All member reviews for Storybird

Create beautiful books to share online and in print.

Learning(i)

Teen, 16 years old Written byrebma97 September 21, 2013

Nice Creative Outlet

I haven't explored this website much, but it seems very nice. All of the stories I've seen so far are clean, and the pictures are beautiful. A lot of the stories have some sort of meaning, so that's a positive message. Overall this site seems fine for kids.
Kid, 12 years old September 21, 2013

Best website ever!

This is my absolute favorite website. The environment is great, everyone is so nice, and you can really let your creativity flow. So so so great!
Kid, 12 years old April 23, 2013

hi

it will help us learn
Teen, 13 years old Written byIsaac T November 10, 2014

LEARNING

A site I've treasured for two years.

Perfect for all ages! Every single story is moderated for ultimate appropriateness.
Kid, 10 years old August 23, 2014

LEARNING

A bit limited for class-users and minors.

I, myself, found myself signing up so I could upload art, write poems, chapter books and picture books. Unfortunately, that is not what I got. As much as I love this website, it seems that it is very limited for users connected to their class at school. Only people from your class can comment and critique your stories, and it seems that we can not write poems or chapter books unless the teacher applies those things to our accounts. I attempted to create an artist's account so I could publish my art only to find out that you must be eighteen or older, and a professional, to publish art. Although lots of the stories are perfectly appropriate, my class mates have decided that it is funny to write stories about, and I quote, 'Fairies showing off their sexy bodies'. And let us not forget the incident of 'The girl that loved Joe.' Still, we mustn't blame the website for my class's sick humor. All in all, a good website for budding authors, but could use a bit of moderation as to what is posted in the class circles. I would also like to see a Artbird, in which you can create your own art and have it critiqued by professional artists.
Kid, 11 years old August 12, 2014

the best day ever

i think this book is very fun i mean u can't resist it can you?
Teen, 16 years old Written bycher1234556 July 5, 2014

LEARNING

Storybird is the BEST for anyone who likes to write and read!

It's perfect if you have a preschooler kid (check this book out to get what I mean: https://storybird.com/books/exploring-the-1-2-3s-with-tom-and-friends/), if you want your kid to start reading or writing if you're a teen/tween aspring writer, an adult who's looking for a volunteer job and loves to read (become a storyspotter/moderator), an adult who likes to write, or even a professional author (like Kay Cassidy: https://storybird.com/chapters/elle-mcgraw-teen-millionaire/1/). Artist? Get an artist account and see thousands of users use and love your artwork in their stories. Teacher? Sign up an entire class with your teacher account, give them assignments and encourage them to write! Storybird has a safe environment and a very friendly, cooperative community with people of every age. All comments and stories are moderated, as well as usernames. There's something for everyone. :)
Kid, 9 years old May 13, 2014

Best website ever!

I've had an account for at least 10 months now, and I love this website! The stories are amazing, and any age can have an account. Amazing website.
Kid, 7 years old February 11, 2014

Just starting

We've just started here, but it seems really good.