byroxtar123 July 29, 2010

umm i have an account roxtar123 but i think kids under 11-12+ should not have an account...a lot of things go on for 1 they say who wanna have sete with me (meaning who wants to have sex with me) boys register unless they're lesbians) but some say partydrinks included or -drinks vine- (which means drinks wine) u find your own way around that chatting system and men over the age of 18 get on there...not appropriate for kids under 11 soo add me in roxtar123 hope i helped (:
Kid, 11 years old October 18, 2009

perfect only for girls!

i love it! but some boys also register and they make girlfriends and they also dump them! this should be restricted!
Kid, 11 years old September 11, 2009

well i am on it
Kid, 11 years old June 17, 2015

LEARNING

Depending on what your kid knows.

This website is pretty bad. I myself am used to this type of stuff, but for most kids, it's really bad. They figure out ways around the rules, to cuss and other rude things. They also make fun of you if you don't have a membership, and it's frustrating because you can do very little things without a membership. The clothes aren't nice, and you get made fun of because of your certain style. All in all, this website is really based on what your kid knows, but it still has some pretty bad stuff.
Kid, 12 years old January 5, 2015

Um...

When i was 9/10 I played this game, and honestly I only enjoyed it for some times. My cons were that I was constantly getting bombarded with emotional putdowns, such as my clothing and despite the fact the chat feature is heavily filtered and you cant even used numbers or symbols (i.e $ * () @ % {} ) which does become frustrating, but people come up with alternatives, such as be ouches, so occasionally they do get away with cursing and bullying, unfortunately at a young age, but the game seems to moderate it reasonably well. To all parents reading this, your child should have permission to play this game, juat ensure they speak up if they feel uncomfortable with players and tell them to block or report depending on the severity of the problem. I myself as a player found there was some sexual content in which i was unfortunately exposed to, only thinking that having a boyfriend was cool, turned out they were some stranger that wasnt even a boy that wantd me for intercourse, waited for me to go offline and found another 'victim'. Also payment is almost crucial for a fun gameplay. Unless yo work super hard for hours on end, you wont have fun without paying for a membership. I myself was a VIP once and as soon as it expired I was bored and I havent played the game since. In general this game is pretty average, but if you monitor the game usage and think your child is responsible to play, give it a shot. If all goes well, its a pretty cool game for kids to be that girl they wanna be.
Teen, 13 years old Written byPink_Angel December 7, 2014

Dating

Lets girls date virtual computer boys.
Kid, 7 years old June 25, 2014

Awesome

I just LOVE this game.
Kid, 10 years old May 11, 2014

It's Not That Bad

Firstly, all of the people who have written reviews need to check out the website now (2014.) I've had an account since I was 9 and I have never seen any of the inappropriate sex and bullying language mentioned in other reviews. This website is safe for children, if you're letting a 6+ child, I would recommend you monitor them, but 8+ should be allowed to explore on their own. ----WARNING-- A lot of VIP mentioned
Kid, 9 years old April 18, 2014

LEARNING

Great, but not so great.

HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Educator and Parent of a 2, 6, and 8 year old Written byKittycat56 April 4, 2014

LEARNING

Worst than Pixie Hollow and Barbie.

Julia and her friend Laura was scared by a message "Sparks! Agggghh! Is there something better than this?" They quited it and I will never let Mary Anne and Krissy on it.
Kid, 11 years old March 25, 2014

Innapropriate Badly

This website teaches girls they have to be pretty with makeup and innapropriate clothing.There is short positive videos but a lot of swearing an ways to talk innapropriately around the standards
Teen, 13 years old Written byCassie huber December 19, 2013

Dont read this

DON'T READ THIS. YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE.TOMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. NOW YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS. DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY.1. say your name ten times.2. say your mom's name five times.3. say your crushes three times.4. paste this to four other games.If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday.But if you read this and do not paste this, then you will have very bad luck.SEND THIS TO 4 GAMES IN 143 MINUTES. WHEN YOU'RE DONE PRESS F6 AND YOUR CRUSH'S NAME WILL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERS ON THE SCREEN. THIS IS SO FREAKY BECAUSE IT ACTUALLY WORKS..see see see this pp