Simple tool lets kids map out stories with words and images.

Teen, 13 years old Written byRedstoneHUD March 2, 2015

Hard to use

The interfaces are a little bit clunky and frustrating, although once you get past that it's semi-helpful at teaching. Because you can do absolutely anything, though, I wouldn't recommend it for kids with a history of making or doing inappropriate things.
Kid, 8 years old August 30, 2015

So much fun!

Yes, People can create anything they want and it can be inappropriate, But if you stick to your own creating then you won't stumble across anything with drugs, violence or sex! I think it is an easy and fun tool to create stories with and I recommend to everyone 7 and up.
Kid, 10 years old September 27, 2013

Hmmm...

User Interface: Complicated; not for kids under 12. Appropriateness: You can create a "storyboard," as it is called, with anything in it, so it isn't necessarily appropriate. I don't really think this is a website created for fun--or for kids. If you're under 12...I don't really think you should use it (you can try it out without making an account and decide for yourself.).
Teen, 16 years old Written byAnInconvenience November 7, 2016

Jesus Chirst

I've been trying to work with this thing for the past hour for a project in my history class. I have never been so fucking frustrated i even made an account or this damn website so i could write a review n my math class. The controls are awful, YOU CAN FUCKING ZOOM IN?? The details are alright, you can make your fair share of different scenarios, but the controls are SO FRUSTRATING it's not even worth it. If you're a teacher, PLEASE DONT MAKE YOUR KIDS DO THIS, THIS IS TORTURE.