All parent member reviews for Speakaboos

Parent of a 1 and 3 year old Written byjmo444 October 31, 2009

if you need 5 to sweep or do the dishes

i love this site! my only issue is it is fairly new so the content is a little sparse right now but hopefuly will expand soon...
Adult Written byGoldenElephant February 10, 2014

Pricing has updated, lots more options and stories

The top review says that you only get a 14-day trial, but this has since changed. Now when you sign up for a free account, you get five free stories online. I'm not sure what the app's coverage is at this time but it's a great way for kids to stay busy for a few minutes while I'm trying to quickly answer the phone or something. The stories are all divided by category, so my 4-year-old girl can watch what she likes. Worth the subscription for sure too.
Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 June 1, 2012

speakaboos

If you enjoyed the stories on the site, could you write your own? Families can discuss the creative process it takes to write a story -- from thinking of something to write about to finishing and sharing the story.
Educator Written byginagibbs July 12, 2010

Good site for PK thru 1st

I liked the game section and activities very much. I also liked the stories read. The only thing I would improve is the graphics on many of these stories. I did like the Author stories that use the original illustrations. The readers were clear and animated.