Retooled Web offerings for serious fans of the show.

Teen, 16 years old Written bylovzhisdad November 25, 2012

Just like other "Kids" sites:

(see title). Full of games that persuade you to watch a potentially inappropriate TV show.
Parent of a 8 and 12 year old Written bynumberoneMAMMA October 18, 2009
Parent of a 10 year old Written byshiningspirit18 March 31, 2011

perfect!!

I wanted to do 1 and up... It DOES certainly send a message. A message to have fun, and you can watch videos as well from the show, and spongebob is SO positive. I didn't let my kid watch it until 8 years old. What a mistake!! I guess i didn't want her acting annoying, but no worries. It's a positive show about don't let anything bring you down!!
Parent of a 11 year old Written bymissfox555 April 12, 2010

A Very Good TV show

Spongebob Squarepants is a great TV show. There is barely ANY bad content in it. The only little thing in it is the rudeness that is sometimes spoken by various characters and some of the weird things that almost all the characters do. Otherwise, Spongebob is a great cartoon.
Kid, 11 years old April 10, 2011

It's okay. Kind of annoying...

There are some "hidden messages" and the role models aren't that great, but a little kid wouldn't notice that. An immature 13 year old would though. It might teach kids bad thinks like to say stupid (if parents consider that a bad word) and not share, and steal things. There are some small problems but the little ones won't pay attention to it.
Adult Written byJoseph Razzler November 25, 2015

lol

I once saw squidward go into a market and buy canned bread. It's an innuendo. OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL I FIND IT HILARIOUS IN MY OPINION.
Teen, 13 years old Written byNick139 August 12, 2014

Spongebob is a great show to watch

Spongebob is a good show that teaches life lessons and can be funny on the other hand. Spongebob get's a little violent sometimes, but he is usually nice.
Parent Written bymattbruns3 February 26, 2015

Cute and entertaining but crude.

Spongebob has crude stuff in it. Probably not for young kids but appropriate for 8 and up.
Parent Written bymightyplate August 30, 2013

the truth

There is no reason for you to dislike spongebob squarepants, The launguage in this is normal no need for false alarms, its not like you cuss in front of your kids anyways
Kid, 9 years old April 10, 2011

Fine for any ages

Personally hate the annoying little idiot and prefer anime but it is perfectly fine for kids
Parent of a 2, 3, and 6 year old Written bynays4babys December 28, 2009

SPONGEBOB is great

i love spongebob it has taught my 2 year old some great stuff. manners for one!!! spongebob will be played in our house no matter what. every episode we have seen
Teen, 13 years old Written byPrincessTurtleLover August 19, 2016

This show needs to go off air.

SpongeBob was an absolutely amazing show in it's first 4 seasons. Since then the show has received many seasons and they're pretty awful. SpongeBob was SUPPOSED to end after the 2004 SB movie, but because of it's success and popularity, Nickekoden refused to cancel it and the show has been falling downhill since then. You'll know exactly what I'm talking about, just watch an older episode from season 3 and then watch an episode from season 7, chances are you'll enjoy the older episode more. Such a shame they ruined an once amazing show.
Kid, 10 years old January 30, 2016

Amazing!

I think this show is appropriate for kids age 9 and older because sometimes people could think the show is annoying by sometimes making fun of people and sometimes it gets away with adult humor without kids noticing
Adult Written byisaaclee October 25, 2015

A very hillarious classic

I've been watching this show for a very long time. I say that many of the cartoon's back in the day were very good. This show can be enjoyed by almost everyone that want a laugh.
Teen, 14 years old Written byimoviegoteen August 20, 2015

So Funny.

I do have to admit, this movie may make you just a smit of an idiot. Lol. Spongebob acts so stupid in every episode and puts stupid thoughts in your kids heads. I do like the show, but I have to admit unlike all the other reviews, "This shows kinda dumb..." This show will make your kid annoying and obnoxious...
Kid, 8 years old March 10, 2011
Parent of a 9 year old Written bycarter0617 October 31, 2010

good and funny

i think it is fine there is some name calling like stupid and ding dong and squidward is a little rude to spongebon and every time spongebob wants to play with squidward. squidward say no in a very rude way and slams the door on his face there is no sexual content in it and not a lot of fighting but sandy and spongebob do karte and fight each other but it is okay it many not be asuming to adults but kids will like it
Educator and Uncle Written bylogan C. September 18, 2016

AWESOME

I grew up with this show his friends went to intresting adventures fun for all.
Parent Written byBrendenVining123987 April 20, 2016

Awesome show even for babies, incredible show

This is an amazing show, it's a great show for the whole family, me and my wife watch it all the time with our 4 children, I recommend this show for anyone with young children, and it's great for kids going into Pre-K all the way through 12t grade.
Kid, 8 years old May 15, 2015

Love This Show!!!!!

It's funny, silly, and a little dumb but I love it so much any one can watch it!!!