Sweet site lets kids write and illustrate original stories.

Kid, 12 years old September 10, 2014

The best one

It's great.
Parent Written byCooeee April 5, 2016

Poor editing

If you are going to use this site, please be aware that you can write absolute nonsense with bad spelling, dreadful grammar and no punctuation AND still get it into the library for others to see. The only editing that the site does is to filter out any "naughty" words...that's it...nothing else. There are no actual people who read any book. I suppose that the site does allow you to be creative and experimental but as a tool to help anyone write it is sadly lacking.
Teen, 14 years old Written byJoeespland February 11, 2016

Save Yourself. Dont Use This

Save Yourself Use Google Presentation or prezi just not this its too glitchy and does not work very well!
Educator Written byterryf1 February 9, 2016

AWESOME!

Story Jumper is completely awesome. I did not know that so many people read Story Jumper books. I recently published a book and I was completely surprised by the quality. When the book arrived, I was extremely please. So many people go to their site to read books written by others. Awesome way to entertain kids, publish a book, read a book, and just learn.
Parent Written bypw2330 December 22, 2015

Great site for encouraging reading and writing

What a great idea! I was looking for a site to write a story with my child and came across StoryJumper. My child loved writing the story with me. She did all the illustrations and we created the story together. My daughter is now a published author! She loves using StoryJumper.