All teen and kid member reviews for Starfall.com

Kid, 12 years old January 1, 2014

Starfall, what I loved to play on when I was little (I loved to read, and still do)! :)

When I was introduced to Starfall at a very young age, I fell in love with it immediately. My sister and I would spend hours sitting in front of the computer playing on Starfall. However, Starfall is certainly aged over the years (The website is even older than me!) and lately kids have more interest in TV and iPads and all that other modern stuffs. >_< This website gives me so many memories of the joys of learning how to read and have fun combined in the same time. Sadly, my oldest niece (Yes, I have a niece, and it should not be surprising) ignores this website when she learned about it and (still since 2013) reads quite slowly. In fact, this rather old website helped me get up to the reading level of reading twelfth grade books ( I love thick books!). (Accelerated Reader system, I detest you!) In my opinion, I think Starfall is a great website for small children just starting to learn how to read. (It gets less likely every year. ;_;)
Kid, 9 years old March 5, 2014

It's not for kids aged 2 and under

This site is not for kids aged 2 and under because of all of the stuff they have.
Kid, 8 years old April 22, 2013

Great for little kids.

Really great website I used to go to when I was little.
Kid, 11 years old April 1, 2010

My brother loves it

my brother gose there all the time he learned his alphabet there so good
Kid, 12 years old July 5, 2015

Great for learning!!!

I used to love Starfall when I was about 4-6 years old. It helped me learn reading and other things such as sounds words/letters make. This is a great website for learning!!!
Kid, 9 years old November 1, 2014

Crap

Kid, 9 years old March 14, 2014

I love this!

(Written with help from Mom)... I learned to read with the help of this website. My favorite part is the videos and where I make up the story all about me. I like to play that over and over. I also learned how to "chunk" words if they look too big, and now I can read really really big words!
Kid, 9 years old March 2, 2014

Not for kids.

This website is not for kids because of lots of stuff.
Kid, 8 years old January 2, 2014

awesomerella

omg awesome learning :)
Kid, 10 years old August 5, 2012
LEARNING

Funbrain for 3-6 year olds...

This site is good for anyone 6 or under, I guess. Since I'm 10, it's boring for me now, but young kids will like it. For anyone 7 and up, Funbrain is the way to go. -Samantha (chocolatecake123)
Teen, 14 years old Written bystrawberryautopsy July 10, 2012

Very Educational

When I was little I would get on starfall all the time! It has a lot of new stuff that they didn't have when I was little that I plan to introduce to the parents of the little girl I sit for.
Kid, 10 years old June 22, 2012

Great for Education in Small Children, Gives Lots of Potential

I used this when I was little. It taught me how to read and I got to play lots of fun gamed. Some of the games even give kids thankfulness. I'm going to let my little cousin play on it today and post what she thinks!!!!!
Kid, 11 years old January 27, 2012

Kisharoo's Review On Starfall~

Ah, Starfall... I can remember going on there like it was yesterday. This is a perfect tool for parents trying to teach their children to read, write, and use good grammar, great for all children! It keeps parents and children happy, plus it occupies them for a while! With interactive books like games, they will love to learn. It's such a great thing, and I couldn't help but go on even after I knew how to read! There is no chat, and it's extremely safe. The only thing is learning. Every child needs to know how to read from a very early stage of life. As a young child, I always have a book in my hand, and as a tween, I still do! It helps with learning in later stages in life, reading does, so please use this website to teach your children how to read and more the fun way! ~Kishy
Kid, 9 years old September 23, 2011

It is Lame

It is not as good as i used to think it was when i was in 1st grade. it is boring and very stupid.
Kid, 10 years old July 26, 2011

Good For Tots

I loved this site when I was little, and I totally recommend this to young children. This is what I'm gonna hook my possible someday kids and my little sister when she's old enough to use a mouse.
Teen, 14 years old Written byrebma97 June 24, 2011

Very cute

My sister used to use this when she was younger. It was a cute site with fun little games in it. Kids can also learn some reading on Starfall. I think it's a well-made site for kids
Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2008