All member reviews for Spark City World

Virtual world where girls can play games, gab, and shop.

Learning

Kid, 10 years old December 15, 2013

SCW Review

Spark City World is a great game! It's interactive, and fun! You can create your own character and you can design her. Most of the virtual items are for VIP only, so it is not that good. 10 and up only, you shouldn't let a 8 or 9 year old on it, because there is some inappropriate behavior that happens. It is a fun site, and there is a lot of exciting games. However, there is a new dating/boyfriend feature, so again, No 9 or 8 year olds. Overall, I give it 9%/10
Teen, 13 years old Written bySweetpeadoodaa July 22, 2013

THE BEST WEBSITE IN THE HISTORY OF EVERYTHING!!!!!!

I am 11 and I have been on SCW since I was 8. I probably wouldn't let my kid on there until their 10 because even though some people are bad they aren't that bad and it will help your child make good choices. I think it is a great site but I wouldn't let anyone under 10 go on it and if SCW still exists when my kids are alive then I'll let them play on it with supervision until they are 9 and then I will let them go by their own and I will probably play this game for my entire life or at least until it gets removed from the internet but it is awesome and I love it a lot its my favorite
Kid, 10 years old July 11, 2013

so inpropiate also for money

i been on this website for one day and boys are asking me out plus you cant buy any thing with no vip ugggggggggg im so mad
Kid, 8 years old June 10, 2013

awesome

its a good game
Kid, 8 years old May 27, 2013

coolly

WOW! COOL!
Kid, 12 years old May 18, 2013

Spark City World

Sure, you can't do much without a membership, but I still am able to have fun. I personally don't see as much dating, since it's a girls site. Some of the games are really fun and they let you express yourself. One of my favorites is the one in which you create your own custom nail polish. Yeah, some people do pretend to be babies, and sometimes people judge you if you're not a VIP, but honestly, nowhere near as much as Club Penguin. By playing Bonbon Voyage, I can get some cute clothes. The message that Spark City World gives is really nice. Not all sites encourage you to express yourself.
Teen, 16 years old Written byalynichelle May 3, 2013

Short & Sweet

Kid, 12 years old April 5, 2013

its so bad!

i think that it is not a really good webstite for kids under 13 it has very rude and inapropriate things that go around with some users
Kid, 8 years old February 16, 2013

LEARNING

Awesome for girls any age !

Awesome game , NEVER LETS YOU SAY BAD WORDS , Has a school with quizes on math , cool shops , Friendly Users to .
Kid, 12 years old January 3, 2013

Safe, Relible, Smart

Look, This website is really fun it's meant for 8 year olds! I'm almost 12 and I still LOVE Spark city I've never veiwed andy inapropriate behviors henth forth I think it is colour full bright and fun awsome for all ages! Smart and eductional to this is the best virtual world out there right now and you people need to understand that everywhere you go you WILL see inappropriate things.It's 2013. It's the sad reality. If I was a parent I wouldn't let my 6 or seven year old on it for two reasons 1. 6 and 7 year olds don't need to be spending all day glued to the computer screen 2. The rooftop has a juice and some character's 'pretend' to be 'drinking' achohol. Depends on the child.
Kid, 8 years old November 24, 2012

Girl's community

Kid, 10 years old July 24, 2012

E-Mail Problems!

I think this is not a good website because it never let me register! I made an account and I sent the email to my mom and when we looked up at the my moms email it wasn't there! Then passed two days still wasn't there! I believe this is not a good website!
Kid, 9 years old July 1, 2012

all girl best

i think this is the best website ever because when u just start playing it, you will love it and play it al day
Kid, 11 years old May 31, 2012

bored to death

It's boring
Kid, 8 years old December 30, 2011

my opionion

ok i am a girl i dont have bf on it but djhola is my bff if it wernt for him i wouldnt goof around. so boys can be allowed itd b no fum if there were no boys and girls to goof around and chat with, throwing water balloons and having food fights is not violent and yes people find there way around cussing and drugs and that kinda stuff but at least u can block and report and kick ppl outo ur room, and so my opinion is its awesome ,
Teen, 13 years old Written bymyme November 1, 2011

look to the web

it's cool
Kid, 10 years old October 19, 2011

Welcome to Spark City

Cute website that looks safe, but when you get on you find yourself in a girl utopia [Only on spark city] When you log on its fine, when you log on the next day, kids using horrible launguage and just acting not that good... Its cute but yeah, you only get a few just plain boring clothes [Pretty when you start, not so much] When you log on about 2/3 people are weraing the same stuff. Not so cool anymore. The other 3rd are wearing just purely amazing stuff, you click on them and, VIP pops up in your face. Don't go on unless you are bored out of your wits
Teen, 15 years old Written byginger000 September 10, 2011

Terrible

I was about 11 when I first made an account. The first day I was on the website, I was amazed at the creativity and graphics AllGirlArcade-now SparkCityWorld-had. But that was only for the first few minutes. As soon as I walked into a new room, people were fighting and finding ways to cuss and say suggestive things. There are very mean girls saying terrible and threatening things. Some even said they were going to "k.i'll one another". Then I realized "boys"-which are probably pedophile men/women above the age of 18-were inflitrating the site, saying "wanna date" or "lets have bed fun" meaing, obviously, sex. The people who created this sight are total idiots for letting it happen and are decieving parents with falso statements of "safety". Someone asked me for my CELL PHONE number and gave me theirs! This sight is terrible, so honestly do not let your child on it.