All member reviews for Sumopaint

Great image-editing tool for all ages; skip the interaction.

Kid, 12 years old February 12, 2011
Teen, 13 years old Written bydanni1 April 27, 2012

Really Confusing...

I went there because it sounded fun. I was really dissapointed because it was really confusing.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMyxboxliveisroc... February 2, 2011

Fun for anyone that likes online art!

This isn't a really bad game unless you look at the gallery it is very fun and i recommend trying it! Oh and the paintbrush is so awsome! :]
Parent of a 4, 10, and 13 year old Written byRedMelD January 27, 2011

Fun for the entire family

Teen, 13 years old Written byParamoreFan09 August 20, 2010

It's really fun!

I saw commomsense's review on this so i checked it out, and it's really fun! its like free photoshop but easier to figure out and fun to use. I'm looking forward to figuring out more of the features! my brand new account is ParamoreFan09. Try it out!
Teen, 14 years old Written bypackersfan124 July 13, 2010

Perfect for those who understand how to use it.

This is by far the best image creator/editor I have ever used. The amount of tools and brushes is amazing plus you can layer your masterpiece to edit specific parts of your picture. The talent of some of the artists in the sumo paint community also astounds me. The fact that you can remix these works of art just adds to the fun. Other people can remix your art if you are a member (which is free) and if you allow people to through your personal settings. There is also the sumo store where you can buy others peoples art on canvas all the way to a postcard but overall I just love the fact that on this site it feels as if the possibilities are endless.
Kid, 10 years old April 26, 2010

A fun site to use

A great site where you can draw on your computer. you can draw any picture you want.
Kid, 11 years old February 24, 2010
Cool! I could spend hours on there!
Kid, 12 years old February 1, 2010
Kind of hard to understand but it is worth it once you do.
Parent of a 8, 11, and 14 year old Written byGilson January 26, 2010

Not for Kids!

Personally it's pretty fun for me but definitely NOT for the kids.
Kid, 12 years old January 17, 2010

The best of the best.

Great! The whole quality of the website is superb! It has tons of amazing tools and brushes and it has a very detailed manual on how to use them! One of my favorite websites after just joining!